Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ranveerishani78

Congratulation Sakshi for 50 pages and pls update soon very eager to know what ishani will do

thanks zenab for your great wishes it means a lot to me without your readings and comment it would be impossible for me thanks and i will update soon😊😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshaLuvIshveer

This was brilliant  episode! Update soon! Can't wait more!

hmmm thanks ishaluvishveer let me update thanks for the comments keep reading😊😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

its so interesting sakshi am visiting forum to read urs and arushi ff. good one keep update soon . i loved it she wants her friend ranveer. kash show main bhi hum wahi dost wale ranveer ko dekh pathe hain

hmmm ya we miss those chemistry now a days thanks for visiting the forum for reading our stories i am not that good writer as compared to aarushi but you guys reading encourage us to write something thanks a lot yaar keep reading😊😊😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: malsa

vry nyc plz update soon.sry for de late comments.i hd exmz.😳😳

hey malsa it is okay hope done your exams well if there are forthcoming exam do well all the best and no need sorry and all reply me when you have time that is more than enough keep reading😊😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 53
Ranveer's thoughts: there are sometime where we will be standing helpless in front of our loved once haan even now my feelings is the same i never know who did it but those photos of me with many girls that too in a awkward position is now in hands of my love my wife. ishani if she trusted those photos she would leave me i will be a deadly man without her, there is nothing called life if she leave me may be my parents gave me my life, my body, my heart etc but when i saw ishani that moment my body was activated i started to breath, my heart started to beat. what am i to do now i am going  to lose my ishani now.
Ishani who was staring at the photo as well giving a look to ranveer kailash who saw the photos taking it from ishani's hands was even shocked.
kailash: ranveer what is it?
ranveer: papa i didn't do it papa how will i?
kailash: but it is clearly showing you ranveer how come?

ranveer throw a helpless look where he saw ishani who was staring at him with a look.
baa: we cannot ignore it,
amba:(crying): even i don't know what to tell
baa: i really don't understand when a girl came and said it she is pregnant there is nothing wrong in ranveer's side even that cannot be true when we are getting two to three wrong things against a person at least one should be true right hain na ishani

baa touched ishani's shoulder.
ranveer(coming to ishani's other side): nahi baa nahi i didn't do like that (seeing ishani) i didn't do it ishani
baa: okay ranveer let us keep we are trusting you if you were surely doing it behind us means we will be the fool ranveer we have given a girl from our family to you.
ranveer(crying): nahi ishani i didn't do it but i don't know how these photos came.
amba: ranveer it is clearly you but (crying) ... i don't know what to say if you were doing it i am ashamed of it dekhra
ranveer:nahi maa i didn't ...(going to ishani again) please tell something ishani i am so scared please talk please ishani

ishani(bit loud voice): stop crying ranveer.
where all were shocked to see ishani.
ishani: you no need to cry why you should put your head down no ranveer stay your head raised.
amba: ishani... you
ishani: haan i didn't trust it maa because i trust ranveer more than the photos
amba: but ishani
ishani:(giving a confirmed look): maa who trust him trust or else he no need to prove anything

ishani got raagini from parul and started to walk in the stairs.
ranveer(seeing amba): maa
amba(bit anger): you have done it hain na ranveer you are using ishani's blind trust and making wrong things right i have not brought up you like that ranveer
ranveer: nahi maa it is not me

amba without giving a reply left the hall where baa gave a look to him and left the hall .All leaving the hall where ranveer was standing with a stubborn look where there was kailash hands on his shoulders.
ranveer: papa you at least trust me
kailash: (giving a fade smile): you know what made you unique it is your pure love for your wife you were different from other husbands but today
ranveer: papa you even(giving a shock reaction)
kailash: it is totally clear that is you ranveer but ishani is blind in trust towards you (he left the hall taking the photos with him)

ranveer stood helpless he started to walk to his room where ishani was playing with raagini she was behaving as though nothing happen.
ishani: ranveer you didn't go to office today
ranveer(he started to cry so hard).
ishani making raagini surround by the pillow and went and got him : ranveer what happen
ranveer: i am surely nothing to you ishani seeing those photos even papa didn't believe me but you... when i saw the photos of you chiraag sent i insulted you i destroy your self esteem but today...
ishani: ranveer please we no need to talk about it now you rest for sometime let me get something for you

she made him sit in the bed where near him raagini was smiling at him.
ranveer(taking raagini in his hand and made her sit in his lap): really raagini tumhari maama haamari life mein baahut special hain nahi baahut baahut special hain she does not even know to harm anyone even by mistake but here after your papa will trust your mother with full faith that is the gift papa is going to give your maama
raagini gave a great smile to him where ranveer too reciprocated her. ishani brought him juice "have it ranveer" ranveer started to drink it where ishani seeing him mood out (in thoughts) mein kya karo i need to divert his concentration or else he would be feeling like anything
ishani(taking the phone): ranveer i need to make a call can i
ranveer: haaan
ishani coming out of their room called ranveer's PA : hello
PA: haan madam
ishani: is there any important work today for your boss
PA: haan madam he need to bring some files and we have some works in it
ishani: fine call him and make him come to the office urge him of the work and don't tell i called you fine
PA : okay madam
ishani: thank you

As before she would enter the phone call came ranveer talked to him and put down the phone and was sitting restless.
ishani: hope something important in the call
ranveer; haan they asked for the files but...
ishani: but kya work is more important now leave to office and concentrate in the work fine.
ranveer(who was not in a mood to reply her as he didn't have the guts to face her): haan let me

Ranveer left for the office and he return home in the night. He changed himself where ishani coming to the room entrance with raagini in hand
ishani: ranveer dinner is ready come down
ranveer(bit fade smile): haan

ishani giving a bright smile to him left the room. where ranveer came to the dinning table all parekh's except amba was sitting around the table  when he sat in his chair baa who was sitting in the chair got up and was up to leave the table.
ranveer(in a low voice): baa kya kua you are not having your dinner
baa: (without seeing him): let me have later
 before baa would leave where amba came to the dinning table saw ranveer sitting and without seeing him
amba: mala better bring my dinner to the room
where before she could leave  ishani came down and saw all things going in the dinning table and ranveer and could get what is going on
ranveer(in a worried voice got up): its okay all of you have let me have later
ishani(hearing it): why ranveer (came and hold his hand) why you are not having dinner come on sit.
ranveer: nahi ishani its okay

ranveer was up to leave ishani hold him: ek minute ranveer
ishani: kya hua aap sub ko maa he is your son you won't trust your son you will trust some stupid photos
kailash: it is clear it is him ishani then how do you tell it is not him
amba: haan ishani he is my son but think as a women let me tell you something you are having blind trust over him
ishani: (giving a doubt look): fine maa fine, he was the one who made you both proud when parekh's
family pushed you out he was the one who is fulfilling all my father's duties
ranveer: ishani no its okay

ishani:(stoped by ranveer): fine what you all want to know whether it is ranveer or not (turning to kailash)papa where are the photos
kailash : its in my room beta
ishani: can you please bring it

all the family were stunned at the actions of ishani where ranveer was standing like a dead man alive. kailash brought the photos.
baa: ishani let us leave
ishani: ek minute baa even you are not trusting him right you are  not letting the words out of your mouth but in your face itself it is clear you are not trusting him please ek minute for my sake
ishani seeing the photos one by one finally in a photo from where she confirmed that it is not ranveer she took the photo (seeing amba): fine maa all the photos almost his body is covered by bed sheet it is the photo where his upper body is completely clear
amba seeing the photo shook her head as yes.
ishani: seeing ranveer : please remove two or three buttons of your shirt

ranveer: ishani
ishani: please ranveer
ranveer seeing all the people a glance and removed three buttons of his shirt and ishani moved the shirt a side and pointed to the bullet shot scare on ranveer chest (seeing amba ishani started to speak) you would never forgot this hain na maa this was the shot he had because of me no one would have forgot it now tell me is there any scare in this photo (see showed the photo to all of them). now a days any one can do anything with computer graphics or using any technology but trust on people never change

ranveer:(in thoughts having a smile): there was a silence in his mind where it is followed by "haan ishani your love is more than enough for me to live in this world"
all the family members where bit shocked and they were silent
ishani: so now all can have dinner with ranveer hain na
all without any word sat in the table and ranveer sat in his chair and all ate the dinner with a great silence.
All retired to their room where ishani came to the room with raagini in her hand who was sleeping on her shoulders. she saw ranveer sitting in the bed lost in his own thoughts.ishani made raagini sleep in the cradle and she locked the door and came near ranveer.
ishani: ranveer kya hua you are thinking something
ranveer(giving a smile): thanks ishani you have proved your love many times till today thanks a lot

ishani: between husband and wife no need for thanks and sorry.
ranveer: tk i won't tell again but.. you didn't trust it hain na
ishani(pinching his cheeks): i trust ranveer is it enough
ranveer: hmmm but from where those photos came
ishani: even i thought about it ranveer . on that day hain na i called the inspector who arrested that supriya and asked him what did she say

ranveer: haan what she said to them
ishani: the inspector said that before they would investigate her there was a call from a minister and that minister made her to be free hope there was a big man behind this he can be your business enemy even today the photo incident should be planned by him even it can be her

ranveer(gave a doubt look): what her you mean a women behind this
ishani: it can be ranveer you are a business man without knowing to your eyes there will be many planning to destroy you in business
ranveer(getting up from bed and walking a bit and stood holding the bed stand): nahi ishani it is not like that it is not about business

ishani(came behind him and stood near him); then
ranveer: it is about you someone whats our relationships to be spoiled they want you to lose your trust on me (thinking himself) but does not know who is it. i don't know what they want from me but one thing is clear they want all my family people to lose their respect on me and you need to leave your trust on me
ishani: if we are okay between us who will destroy our relationship anybody can come i will trust you fine nothing like that will happen don't confuse yourself now relax your self come and sleep.
ranveer(coming to the bed both lay in bed giving a worried look ): no ishani i am unable to sleep
ishani(going near him and hold him close): tk... can you love me tonight(ishani gave a naughty smile)

where ranveer's reaction was
To be continuedπŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 8 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail
happy Christmas to all my friends, my silent reader cum friends enjoy the Christmas with cakes and prayers 😊😊😊😊 
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
merry christmas to you too Sakshi :) And the update was so good :)This is the trust that we wanted to see in the show. Alas!
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Same to u too Sakshi .. .wow superb chapter ...ishani she is very smart and her trust on ranveer is good and hope they will not separate at any reason...thanks for update and lots of hugs πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ€—Edited by ranveerishani78 - 8 years ago
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update...
I am almost the silent reader of your chapters ...
But after reading this chapter and previous ..I just want to say ishaani finally got her brain which she lost any where in the show... I believe without trust their is no love ... And you proved this in you updates ...
Update soon...a
And happy Christmas..
IshveerIsLife thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi! Merry Christmas sweetu! I just loved your chapter and their relationship and trust between them is so cute and adorable. Update soon! Can't wait anymore!😳