Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

But he’s kind of a player so I can’t blame her for assuming that’s what he meant 😂

Yes.

Namdar keeps Sadaf away from him because he cares for her, she knows Sadaf too yet she decided to tell Bilal that she is beautiful, the connotation was about him having "bad eyes" on Sadaf and she helped instead of saying "You can ask Namdar" like she did for other question

Point being you protect women you know, you don't give description of their beauty to womanizers

Edited by WhimsicalMind - 4 days ago
WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

The pizza scene made me cry a little, Little kaddu is so brave 💔 🤧

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

You didn’t get negative vibes from her this episode? I didn’t in the last one but this one I did. The way she was manipulating Ammar, it was definitely self serving. I feel like she will be pushing him. She won’t be a full blown villain but she was a bit manipulative. We’ll see.

She does look pretty though and I’m grateful she’s sharing reels. We can’t depend on Wahaj for this type of content so we need to get it from somewhere.

Ammar already loves Sadaf and proposed to her so it’s not like she orchestrated anything. Plus Zeher has been a constant since episode 1, so what if another person also made the recommendation? smiley36 I didn’t like the lines though - the Hijraa line. Directors need to start removing such nonsense from krq’s script. Nobody talks like that.

This much grey is fine. I expect her to be this much grey. But negative? Not really. Will know more when she has more interactions with Bilal and sadaf.

Hira is looking absolutely gorgeous in the show and the reels are just next level. They look good together

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: WhimsicalMind

Yes.

Namdar keeps Sadaf away from him because he cares for her, she knows Sadaf too yet she decided to tell Bilal that she is beautiful, the connotation was about him having "bad eyes" on Sadaf and she helped instead of saying "You can ask Namdar" like she did for other question

Point being you protect women you know, you don't give description of their beauty to womanizers

Oh I get what you’re saying. Yes true!
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I think they are building up the story to a point where bilal meets sadaf at her most vulnerable moment. So far we have seen she has very strong mindset. But she will be at her weakest when bilal comes in to her life and so the decision taken will always be felt as forced decision.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Stormborn01

Ammar already loves Sadaf and proposed to her so it’s not like she orchestrated anything. Plus Zeher has been a constant since episode 1, so what if another person also made the recommendation? smiley36 I didn’t like the lines though - the Hijraa line. Directors need to start removing such nonsense from krq’s script. Nobody talks like that.

This much grey is fine. I expect her to be this much grey. But negative? Not really. Will know more when she has more interactions with Bilal and sadaf.

Hira is looking absolutely gorgeous in the show and the reels are just next level. They look good together

Maybe just grey. Too early to tell but it was an indicator. Yes there’s been a ton of talk of zeher…too much. I feel like there may be a point to it. It’s clear that Ammar doesn’t have intention to kill himself, he just used it as a device emotionally blackmail Sadaf - I think he admits this to Humsha. Sadaf may have just been calling his bluff but I still felt saying inna lillahi was a bit extreme. What if there was in a small chance that he was serious? Maybe it will come back to haunt her and be one of the reasons to guilt her into marrying him.

Humsha is doing more than just being insensitive though, she’s dropping ideas in his head. It might his advice he takes and ingests poison to guilt Sadaf. And she will feel bad and realize he wasn’t bluffing all along.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I am in the story now too, I want more of Wahaj, I wanted it to be his story but it is not. In Mein, I had strong emotions for MJ and Ayra, here, I am feeling it for Amar and Namdar's family so far

I have zero connection with Bilal, Sadaf, Daniya and Humsha

Mein was terrible and i had no connect with anyone. Ayra was so freaking annoying. The entire show was horrendous as per me.

But in SMD I have already connected with Bilal and SMD in fact is his story even when he doesn't have ample screen space. It's pretty obvious from the narrative and story flow which wasn't the case with Mein

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAmAuY7oZhS/?igsh=MWprbmlxY3UwaWJ0OQ==

Seems like Sadaf will Marry Ammar and Bilal will sponsor the wedding smiley37

Thank God Bilal didn't promise Buddha to stay from Sadaf. He just called it his decision. Clever boysmiley2

Whats with Humsha and Ammar dynamic btw? They seemed closer than the trio . Also Why does Hira keeps her hand every time in her pocket? Its very distractingsmiley36

Namdar Mirza is very weak and he made his son lie too. Typical men scared to accept truth and using women as excuse . smiley24

Zeher seems now a character of the show. Always getting screen time since first episode. I hated it since Sadaf started the not so funny joke now its getting very weird. Can someone kill Mr. Zeher by feeding it Zeher already smiley29

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

I watched the precap, so next Wednesday they will meet for sure....they dragged this meeting for so long smiley29

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Man who played Wahaj's father in episode 1 is playing the doctor in episode #4

How did Haseeb let something important like this miss? Is he also related to Kaddu fam and got this role ? smiley37