Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ShadikaIshVeer

happy new year dear and shank u for the sweet update😳😳

thanks a lot dear wish you a happy new year may this year be a great year in your life time and thanks for liking my episode and comments keep reading😊😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishveerfankittu

Happy new year sakshi 😊 again an awsmmm chapter πŸ‘

thanks a lot yaar happy new year to you too thanks for liking my episode keep reading dear😊😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 59
There was a great cunning laughter sound all over that room where the camera was rolling through the wall of the room and finally the camera showed the nirbhay face where he was slowly reducing his laughter.
Rithika: so you are going to take ishani with you to haryana
nirbhay: haan the plan is final i have kept my men's near RV mansion ishani never comes out of the house now a days one day (keeping his index finger straight) one day ishani will come out when my men's will follow her and they will kidnap her and i will take her to haryana to my house where she can never contact anyone.
rithika: but will ishani be with you

nirbhay: why not for some days she will show her attitude but she can never see her ranveer anytime in her life because haryana is my fort no one can come against me and no one will know where she would be after some days she would have no option other than to live with me.
rithika: wow wow nice keep her with you so that will kill ranveer like anything for life time even if he lives his life he is dead or he may even suicide himself (keeping a cunning smile) that is what rithika wants
nirbhay: haan you make any jokes on ranveer's cry and enjoy i will take my ishani with me (both had a cunning smile towards each other).

In RV mansion
Sheetal: i should do something maa
jaya: anything you do, do it fast ranveer should fall in your trap so that we will get a luxurious life as well you will be mrs. rv think about it
sheetal: everything is fine maa but what about raagini should i be a step mother to that child never maa never
jaya: arrey only rv should come in our hand he should shake his head to your words then we can push ishani and raagini out of the house. the main thing is make RV addicted to you
sheetal: yaa maa sure

without knowing the things going around them ranveer who was making his daughter to sit in his lap and he was playing a car race in his tablet.
ranveer: dekho baby how the car is moving our car is second shall we come first
where raagini in happiness smiling and hitting the tablet with her tiny hands when ishani entered the room and saw both the papa beti and had a smile in her face
ishani:papa and beti what you both are doing?
ranveer: haan both of us are playing a car race
ishani(seeing raagini): see she is so smiling at the game ranveer hope she will also be playing the games like you in all aspects she is you
ranveer(keeping the tablet with raagini where she started to see the tab and play in the bed ranveer got up and coming near her): haan let her be me after some years we can make a boy with your character

ishani; wow you have that idea too
ranveer(bit bringing her near): why you don't want
ishani(giving a shy smile): haan me too want it after some years let's think
ranveer: haan sure

when he was up to tell something there was a person in the entrance of their room which is none other than sheetal while seeing her ranveer's smile turned into a anger face he went and sat in bed where
ishani (seeing sheetal gave a bright smile): arrey sheetal come in
sheetal: hi ishani i need a favour
ishani: haan tell me sheetal what you need?
sheetal:i am going out with maa tomorrow to shopping mall
ishani: haan ya she said to me
sheetal: you know me hain na i am from village and i some how managing my dressing can i get a Saree from you to wear it tomorrow

ishani(giving a smile): arrey for this why you need to ask permission come on take the Saree that you like from the cupboard.
Where ishani opened the cupboard and turned to sheetal "take any saree that you like sheetal"
where ishani sat in the bed beside raagini
ishani: what my dear like games very much now a days
she was talking to raagini where ranveer was sitting with a magazine in his hands but his face was managing to hide the anger.
sheetal(taking a red saree): ishani how about it
ishani(holding raagini as well sitting in the bed): take something grand sheetal it looks simple 

sheetal:tk (taking another saree) how about this i like it very much
ishani: haan it will be the best you can
sheetal:(keeping an eye on ranveer): you know ishani the things you have is so nice i even think sometime i can snatch it away from you
where ranveer getting the meaning had a anger boiling his blood
sheetal: it looks dam man hot and lovely but i think Saree will take time to suite me as i mostly wear my salwar

ranveer was boiling with anger
sheetal:(some how seeing ranveer and talking to ishani): i don't have mind to return it to you i like to keep it for my self
ishani(having a innocent smile): haan why not sheetal keep it yourself if you like
sheetal: thank you(giving a childish smile) even you come and ask me i will never give it back to you (seeing ranveer) it is mine only mine

where this was enough for ranveer to burst out where ishani was smiling with sheetal
ranveer(getting up from bed coming to sheetal he snatched the saree from her hand): if you need buy another Saree you never need to get it and (pointing his index finger) let me tell you it won't suite you and you never deserve this at anytime of your life (he was saying about himself) you will never get it come on leave my room right now
ishani(getting shocked of ranveer's behavior got up and came near them): arrey ranveer what happen now she asked the Saree i gave it tumhari problem kya hain why are you scolding her
ranveer: first ask her to get out of the room don't ask me anything beyond this

where sheetal started to cry like a innocent women: did you see ishani he is always angry towards me i have lost that ranveer where he used to talk good to me once.
ranveer(giving a angry look): i said get out of my room no need for a compliant to my wife got it get out.
where sheetal without a word started to run by crying
ishani(seeing her cry): sheetal..(where sheetal ran ishani turning to ranveer who was standing holding the Saree with anger) what are you doing ranveer this is how you will hurt a girl are you out of your mind you will scold her like this.
ranveer: haan i will do like this only i really don't like her fine
ishani: you may not like her ranveer but she is the guest of our house you will behave like this to a guest
ranveer: oh do you thing i am a man to ill treat my guests does she ever behaved like a guest no she will be asking your belonging you will say her to keep it with her
ishani: arrey she was asking a Saree what is there in giving it ranveer

ranveer(giving a angry look): you cannot give everything ishani please know people around you and what they mean in their talking and better don't talk about this to me (throwing the Saree in bed with anger he left the room)
ishani: arrey kya hua ranveer ko why he need to be this much angry on sheetal oh god aye kya hain new problem.

sheetal coming in crying to her room where jaya was shocked seeing sheetal crying
jaya: arrey beta kya hua
sheetal: he is scolding maa

jaya: understanding her situation wiped her tears
ranveer who was walking in anger towards the house entrance by the time of crossing sheetal room he heard jaya's voice
jaya: sheetal dekho all the men will be like this only in the starting but when you get hold of him with the body touches he will himself come to you the thing is he need to touch you he need a suharaat with you then he will dance according to your instruction we can then make him marry you and send ishani with her baby and family out of the house and we can enjoy the wealth.
ranveer(hearing this he was having a anger in his face: finally aunty is too with her how cheap these people are (he was up to go in to scold then suddenly his mind stopped him) nahi i should not do this they are using ishani's innocence no way many time ishani has protected our marriage life where this is my turn i will protect you ishani (seeing both the stupid maa beti) let me show the real RV to you.
After sometime where ishani has changed herself and was sitting in the bed where raagini slept lying near her in the bed ranveer entered with a furious face and locked the room where he came in silently and sat in the bed next to raagini.
ishani does not know whether to talk or not where ranveer after the great silence.
ranveer:(turning to ishani): ishani i am really sorry i have shouted
at you.
ishani:(keeping a sorry face): there is no need for you to ask sorry to me ranveer its okay but you should ask sorry to sheetal
ranveer(anger was clear again in his face): to sheetal rv should ask sorry what do you think about me you wanted me to fall in her feet

ishani: stop shouting ranveer what is your problem actually you are shouting at a girl who was just seeing my Saree and she wanted it and that was between us and without anything you went and started to scold her and made her cry it is your fault right
ranveer: dekho you never know her she is not that good
ishani: sheetal is a nice girl ranveer she is innocent you only made her worried today

ranveer: oh god wow ishani wow she is innocent and i am the villain in the scene am i right
ishani: i didn't mean it she is a nice girl if she is not a nice girl they won't have suggested her to marry you once
ranveer: marry oh god so it seems you yourself will suggest me to marry her it seems

ishani: if i was still a friend and we didn't have our love story means when we got this proposal i would have suggested her .
ranveer:(putting his hand in front of her face): just stop it stop certifying her to me i don't like her and better don't talk about her if again you will talk about her means better you stop talking to me got it

he laid in the bed and started to sleep
ishani(with a stunned face): stop talking god what is his problem
Episode ends on the confused face of ishani
To be continued
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Sheetal she is really a cheapster and her mother too and nirbhay and Ritika stupid persons and ishani is too innocent wonderful ragini and ishveer moments ...lovely chapter and update soon Sakshi 😊 πŸ‘
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely!!!  I'm loving this Rv...update it soon dearie n a happy new year!! 
malsa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
attitute wala ranveer.awww my rv z backπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ plz updae sooon sakshi.wish u a very hpy new yrπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Sheetal she is really a cheapster and her mother too and nirbhay and Ritika stupid persons and ishani is too innocent wonderful ragini and ishveer moments ...lovely chapter and update soon Sakshi 😊 πŸ‘

hi zenab hope all are liking the track we need these stupid peoples to move the story and ishani is always cute with her innocent looks which we saw in the first episodes hmmm thanks for the comments yaa let me update yaar keep reading 😊😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

Lovely!!!  I'm loving this Rv...update it soon dearie n a happy new year!! 

thanks aarushi for liking the episode this attitude of rv many was wanting in my story hence hope i have brought him back and thanks for your wishes happy new year aarushi 2016 should bring you many success and happiness on your way😊😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: malsa

attitute wala ranveer.awww my rv z backπŸ˜‰ plz updae sooon sakshi.wish u a very hpy new yrπŸ˜ƒ

hi malsa ya thanks for the wishes and happy new year to you and your family may this bring a lot of happiness and success in your way. Some of you all were wanting this RV attitude hope i have some how brought him back ya let me update thanks for the comments keep reading 😊😊😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 60
Next day morning where ishani woke up and she didn't find ranveer near her getting confused where he is she went and saw the bathroom he was not there too.she came to the corridor and saw the hall down where she could not even spot ranveer anywhere. saw the study room he was not there.
ishani(walking slowly): where has he gone thinking the fight yesterday he has left soon to office let me call him where she was up to call there was a voice calling ishani where she saw sheetal in front of her
ishani: sheetal
sheetal: let me leave ishani
ishani: arrey for what you forgot amit uncle brought you to search for a groom

sheetal(with some tears): haan he brought me for that only he brought me here because he trusted ranveer would give us a good care but yesterday incident...i should have not come to get the saree from you.(she started to cry heavily)
ishani(keeping her hands in sheetal shoulders): dekho sheetal he shouted because of some tension other than that nothing is in his heart let me ask sorry on behalf of him.see after sometime he himself will talk to you please forget it for the sake of your parents let me talk to ranveer about it.

sheetal: but ishani..
ishani: please sheetal sorry please forget it
sheetal(wiping her tears); okay ishani for you
ishani: tk

where sheetal left the place (in thoughts) : there will be a great fight ishani as you will support me to him rv you will come to me soon.
ishani calling ranveer where ranveer picked the phone.
ranveer: hello
ishani: where are you
ranveer: in office
ishani: why did you go without informing me ranveer i was scared
ranveer(in anger): what is the use in telling you, however you will be certifying other people to me then what is the use to inform you
ishani: what happen to you ranveer why are you talking to me like this

ranveer: then  how you want me to talk to you look i am busy better put down the phone.
before she could say something he cut the call.
ishani: oh god what is the problem going in our life.
where ranveer sitting in his chair after put down the call
ranveer: what happen to me why i am showing the anger on sheetal to ishani haan even she should ask what is my problem but she is certifying about sheetal to me such a cheap girl (after a thought) what she will do that sheetal is acting that much perfect.
In the afternoon
rv sat in his seat coming after finishing his lunch when he opened the laptop he saw ishani's wallpaper which for a moment made him feel sorry.
ranveer; i have shouted at you not once again in phone in the morning fine let me ask her sorry she will be stubborn first but i should not leave it as it is.
ranveer called ishani
ishani(seeing ranveer's call): you will have anger even after night fight i called you but put down the phone hain na i won't talk to you she cut the call
ranveer: hope even she is angry right she called me in the morning that time at least i should have talked to her i again shouted at her
again he called she again cut the call it was almost 4 times she cut the call
ranveer: fine let me go home and talk to her
It was night 10 o clock where ranveer was entering the house. The house was so silent and to his luck he found ishani sitting in the dinning table.  he went near her where he cleared his throat which made ishani to see him.she got up from the chair
ishani:(without seeing him): come on sit and have your dinner
ranveer: haan where are others all had their dinner
ishani: for your kind info it is 10 clock almost all went to sleep.
ranveer(seeing her anger in face): tk fine get me the food
ishani kept the plate in front of him: let me heat it for you
ranveer: haan why not

when ishani entered the kitchen he saw around the house and made sure no one is there. ishani who was keeping the food in micro wave and when she turned she hit herself with ranveer who was standing in front of her smiling
ishani who was up to leave he hold her and made her stand in front of him he held his both the ears and said "sorry"
ishani: you will do everything and you will ask sorry actually what i did you were scolding me and put down my phone
ranveer: again i called you know why you didn't pick the call
ishani:i was angry on you and even now i am angry
(pushing him a side) she took the food from oven kept in the slap where ranveer hugged her from behind
ishani: chodo mujhe
ranveer: (making his hug tight) i am sorry pl
ease i should have not done it sorry (he kissed her cheeks) please smile (he turned her to him and again made her close and he was about to kiss her lips)
ishani: stop it aye kitchen hain
ranveer: mein kya karo my wife is not coming out of anger and she looks so beautiful during anger

ishani: (with a child face):somehow you will melt me right tk let me come out but please don't shout at me for unwanted reason i don't know what is happening to you but please don't make me confused that i never know for what you are shouting at me
ranveer: tk here after nothing like that okay
ishani: tk go to table let me bring you the food
ranveer:(hugging her close): let the food be tell me about our plan
ishani(with a doubt look): plan kya plan?
ranveer(with a lovely smile): that plan non-vegetarian love making
ishani having a shy smile her face turned red

ranveer: tell me even again i should wait
ishani:who asked you to wait mein tumhari patni aur tum meri pati then who is stopping you
ranveer with a bright smile: how about... today mrs. vaghela
ishani: (giving a eye lock and in a low voice): why not...but after dinner chalo

she pushed him to the table and served the dinner where he was having his dinner ishani was sitting next to him.
where without to their notice sheetal was standing behind the wall hearing all their convo.
sheetal (in thoughts): oh no this should not happen normally itself ranveer is addicted to her if this also happens between them i can never get him back nahi i should do something...
ranveer finished his dinner.
ishani: ranveer tum jav let me bring the milk to you..
ranveer: tk but come fast
ishani:haan

where sheetal hearing:milk! if i mix something in it (thinking a while) maa has sleeping tablets the idea come to her mind
she ran to their room and took the sleeping tablets from her mothers bag and hided it in her dupatta and came like a sleep woken girl by holding her head where ishani was coming out with a glass of milk saw sheetal

ishani(seeing her holding her head): sheetal kya hua you want something
sheetal: my head is paining ishani that's what came to drink some tea
ishani: you look tiered first sit let me make it
sheetal: ishani its okay why you are straining yourself
ishani: its okay sheetal what is there in it let me make 

she kept the milk in the table and went inside the kitchen
sheetal(having a sheepish smile): your good heart is my rummy ishani not bad
she took two pills and dropped it in the milk and took the spoon on the table and stired it and had a cunning smile "no worries who drink it whether you or your wife rv" ishani came out and gave the tea to sheetal
sheetal: thank you ishani
ishani: no problem sheetal you drink it let me leave
sheetal: haan ishani

ishani took the milk glass and walked towards her room where she saw ranveer still in his suite.she locked the room and came near him
ranveer(with a smile and naughty look): you are entering with a milk as though it is our suhagraat
ishani:(pinching his cheeks) almost all the day i give you what is a deal in it come on drink it

where he drank the complete milk at on go he kept the glass in the table and pulled her towards him.
ranveer: where is my daughter
ishani: she is with maa she slept there itself maa said let her be so i left her there
ranveer: so even my daughter is not in the room not bad sounds romantic
ishani: don't be so happy she may cry anytime so till that only you have your time fine why you didn't change.

ranveer: (coming close to her): however we are going to remove it them why to change and all
ishani: chee ranveer
unable to face him with a shy she put her head to ranveer's chest where ranveer hugged her.
The screen freezes on the passionate hug of ishveer
To be continuedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰