Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

malsa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
wow...anthr beautiful chapter.😳😳😳😳 plz update sooon...dr.hope we can see romance between ishveerπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

Sheetal is such a cheapo, Man!😑😑 I hate her! But Ranveer drunk isUpdate it soon yaara :)

thanks for the comments aarushi hope you enjoyed keep reading 😊😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Sheetal ... 😑 I will kill that girl she is so cheap...ishveer part is superb ...liked the epi..and update soon the next part that what ranveer will do in drunken state πŸ‘

happy that you liked the episode hmmm keep reading 😊😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShaktiLuvsRadhu

Again a nice chapter!!! :):) Ranveer putting sindoor  It's very romantic. Thank u Sakshi for this scene. I always wanted this to happen in the show. Ishveer part was very romantic.:) That Sheetal😑 She is very cheap.😑 I just feel like killing her😑.. A drunk Ranveer I always like.. Waiting for ur next update. Do update soon..😳

hmmm glad that you loved that scene happy that you liked the episode that comment is so nice that is evident that you enjoyed all the minute parts of my story keep reading i will update😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshaLuvIshveer

I loved the episode and update πŸ‘ Sheetal πŸ˜‘ really hate that cheapo πŸ˜‘ Update soon! Can't wait!

so happy that you loved the episode dear ya sure let me update keep reading thanks for the comments 😊😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naush2015

Sheetal is very bad she has spoiled their night. I hope all goes well.waiting for next.

hi naush thanks for the comments keep reading i will update the next part😊😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: malsa

wow...anthr beautiful chapter.😳 plz update sooon...dr.hope we can see romance between ishveerπŸ˜‰

thanks you so much malsa that you liked the story keep reading 😊😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 56
As ranveer fell on her shoulders ishani got and he was in her hug.
ishani(bit confused): kya hua ranveer?
There was no answer from his side where ishani slowly brought him out of the hug where he was sleeping where she could smell the wine smell
ishani: have you drunk what happen suddenly for you to drink fine
she made him slowly lay on the bed and made him comfortable by keeping pillow to his head and again coming to raagini who was not asleep still she started to make her sleep where it was almost one and a half hour for her to make her sleep she made her to lay in the cradle and ishani rested her head in head rest.
ishani(in thoughts): what happen to ranveer he was so excited for the night but suddenly what made him to drink..
as she was thinking there was some blabbering from ranveer where in a drunk tone he said " sorry ishani" ishani giving a care look to ranveer and caressed his hair and started to talk "no need sorry everything will turn out good" she kissed his forehead and she switched off the lights and she drifted off to sleep.
rithika: finally what are you going to do nirbhay? i at least will do something they are leading a happy life and you are doing some flop plans
nirbhay: tk mera final plan i cannot wait more so finally i am going to
rithika: going to
nirbhay:kidnap ishani
rithika: by kidnapping what are you going to do?
nirbhay: i will keep her in my house and try to impress her she cannot escape from me by day goes she has no option other than to stay with me i will take her to some other place i will get ishani let ranveer cry
rithika: fine at least do this properly.
nirbhay: haan i will(he had a cunning smile)

In the morning..
where ishani brought lime juice which her and keeping it in the table and was waiting for ranveer to get up where raagini after having her breakfast was playing sitting on the floor with her dolls.
ishani: did you see your papa you have become ready today but your papa is still sleeping
raagini gave a smile to ishani where ishani was also smiling at her.
ishani sat in the sofa: it is almost 8 o clock if i wake up also he is not getting up god...
she was waiting again for half an hour where ranveer slowly got up from his sleep and was rubbing his eyes where everything was blur for his eyes but after managing he sat in the bed resting his head ishani coming to his side :good morning maharaj
ranveer:good...morning (he held his head) haaa its paining
ishani: this is not a ordinary head ache they call it as hangover
ranveer:ishani...mein
ishani: koi problem nahi hain (taking the lemon juice) come on drink it you will feel better
ranveer:haan (he was drinking it after drinking he gave a sorry look to her) i am really sorry ishani yesterday i have...
ishani:its okay baba but tell me why did you drink suddenly even now you didn't stop drinking i am with you hain na what is the need to drink now you are not the devadas now.
ranveer: wow ishani(suddenly something stopped his mind) (in thoughts) nahi i should not tell it to her and she will get the stress of it let me handle it in my own way.
ishani: ranveer i am talking to you
ranveer(managed to answer): kuch nahi ishani yesterday hain na i got a business call there was a sudden problem in the business that's why bit tension and for that only i drank
ishani:for business tension you drank unbelievable you never do it.
ranveer(managing): to relax i drank that's it ishani but the sad thing is i have spoiled our night
ishani: that's okay leave it let's see some other day now start to office its already time.
ranveer: haan haan its so late wait for me let us go together to breakfast
ishani: haan

ranveer made himself ready and where ishani taking raagini with her and ranveer walked beside her smiling to ishani. where sheetal was coming opposite to them where ranveer seeing her .
ranveer: ishani give me raagini
ishani: haan
ranveer took raagini in his hand and started to walk where raagini and ranveer was a cutest papa beti duo
ishani: you know you both look so cute together
ranveer: haan meri beti hain na (seeing raagini) hain na raagini
raagini was hitting ranveer's face with her tiny hands and smiling where they met sheetal.
ranveer(in thoughts): getting time with ishani is a hard thing finally you have spoiled my night with her hain na for this itself i can do anything on you wait and watch this RV's game.
sheetal gave a look to ranveer and then to ishani.
sheetal: good morning ishani
ishani(giving a bright smile): haan good morning sheetal
ranveer(having a smile): hi sheetal did you see my beti how cute hain na she is just like me as well beautiful as ishani see this is evident that i have become a father(making her to know he is a family man)
sheetal:(slightly caressing raagini's back): haan cutest beti you have got you have become a father as well(without to ishani's notice bit caressing ranveer's shoulder)she has got a handsome father

where ranveer slightly backed himself
ishani(giving a smile): haan sheetal they both look so perfect with each other fine had your breakfast
sheetal: haan let me come ishani you all go i will come behind you(gave a look to ranveer)

Ranveer ishani coming to the dinning table where all the family were having their breakfast all gave a smile to them.
baa: ranveer came with your beti it seems
ranveer: haan baa she looks pretty well with me hain na
baa: haan haan
ranveer(seeing ishani): can i feed her today(keeping raagini in his lap)
ishani: arrey baba she had her breakfast in the morning it self and for your kind info she cannot have this breakfast(getting her from him) now you have your breakfast
ranveer:haan

ranveer had his breakfast and left for his office where he was taking his car there was a face near his car window that was none other than sheetal. she knocked the window of the car to open the window
ranveer:(opening the window): what are you doing here is there any need for you come here.
sheetal: rv ya i should say bye hain na rv
ranveer(giving a angry look): you stupid just stop calling me like that
sheetal(with a confirmed voice): i will surely call you rv because more than ranveer i need your name rv for that i will do anything (making her finger in his cheeks) i love you
ranveer(pushing her slightly): get lost dammit

he took the car and he reached the office and sat in his chair and started to think "what should i do now can i send this sheetal out by scolding in front of others.. no no amit uncle is a good man for his sake i should not do it but she is playing with rv i should not stress ishani but without knowing to her i should take out this obstacle from my way. (some bright idea came in his mind) haan its bit old idea but will work out let sheetal be in house but she should not come in my way she is a bad women so not problem she can fell down that too without any more wounds (giving a look) i will make you fall down sheetal
In the afternoon ranveer came home.
amba: ranveer you came now itself
ranveer:haan came to take the office file let me be in study room maa
ranveer seeing sheetal in her room bit loud standing near her room "maa i will be in the study room" sheetal heard it

ranveer going quickly up and saw some distance from the study room where seeing all the sides made sure no one saw him took a oil bottle from his pocket "fine this will help me and this place is fit if she fell here no that much pain or wound will be caused" he poured it in the floor and he went behind the pillar and stood there.
sheetal(in thoughts): now i should not go let me go after sometime
Where ranveer was expecting sheetal for his bad luck ishani was coming in the way where ranveer was shocked "aye ishani now oh god what is this i should stop her" where he was almost running to stop her for his dismay ishani turned to the nearest room where ranveer leg slipped in the oil and he himself fell down in the floor
where his voice almost hit the roof of RV mansion "maaa..."
Where amba came running up and shocked to see ranveer's state
amba:dekhra
where ishani came out of the room and shocked "ranveer tum how did you fall" he tried to get up where he again fell down due to oil "maaa.." ishani helped him to get up where he almost got up holding his hip.

ishani(seeing the oil in the floor): which stupid has done it
ranveer(as ishani was indirectly scolding him): why are you scolding the person might be mistakenly they would have poured it
amba: at least they should have been standing here so that no one will fall down non sense who did it
ranveer(in mind): this saas-baahu are indirectly scolding me god (to amba): fine maa its paining

ishani: haan let me take you to the room and maa can you call the doctor and tell mala to clean it maa please
amba: haan let me you take him
ishani took him to their room : can't you see and walk ranveer see how are you now

she made him sit in the bed and rest his head and finally doctor came after sometime. he checked him.
doctor: nothing problem will have some pain only for one week don't do any heavy work and don't carry any heavy weight
giving some oil and tablet doctor left their room.
amba: take care of him ishani dekhra
ishani:haan maa ..raagini is with baa after sometime let me come and take her
amba: haan haan
amba left the room

ishani(seeing ranveer): so finally you again made our night one more week postponed hain na you cannot walk properly
ranveer(in thoughts): mein kya karo what i did back fired for me itself again.(to ishani): nahi ishani i was coming to...
ishani: tk its okay take rest
ranveer:(keeping a puppy face): so again no non-vegetarian for one week
ishani:did i made the mistake nahi you made it. yesterday night you were not in your conscious now you have come with pain in hip what i did in this
ranveer(keeping his face fit): i can ishani you are with me know i will
ishani:oh really fine kiss me
ranveer: haan (coming to kiss where ishani sat some distance from her as he was up to her his hip had a pain)haa...maaa
ishani: did you see you cannot even kiss me you are talking about non-vegetarian love(giving a smile) another one more week mr.vaghela

screen freezes on the disappointed face of ranveer.
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Cute update sweetie...Ranveer-Ishani's was the best part in the entire one! I loved it <3
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Ranveer khud apne jaal main phas gaya πŸ˜† πŸ˜†   ishveer are very cute and sheetel cheap girl 😑 go to hell