Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: SaaraDON

Been ages since i grilled anyone...😛😆😳

Hey! Thanks for taking time for so many interesting Qs.
Let's get to business straight awayyy...😃

Sure!

1. You're given a day to spend with Ekta Kapoor and her creative team. And under the special KKB oath 😛😆 they are bound to listen to you and make whatever changes you suggest them, to the show. Share with us what you'd do with this given opportunity.

Will have more of Suresh
Will make Pragya cry less and be more witty
Will make Sarla less melodramatic
Will make Abhi take his shirt off in almost every episode
Will make Taaliyah fail more and more in their plans and will have them around only once in a week
Will make Aaliyah a better person
Will give Pragya better styled clothes
My list doesn't seem to end, lemme stop here!

2. There are moments when AbhiGya shippers have a certain storyline cooking in their heads after watching an episode. Any one such moment happened with you? If yes, share the best OS/Story you've created in your head about AbhiGya.

Have you read my story- My Love-? I would have it that way for AbhiGya. Pragya forgives Abhi and he has hard time dealing with that. And an eventual happy ending.

3. I kidnap Shabir for you for a day 😆. He pays you a surprise visit. How would you like to spend your day with him?

Hmm, interesting. I would take him around the city, tell him how I have only seen his soaps in Indian TV over a decade, and how I fought with my mom for remote to watch Kahin toh hoga... and rest I will listen to him.. whatever he wants to say/share..Boring I know. But well..I so wanna give him his space.

4. Assuming you've watched Kahin Toh Hoga, Kayamath and now KKB, what is your favorite Shabir scene from every show?

Kahin toh hoga- Rishi cooking for pregnant Mehak, taking care of her.
Kayamath- Drunk Milind asking Prachi why she betrayed him.
KB- Drunk Abhi again- the Eey Chashmish sequence.

5. As our favorite show is filled with so many misunderstanding, you're given an opportunity to make a dhamakedaar entry into the show 😎 (as the whatever character you may like) for a few epi's, how would you solve the MU's between AbhiGya?

Wooohooo! A new character? I will be a hot male model who ends up having hots for Pragya and will get Abhi all jealous. I also happen to be Purab's friend who knows it all and when Abhi wants to beat me up for eying on Pragya, I will introduce him to truth.😛

6. You're given the freedom of torturing Tanu-Aaliyah for a day. Kaise karoge? 😆

I am not into tortures. I will buy them a coupon for their fav spa so that they are away.

7. Favorite off-screen moment of Shabir & Sriti?

Sriti imitating Eey Chashmish and him also doing it again.. Shabbir alone, when he talks of his baby just the day after his birth.

8. Say...Sriti is your favorite co-star of Shabir till date 😆 [in terms of their chemistry, acting, screen presence and fun element] Iss question ki taraf dekh ke kehna hai. AbhiGya ki kasam aap ko...😆

Sriti is indeed my fav co-star till date. Jennifer comes second.

9. Your favorite off-screen moment of Shabir-Sriti? 😃

No. 7- same Q.😊

10. Out of all the Daadi's present on KKB, who is your favorite? 😳

Rockstar Daadi. She is bindaas.

11. As part of the KKB Oath special and as an AbhiGya shipper...do you sing 'Allah Waariyan' or 'Rabba ki Karan' in background on AbhiGya moments? 😆😳

Rabba ki karaan

12. Recently, we have seen the trend of TV serials going abroad to shoot for particular sequences. Which foreign location would you like to choose for KKB? 😃

Oh really? I didn't know that. I want them to come to US, to my city.. so that I get to see them.😳
Actually, I want them to go to Italy, the best country to travel of all I have seen. Think of AbhiGya in Venice.😛

13. We have four ladies on team KKB...Sriti, Mrunal, Shikha and Madhurima...your favorite amongst these?

Sriti.

14. Your all time favorite Bollywood song? 🤔

Hmm, Dil toh hain dil dil ka aitbaar (currently on my mind, I have lots of favs).

15. Abhi falls in love with Pragya and wants to express it to her writing a LOE LETTER...😆😛. He comes to you for help. Write a letter in whatever style you wish to help him (no word limit - can be as short or as long as you want).

Abhi is pretty straight forward and impatient also. So I don't think he would write a long romantic letter. 
So the letter would be...

Eey Chashmish,
Main Rockstar is in LOOOVE.. LOVE LOVE HAPPY LOVE WITH CHASHMISH. I love you, Chashmish. And I KNOW you feel the same. Now, right after you read this letter, come kiss me.

16. I list down the character names from KKB. You mention one India-Forum member that comes to your mind reading that character name 😛😆 (no male female restrictions...can be anyone. Even a female for a male character...because we hardly have any males around 😆).

Abhi of of KKB Forum - Ishaa/Martinski
Pragya of KKB Forum - Mina
Abhi's Dadi of KKB Forum - NeeIM
Pragya's Dadi of KKB Forum - Diahh 
Sarla Maa 😆 of KKB Forum - Lkb79
Aaliyah of KKB Forum - Renukha871
Purab of KKB Forum - Mages
Bulbul of KKB Forum - Lumzz
Suresh of KKB Forum - Kay08
Tai Jee 😆 of KKB Forum - Roger/Flutterby (😉)
Robin 😆 of KKB Forum - Shikhu/Anbhigya
Corporator 😆 of KKB Forum - Lkb79

17. Mention a KKB character name that comes to your mind after reading following cartoon names:

Scooby Dooby Do 😆:
Tom and Jerry: Abhi and Pragya
Power Puff Girls: Tannu, Aaliyah and Pragya
Dexter: Sureshn
Johnny Bravo: Abhi
Sponge Bob: Shabbir/Abhi (you know about his spongebobs, right)
Popeye: Abhi the muscle man beating up everyone.
Tweety: Bulbul
Garfield: Suresh 

I think thats enough to begin with...😛 Hope you enjoy them...😃

Hahaa, enjoyed answering. Thanks a ton for these Qs.

Love!
Edited by -Tia- - 9 years ago
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
SARA!! well done!!! and i love this!! 
16. I list down the character names from KKB. You mention one India-Forum member that comes to your mind reading that character name 😛😆 (no male female restrictions...can be anyone. Even a female for a male character...because we hardly have any males around 😆).

Abhi of of KKB Forum - Ishaa/Martinski
Pragya of KKB Forum - Mina
Abhi's Dadi of KKB Forum - NeeM
Pragya's Dadi of KKB Forum - Diahh 
Sarla Maa 😆 of KKB Forum - Lkb79
Aaliyah of KKB Forum - Renukha871
Purab of KKB Forum - Mages
Bulbul of KKB Forum - Lumzz
Suresh of KKB Forum - Kay08
Tai Jee 😆 of KKB Forum - Roger/Flutterby (😉)
Robin 😆 of KKB Forum - Shikhu/Anbhigya
Corporator 😆 of KKB Forum - Lkb79

17. Mention a KKB character name that comes to your mind after reading following cartoon names:

Scooby Dooby Do 😆:
Tom and Jerry: Abhi and Pragya
Power Puff Girls: Tannu, Aaliyah and Pragya
Dexter: Sureshn
Johnny Bravo: Abhi
Sponge Bob: Shabbir/Abhi (you know about his spongebobs, right)
Popeye: Abhi the muscle man beating up everyone.
Tweety: Bulbul
Garfield: Suresh 
Diahh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys!😃
@sara- I LOVE your questions!!! Seriously rocking!😎

@tia - your answers are just awesome! Again rocking!⭐️

Loved all of it! Especially 15,16,17!⭐️⭐️⭐️

And we share the same favourite offscreen moment of Shabir! (Talking about his son one) *high five!😆

Oh btw Pragya's Daadi reminds you of me!!?? Lol!😆😆 Thank you! I like it as you have mentioned she is bindaas of all the daadis!!!⭐️
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diahh

Hey guys!😃

@sara- I LOVE your questions!!! Seriously rocking!😎

@tia - your answers are just awesome! Again rocking!⭐️

Loved all of it! Especially 15,16,17!⭐️⭐️⭐️

And we share the same favourite offscreen moment of Shabir! (Talking about his son one) *high five!😆

Oh btw Pragya's Daadi reminds you of me!!?? Lol!😆😆 Thank you! I like it as you have mentioned she is bindaas of all the daadis!!!⭐️

Thanks Diahh, I find you fun! Never seen you getting annoyed etc in little things. So I chose you!! You are a rockstar and it's not about age!😳
Edited by -Tia- - 9 years ago
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Tia for choosing me as Abhi's Dadi, because she is one hell of a cool character... love her!!
renukha871 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Lol!!😆 Aaliyah reminds me of you?!! Ermm, okay!!😆 I love her, though!!
Anyway this is my question. I know the week is over and all so I hope you don't mind!

Just say if Pragya's character doesn't exist in KKB, who would you ship Abhi with? And why?

Edited by renukha871 - 9 years ago
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: renukha871

Lol!!😆 Aaliyah reminds me of you?!! Ermm, okay!!😆 I love her, though!!

Anyway this is my question. I know the week is over and all so I hope you don't mind!

Just say if Pragya's character doesn't exist in KKB, who would you ship Abhi with? And why?

I will bring a new entry. A fierce, bold and beautiful woman who will play catch me if you can with Abhi.
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeelM

Thanks Tia for choosing me as Abhi's Dadi, because she is one hell of a cool character... love her!!

I was thinking you won't see it..😆

I don't know why, you came to my mind when I thought about it.. May be because you always make posts where you ask the characters to do the right thing..
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Tia-

I was thinking you won't see it..😆

I don't know why, you came to my mind when I thought about it.. May be because you always make posts where you ask the characters to do the right thing..

I know I do that LOL 😆
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Okay guys! So, the next MOTW will be up on the hot seat very soon! Watch out!

Kumkum Bhagya DT.
Previous
1 2 3 4