Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

643898 thumbnail
Posted: 15 hours ago

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

Yeah loved the reply. smiley16

My question is if Bilal is married to Sadaf how and where is he sitting and chatting with Humsha at night then? smiley24

Either they dont marry or this is before their marriage. But so far Bilal has shown zero interest in Humsha so it's intriguing how he gets close to her.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 hours ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

If you analyse the OST lyrics, it does hint at a tragedy . Other than that only 2 types of ending are possible, Bilsad uniting at the end or Bilal moving on alone/ with Humsha.

I personally think all possibilities are there except for Bilal moving on with Humsha.

anshvi thumbnail

Read the synopsis of the show on IMDB and it seems it's about Bilal & Sadaf loving each other but from a distance...They will keep sacrificing for the other without letting them know.

Writer is trying to redefine the meaning of love through Bilal & Sadaf & show love on a deeper level. From the synopsis it's not seeming like a typical romantic love story.

Synopsis - Sunn Mere Dil is a tale in which love finds a new meaning, where one person's devotion quietly flourishes, often unnoticed. Their heart beats for someone who may never truly understand the depth of their feelings. Yet, in their silent sacrifices, they realize that true love is not about possession but about selflessness. Every unspoken gesture and unseen act of kindness brings them fulfillment, as they put their beloved's happiness above their own, showing that love is not just about being together, it's about redefining happiness, even at the expense of their contentment.

643898 thumbnail

If we go by the synopsis then they never get married since it's loving each other from a distance

Originally posted by: anshvi

I personally think all possibilities are there except for Bilal moving on with Humsha.

LaSh end tak LaSh hi rahega, woh ship kabhi zinda nahi hone wala haismiley37

anshvi thumbnail

If we go by the synopsis then they never get married since it's loving each other from a distance

Possible or the distance could be metaphorical as well. Will have to wait and see. One thing is clear, they will be each other's one true love.

anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

LaSh end tak LaSh hi rahega, woh ship kabhi zinda nahi hone wala haismiley37

I do think Humsha will present that one sided love which KRQ doesn't believe in.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 hours ago

Also Bilal and Sadaf will most likely become friends first . There was a dialogue about friendship in the first look

I was thinking about this. I’m excited to see a friendship flourish between them.
643898 thumbnail

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

I was thinking about this. I’m excited to see a friendship flourish between them.

Well KRQ believes me that a boy and a girl can never be friends so they will surely fall in love

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

What do you guys think is happening in the rain scene and when do you think it happens.

To me it looks like they like each other. Well Bilal we know does but Sadaf looks like she has feelings too. Something happens and Ammar is on the floor. I think it will have something to him poisoning himself…there’s been a lot of talk on that. I think the scene where Humsha looks like she’s provoking him before he tells her to shut up comes before that…just a guess, his hair looks wet and I think he’s wearing the same jacket.

Now where would this scenario fit in? If Bilal and Sadaf are married, then this Ammar situation shouldn’t affect them. She’s not going to leave her husband who she was dancing around in the rain with for Ammar. If she’s married to Ammar then being with Bilal like that would be cheating. I don’t know if they would do that if they are calling this true love.

Does anyone think this is possible that this happens before the wedding stuff happens? She does start to develop feelings for Bilal but then this Ammar stuff happens forcing her to agree to marry him. She was harsh with him and now it looks like he will try or pretend to be there for her. Maybe she’ll feel guilty.