Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 hours ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Well KRQ believes me that a boy and a girl can never be friends so they will surely fall in love

That’s funny considering they’re besties in real life 😂 But if it means Bilal and Sadaf will be together, I’ll go along with it.
643898 thumbnail

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

What do you guys think is happening in the rain scene and when do you think it happens.

To me it looks like they like each other. Well Bilal we know does but Sadaf looks like she has feelings too. Something happens and Ammar is on the floor. I think it will have something to him poisoning himself…there’s been a lot of talk on that. I think the scene where Humsha looks like she’s provoking him before he tells her to shut up comes before that…just a guess, his hair looks wet and I think he’s wearing the same jacket.

Now where would this scenario fit in? If Bilal and Sadaf are married, then this Ammar situation shouldn’t affect them. She’s not going to leave her husband who she was dancing around in the rain with for Ammar. If she’s married to Ammar then being with Bilal like that would be cheating. I don’t know if they would do that if they are calling this true love.

Does anyone think this is possible that this happens before the wedding stuff happens? She does start to develop feelings for Bilal but then this Ammar stuff happens forcing her to agree to marry him. She was harsh with him and now it looks like he will try or pretend to be there for her. Maybe she’ll feel guilty.

My prediction is that this happens before the marriage. This is the big turning point where Sadaf chooses Ammar over Bilal . Also the dance sequence might be a dream because Sadad isn’t wet when she helps Ammar.

643898 thumbnail

That’s funny considering they’re besties in real life 😂 But if it means Bilal and Sadaf will be together, I’ll go along with it.

If they fall in love and then Sadaf marries Ammar then Wahaj’s statement applies to Sadaf and Ammar . For them to be the endgame , Sadaf must love Ammar and marry Bilal.

Edited by 2RsFan - 11 hours ago
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 hours ago

What do you guys think is happening in the rain scene and when do you think it happens.

To me it looks like they like each other. Well Bilal we know does but Sadaf looks like she has feelings too. Something happens and Ammar is on the floor. I think it will have something to him poisoning himself…there’s been a lot of talk on that. I think the scene where Humsha looks like she’s provoking him before he tells her to shut up comes before that…just a guess, his hair looks wet and I think he’s wearing the same jacket.

Now where would this scenario fit in? If Bilal and Sadaf are married, then this Ammar situation shouldn’t affect them. She’s not going to leave her husband who she was dancing around in the rain with for Ammar. If she’s married to Ammar then being with Bilal like that would be cheating. I don’t know if they would do that if they are calling this true love.

Does anyone think this is possible that this happens before the wedding stuff happens? She does start to develop feelings for Bilal but then this Ammar stuff happens forcing her to agree to marry him. She was harsh with him and now it looks like he will try or pretend to be there for her. Maybe she’ll feel guilty.

I am not sure how I feel about this this but I think Sadaf & Amaar get married after which he leaves her...She will be going through the process of seeking divorce (No idea about Pak laws) and during this period she develops feelings for Bilal but before anything can happen, Amaar comes back in the picture leaving Sadaf stuck...So, both Sadaf & Bilal love each other but she can't be with him & is stuck with Amaar due to certain circumstances..

In this case, Sadaf & Bilal's marriage might not happen & Wahaj's dialogue doesn't apply which makes it confusing.

Edited by anshvi - 10 hours ago
unicornhugs thumbnail

If they fall in love and then Sadaf marries Ammar then Wahaj’s statement applies to Sadaf and Ammar . For them to be the endgame , Sadaf must love Ammar and marry Bilal.

The only way that will make sense is if the wedding doesn’t go through
unicornhugs thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

I am not sure how I feel about this this but I think Sadaf & Amaar get married after which he leaves her...She will be going through the process of seeking divorce (No idea about Pak laws) and during this period she develops feelings for Bilal but before anything can happen, Amaar comes back in the picture leaving Sadaf stuck...So, both Sadaf & Bilal love each other but she can't be with him & is stuck with Amaar due to certain circumstances..

In this case, Sadaf & Bilal's marriage might not happen.

Why does it seem like she’s living in his house then? I’m hoping the wedding to Ammar doesn’t go through but she’s signing papers in the OST so I don’t know
anshvi thumbnail

The only way that will make sense is if the wedding doesn’t go through

Another theory - Sadaf loves Amaar and marries him but the marriage doesn't last....Due to some circumstances she decides to marry Bilal, maybe a contract marriage where she is going to leave him eventually after a brief period...During this period, she starts developing feelings for him but Amaar comes back in the picture leaving Sadaf stuck.

So, she has developed feelings for Bilal, he thinks she will still go back to Amaar as their marriage is nothing but a contract marriage.

unicornhugs thumbnail

My prediction is that this happens before the marriage. This is the big turning point where Sadaf chooses Ammar over Bilal . Also the dance sequence might be a dream because Sadad isn’t wet when she helps Ammar.

Yeah dance may not happen but there are looks being exchanged, tears in both of their eyes. So to the very least, that is happening
unicornhugs thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

Another theory - Sadaf loves Amaar and marries him but the marriage doesn't last....Due to some circumstances she decides to marry Bilal, maybe a contract marriage where she is going to leave him eventually after a brief period...During this period, she starts developing feelings for him but Amaar comes back in the picture leaving Sadaf stuck.

So, she has developed feelings for Bilal, he thinks she will still go back to Amaar as their marriage is nothing but a contract marriage.

What would be the reason for the contract marriage? Halala?
anshvi thumbnail

Yeah dance may not happen but there are looks being exchanged, tears in both of their eyes. So to the very least, that is happening

Aren't they wearing the same clothes in the rain scene and the scene where Bilal stops Sadaf, she turns and both have tears in their eyes?