Does Sanaya vs Faizal fight really matter now?

monaya_sajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Does this discussion even matter now?
Faizal is a great dancer!
though I would have loved if sanaya had won,as she is my fav, but my next choice was definitely faizal!
he deserved it! and I m sure it will be a popular opinion among all sanaya fans, that incase sanaya doesn't win, her fans wud want faizal to win!

also, sanaya seemed so happy for faizal! she even cheered for him! then whats the point of this whole discussion? 😕

plz stop this ramble!
its no use now!
e1 the next show has started!
wats d point of this discussion!
faizal must have driven his new car all the way to the bank to encash his cheque by now! 😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Rini_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think you should rename the post's title as 'Does Sanaya fans vs Faisal fans fight really matter now?' Its absolutely upto you, though. ðŸ˜Š

Believe me, we TRUE Faisal fans would never have "fought" with Sanaya fans, had they been praising her for her journey rather than pulling Faisal down to make her appear the most deserving one. I wish the fans had accepted her defeat graciously (a few did but not many.) If you can't appreciate Faisal for his talent, diligence and outstanding dance, then at least don't discredit him of the same. 😊

Anyways, the discussions don't really matter now. I hope both the contestants are happy with what they have achieved and have brushed off the negativity that surrounded the social media the last few days.
We just need to do the same. :)
Edited by _Rini_ - 8 years ago
Paytonlee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It doesnt matter after the finale but some people here are for the drama and are taking the golden opportunity to do what they want. Suddenly I see so many 'faisal fans' who i never saw in this forum before. lol😆 I would think they are genuine but they dont focus on him but its about the other person. 
Just let it be for a week everyone will move on with their lives and find something else to discuss
Sweet_wish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monaya_sajan

also, sanaya seemed so happy for faizal! she even cheered for him! then whats the point of this whole discussion? 😕

Sanaya is sweet and good human being but don't know what's wrong with her fans? ðŸ˜• 
why all are fighting over who is more popular? Faisal is the winner. Just accept that fact and move on.
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The thing is there is no sanaya vs faisal fans.We clearly know they are not faisal fans they all are wanna be(s) and we know from where they belong. So yea lets just ignore now,they got way too much attention than they deserved from us. Edited by OnepoundChic - 8 years ago
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
we are having no issues with sanaya
not with her fans

actually as u can see many of faisal fans hardly came out of AT on to the forum
but as soon as his bashing started here, we had to..
else we would have hardly come out of our celebration thread too
monaya_sajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So it is pretty clear, that neither true sanaya nor faizal fans actually want to fight! its d ppl who belong to neither fandoms are creating a rift!

so y is everyone getting drifted apart!
this forum was so b fun filled while JDJ was going on!
the celebs have moved, so shud we!
but ofcourse, if there is good piece of info about them, then it shud be shared! 😊
Waida1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Roopal..

we are having no issues with sanaya

not with her fans

actually as u can see many of faisal fans hardly came out of AT on to the forum
but as soon as his bashing started here, we had to..
else we would have hardly come out of our celebration thread too

Rightly said Roopal...! Though...I'm a big fan of Faisal since the very very first time he appeared on my Tv screen during the DID audition... made Geeta Maa cried and made everyone emotional by his innocence...I was not active in this forum, not even in Faisal AT as I'm very busy in my life and studies...! But...when some fans started to talk ill and started bashing him left/right..I just couldn't stop myself from defending him...! ðŸ˜‰

PS: Still scratching my head...thinking how can people hate such an adorable and good hearted boy who is an inspiration for the young generations...! 
Edited by Waida1234 - 8 years ago