Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 days ago

Good to see that views are increasing with each passing episode. The premise, characters & the situations are well set now, they just have to increase the pace a bit.

It's good that most of us are still speculating the story ahead but can't be certain as to where it would head to. this itself makes the show interesting for me.

Viaanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Sadaf's wardrobe is really good when she joins office. She dressed so well that we all assumed that she's married to bilal and hence is dressing up so richly.

If some have problem with Maya's makeup then we also have problem with hira's vamp kinda look and makeup which makes it so obvious that she's a negative character but we are responsible enough to not drag her.

I am not liking hira's hairstyle.

she has beautiful hair but in drama it does not appear so .

what is sadaf 's office wear ? is there any BTS pic?

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Wahaj Ali

smiley44

It is irritating me now. I wish Bilal fans would come here to do Billu vs Billu, I don't understand what to say about Maya and Hira

Originally posted by: Viaanrocks

Regarding maya, I feel she is doing good job . she looks really organic with brother and mom wala scene .

I m not much impressed by hira here as she did not have much to do here

Exactly hira had only 2 scenes in these 4 episodes and some have already declared that's she's better than maya, should have been the lead and has better chemistry with wahajsmiley29

Both her scenes were so off putting, typical vamp vibes. I hope they tone it down because wahaj as bilal has tons of scenes with her and I don't want him to be trusting a manipulative and cunning employee who harbours feelings for him.

Originally posted by: WhimsicalMind

None

Only an idiot would approve this script for a magnum opus

I didn't expect Kaddu to be that idiot

I think all channels should collectively take a stand against krq. Once they are firm then he'd have no option but to compromise in order to get work.

If changes were allowed I'm damn sure mahaj and haseeb would have really made the show and their characters more appealing and interesting.

Viaanrocks thumbnail

Exactly hira had only 2 scenes in these 4 episodes and some have already declared that's she's better than maya, should have been the lead and has better chemistry with wahajsmiley29

Both her scenes were so off putting, typical vamp vibes. I hope they tone it down because wahaj as bilal has tons of scenes with her and I don't want him to be trusting a manipulative and cunning employee who harbours feelings for him.

agreed. more than hira amar khan is impressive . although I am completely done with her scenes .

wahaj and maya had great chemistry in JBQ . if only KRQ and kaddu will give them scenes

Originally posted by: Viaanrocks

I am not liking hira's hairstyle.

she has beautiful hair but in drama it does not appear so .

what is sadaf 's office wear ? is there any BTS pic?

I'm not liking her look too, it's too loud, like comeon nobody wears so stylish formals to office unless theres any important meeting or event. Her lips are also distracting.

Sadaf is gonna wear traditionals only but outfits are classy and look rich.

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Wahaj Ali

I think all channels should collectively take a stand against krq. Once they are firm then he'd have no option but to compromise in order to get work.

If changes were allowed I'm damn sure mahaj and haseeb would have really made the show and their characters more appealing and interesting.

I don't think actors would have a say here mostly because Kaddu is a big producer and he has given Wahaj a lot, he trusted Wahaj with TB and SMD so I understand why one wouldn't say no to him

But Kaddu is someone who has understanding of what works for the masses, how was this script approved by him?

Viaanrocks thumbnail

exactly . going by the scenes one can say they have strictly followed KRQ script . his famous dialogue kameena is there .

no actors will be ok saying this kind of dialogue .

in kya drama hai all critics were saying wahaj should have intervene and change stuffs . if a senior actor like humayun has no say then how could wahaj intervene

Originally posted by: WhimsicalMind

I don't think actors would have a say here mostly because Kaddu is a big producer and he has given Wahaj a lot, he trusted Wahaj with TB and SMD so I understand why one wouldn't say no to him

But Kaddu is someone who has understanding of what works for the masses, how was this script approved by him?

I'm sure the upcoming episodes would be better with full focus on all the love traingles. NutellaWaffle said we have 38-40 episodes so it should be fine. Also nowadays love stories are getting high views on yt so maybe that's why they went ahead with it.

Just hope next week they finish off this family drama and start with actual bilsad love story.