Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
First of all welcome back fari 
You said what i wanted to say ...i want to change her opinion about she never win 
I always thought why she lost on last moment...she didn't get what she truly deserved...but this time i had wished that we would change this and celebrated her jdj success but as you said may be unlucky we r 
But something big waiting for her...we will celebrate that 

Her JDJ journey was splendid n phenomenal. From mujra on baby doll to arieal act 
From chalie chaplin to dheere dheere
From dhoom to aj phir tum pe 

She won hearts she never take xtra advantage of being popular, she smile n accept whatever came in her way 
We love you my doll we always be there for.you. one day you will get your deserving n due success then we will celebrated with you 
Look at finale pics she looks outstanding i will enjoy her last moments on jhalak when she is.enjoying so we can too
.DivaDeluxe. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: spate22

We did not fail!! They know we voted and made her the winner but Colors already decided before finale!! 

Shreya

It's not like blaming Colors will make this any easier, they don't listen D; idk some part of me wishes I had spent an extra hour voting for her...that we all had put in a little more effort...but on the contrary -Jai already said that if the winner was decided based on votes only, then they would have won for sure! I guess we just gotta learn to move on </3
Edited by .DivaDeluxe. - 8 years ago
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful post and the graciousness with which she has accepted her defeat speaks volumes of the kind of human being she is. It always good be a better human first.
That is all you SI fans can say now 🤣 philosophical crap.
Cutiepie_sanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I wanted to change her thinking of never winning anything n as always sanaya is proved right n it hurts d most,i wish i could change it.

Sanaya you really made us proud n you have entertained us throughout this jhalak journey n you have won million of hearts tht is bigger than any jhalak trophy.Edited by deepika09 - 8 years ago
PriyaUk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post .
Sanaya irani is always absolute winner as she always gives 100% commitment of whatever project she does and that is what it matters (not the result ).
So always will be proud to be her fan .
We enjoyed her journey in jdj.
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Nice post!  She really made us proud and she is such a joy to watch!  It was a really wonderful journey to see her improved and gained confidence each time.Edited by Katelyn - 8 years ago
sj_arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Hi

Thank you for this lovely post, wherein you voiced our feelings with great precision. I am happy for Faisal, I saw a few performances and he was really good. At the same time as someone who has enjoyed watching her in ipk and then in jdj I feel very bad for her. While it is true that she has brought a smile to many faces, it is this recognition in the form of an award that I would love her to receive someday, especially since she has mentioned it too. Hope she reaches great heights and receives lot of love and accolades for the wonderful actress and the graceful dancer that she is. 

PS: My fav performances still remain her sangeet dances of ipk. Probably because that was the first time I saw her dance.

sj
Edited by sj_arhi - 8 years ago
ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yes that hurts a lot that we couldn't change it but our packet of sunshine Sanaya has already won at life as she got such an amazing fan base and even I being a non Sanaya fan fell in love with her and now I am a fan for life

This girl has a strong positivity vibe which makes me feel that being positive can change so many things in life plus her amazing acts which I will never forget :) <3