Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.GrangerMalfoy. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Haha lol..I watch it for Baldev tbh..Was never really invested in the show but i think Vishal nails Baldev,so i just check out his scenes😆 At this point though, the show is full of really bad acting ( hamming to be precise😛) and badly written scenes😆

Gul is really good with the falling in love phase or so i feel..Cos i loved the first few months of both IPK and QH😆 Once the confession is done, most of the shows become pathetic 😆

Sriti has always been a brilliant actress..So subtle & i love the way she underplays her character..I find Bulbul annoying probably cos i have had enough with OTT, bubbly characters😆

Even i wasn't that invested but I really really liked Vishal as Baldev. But now I can't see my spoilt brat turned into a seriously delusional stalker :( I have never seen a PH so keen on destroying their own characters🤢 The writing is shoddy and there is absoultely no logic and continuity. How come Gunjan suddenly starts feeling for Ranvi? She feels no shame at her past actions also [:/] There are parts of brilliance but they are overshadowed by the generally crappy episodes.

Gul is awesome with love stories but not so good with drama and I feel she tries to ape Ekta with the leaps and MUs. 😛

I like Bulbul and Mrunal both. She's cute and I don't find her OTT at all but it's Pragya whom I really liked. 😛
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ASRaddictKKG

Even i wasn't that invested but I really really liked Vishal as Baldev. But now I can't see my spoilt brat turned into a seriously delusional stalker :( I have never seen a PH so keen on destroying their own characters🤢 The writing is shoddy and there is absoultely no logic and continuity. How come Gunjan suddenly starts feeling for Ranvi? She feels no shame at her past actions also [:/] There are parts of brilliance but they are overshadowed by the generally crappy episodes.

Gul is awesome with love stories but not so good with drama and I feel she tries to ape Ekta with the leaps and MUs. 😛

I like Bulbul and Mrunal both. She's cute and I don't find her OTT at all but it's Pragya whom I really liked. 😛

Oh yeah that too..No offense but he is the only good actor among the four leads..Diggy is decent and has improved but nothing spectacular 😆 The other two ham like hell😆 And they have totally forgotten the theme of the show😆

Yup Gul is not so great with drama😆 Thats precisely why i mentioned she nails the falling in love phase..There are moments of brilliance i see in her shows which makes you get emotionally invested but it all goes down the drain in a few months time😆

Ah you are probably right..Am biased cos Srithi is awesome..I love how she underplays her character..I have a thing for subtle actors..I instantly fall in love with the character😆
.GrangerMalfoy. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Oh yeah that too..No offense but he is the only good actor among the four leads..Diggy is decent and has improved but nothing spectacular 😆 The other two ham like hell😆 And they have totally forgotten the theme of the show😆

Yup Gul is not so great with drama😆 Thats precisely why i mentioned she nails the falling in love phase..There are moments of brilliance i see in her shows which makes you get emotionally invested but it all goes down the drain in a few months time😆

Ah you are probably right..Am biased cos Srithi is awesome..I love how she underplays her character..I have a thing for subtle actors..I instantly fall in love with the character😆

I'm not offended 😛 😆

You're making me miss IPK. Everything after the hate marriage was crap
🤢 Gul 🤔 She tends to compromise a lot on quality just to prolong the confession 🤔

P.S. I think Di is an average actor but I might be prejudiced because i hate the fake accent she has going on for her 🤔. And I don't really like her offscreen 😛Edited by ASRaddictKKG - 10 years ago
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ASRaddictKKG

I'm not offended 😛 😆

You're making me miss IPK. Everything after the hate marriage was crap
🤢 Gul 🤔 She tends to compromise a lot on quality just to prolong the confession 🤔

P.S. I think Di is an average actor but I might be prejudiced because i hate the fake accent she has going on for her 🤔. And I don't really like her offscreen 😛

Lol IPK was so good for the first few months..So was QH..Her shows are my guilty pleasure😆 You shouldn't be looking for logic or a proper story 😆 But i still remember a few scenes from IPK and QH which were absolutely magical..So yeah, i give her credit for that😆

Diggy is alright..I believe she has improved cos i remember how horrible she was in QH😆 There is a reason i stay away from off screen segments😆