Hold on!!! family still unaware of EVERYTHING :/

Megher_Palok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Just ended up watching today's SBS. N it proved my thinking to be true.

it's only pragya knows about Suresh's feelings n she's waiting for Rachna marriage to get over before she tells rest of the family members about everything that Suresh loves bulbul n not her n their marriage isn't gonna happen 😳

As in sbs they showed Rachna mehnandi as well as Pragya 's mehandi too...n whole family including bulbul dancing in joy.

That means last nights last part was a dream sequence, he came but at a certain point Suresh only imagined the worst (last scene)

Now that justifies the precap ... he said nothing in front if family n took ONLY Pragya out n confessed to her with folded hand n thus Pragya was in tears asking him about rose, ring etc etc.

& they choosed to keep quite till Rachna marriage n lets not ruin family's happiness for the time being

Edited by Megher_Palok - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

proudbong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
that means it was a dream sequence ðŸ˜•
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
megher... 😉 first of all... whose show are we watching? the queen of melodrama and draaag

i expected this.. coz it seemed out of place that suresh would confess his feelings just like that.. he isnt the type of man who likes to wear his heart on his sleeve.. and is more of a hiding one's feelings type.. and just before pragya and sarla were shown emotionally hugging and saying that they received a lot of happiness... so in such a situation to plunge them into a deep ball of gloom isnt his character... and u can count on ekta to shiw her characters to have dreams even when they are widely awake 😆 😛

and if u saw the scene with suresh and his friend... suresh was adviced to talk abt the entire matter with pragya so it was sorta evident that he would do the same.. and plus even the promo pragya says that she knows that he loves bulbul and not her. why would pragya say this right after he had allegedly confessed that he loved bulbul and not her. didnt make sense to me.

hope they resolved the situation tday... i didnt get to see the epi.
vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Now Pragya knows that he loves Bulbul. I have not seen SBS but if it is shown that they are applying Mehendi to Pragya than might be they have decided to keep quiet until Rachnas marriage happens after that they will tell everyone. But hope its cleared to all soon cant see this confusion dragged.