Users

Frequent Posters

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 21 hours ago

Originally posted by: WhimsicalMind

There's huge difference

I find Wahaj attractive but I don't lust after him

Attraction is not limited, it can be towards looks or style or the way of talking or voice or actions

But lust is very specific

Agreed but isn’t lust a form of attraction? I feel it comes under attraction but it’s not necessary to feel lust to be attracted to someone. I also feel it’s the most shallow form of attraction that many people don’t even feel. I just think the kind of person that Bilal is and especially was in the first episode, it isn’t out of character for him to feel lust especially in a drunken state. I don’t even know if it’s important because I think it evolved very quickly. I just feel his feelings can develop into love even if he did feel lust momentarily. Maybe that’s the whole point of how is feelings are evolving as he himself is slowly changing as a person.

I too find Wahaj attractive but do not lust after him 😊

Edited by unicornhugs - 21 hours ago
Posted: 18 hours ago

Originally posted by: WhimsicalMind

There is so much potential if it was the story about an alcoholic CEO Bilal marrying Sadaf, daughter of his assistant

1000009323.jpg

But wait for DDP, crying sessions and stupid dialogues and unnecessary extra characters

Haina, i mean we hardly getting anything about main leads. Most of the screenspace is given to side characters

Posted: 18 hours ago

Watched the last two episodes

Okk, i have mixed thoughts. The character which i am invested most is bilal, i wanna know his story. But unfortunately, we are not getting enough of bilal. I really like to mention one of his dialogue Baat buri lagi par baat buri nhi thi. We want more of bilal.

Also i am not interested in amar's character. And amaar's character is confusing. Either he is a good guy or shady one.

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 hours ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

If Bilal and Sadaf do get married , they won't spoil it so clearly in the promos. That's like the most pivotal twist of the show .

Thanks . Maybe I am just trying to prepare myself for the worst. This drama gives tragic vibe. Thats why I am interpreting everything opposite way.

Still recovering from JBG wound. Do not want to be disappointed again here with Maya and Wahaj not being the couplesmiley13

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 hours ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Okk, i have mixed thoughts. The character which i am invested most is bilal, i wanna know his story. But unfortunately, we are not getting enough of bilal. I really like to mention one of his dialogue Baat buri lagi par baat buri nhi thi. We want more of bilal.

Also i am not interested in amar's character. And amaar's character is confusing. Either he is a good guy or shady one.

Ammar’s only relevance is how he can become a problem in Sadaf and Bilal’s love story. He’s gettting way too much screen space. I don’t think anyone cares or is overly invested in his story.
643898 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

Thanks . Maybe I am just trying to prepare myself for the worst. This drama gives tragic vibe. Thats why I am interpreting everything opposite way.

Still recovering from JBG wound. Do not want to be disappointed again here with Maya and Wahaj not being the couplesmiley13

If you analyse the OST lyrics, it does hint at a tragedy . Other than that only 2 types of ending are possible, Bilsad uniting at the end or Bilal moving on alone/ with Humsha.

Edited by 2RsFan - 16 hours ago
643898 thumbnail

Also Bilal and Sadaf will most likely become friends first . There was a dialogue about friendship in the first look

643898 thumbnail

I am interested in their conversations. It would be a competition of who can say 'mohabbat' the most number of timessmiley36

https://www.instagram.com/p/DA16LdpICqX/?igsh=MW8xN2oyZnEybmtndw==

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Posted: 15 hours ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

I am interested in their conversations. It would be a competition of who can say 'mohabbat' the most number of timessmiley36

https://www.instagram.com/p/DA16LdpICqX/?igsh=MW8xN2oyZnEybmtndw==

Yeah loved the reply. smiley16

My question is if Bilal is married to Sadaf how and where is he sitting and chatting with Humsha at night then? smiley24

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Posted: 15 hours ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

I dont feel Ammar is confusing at all. He is just plain selfish and immature guy who doesnt cade about using anyone as long as his wish is fulfilled