Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crystal30003 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Posted: 3 days ago

Hira is a good actor and actually can do emotional scenes very well. She’s done lead roles too. She’s certainly better than Maya in performance capacity for sure. Maya’s lack of expressions after 13 years in this industry is disappointing, I guess some don’t make improvements over time. So we kind of have to accept Mayas expressions will be the same in all scenes. Although this kajal is doing no justice to her role as a college kid. That and the bad lighting is making her look hollow and gaunt far from looking the youthful, innocent college kid vibes the character is supposed to be giving. I mean Hira is looking more refreshing than her and Hira is the 2nd lead. The makeup artist did dirty on Maya.

987959 thumbnail

Those characters are no more in college. They are college pass outs doing jobs. Its said that hira's character is just an year senior to sadaf and ammar and she also don't look anywhere close to being that young. It also don't look like she has been working there only for an year. She is shown to be someone in a high position and who gets to be in a high position just an year into the job? It's hotel management.

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Gosh! It was heartbreaking to see the way he said mujhe cancer hai kya.. I hope he survives

So zaviyar knows about his illness and he chooses to stay silent?

Later maybe sadaf and mom anyways might get to know about his condition.

Originally posted by: crystal30003

Hira is a good actor and actually can do emotional scenes very well. She’s done lead roles too. She’s certainly better than Maya in performance capacity for sure. Maya’s lack of expressions after 13 years in this industry is disappointing, I guess some don’t make improvements over time. So we kind of have to accept Mayas expressions will be the same in all scenes. Although this kajal is doing no justice to her role as a college kid. That and the bad lighting is making her look hollow and gaunt far from looking the youthful, innocent college kid vibes the character is supposed to be giving. I mean Hira is looking more refreshing than her and Hira is the 2nd lead. The makeup artist did dirty on Maya.

Yes I have watched her shows. I loved her in Do bol & YKS. She was good in MPTH as well but the dialogues were cringe most of the time.

I haven’t watched Maya’s shows for a very long time now. The last time I watched her was in DeD. She’s convincing here as Sadaf & looks pretty. They have already completed their studies & aren’t students anymore.Kajal suits her big eyes actually. College going students do wear Kajal regularly, even I used to wear.

Humsha is earning well I guess so she’s more groomed than her. Even she looks pretty.

Edited by Orphic - 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Orphic

Yes I have watched her shows. I loved her in Do bol & YKS. She was good in MPTH as well but the dialogues were cringe most of the time.

I haven’t watched Maya’s shows for a very long time now. The last time I watched her was in DeD. She’s convincing here as Sadaf & looks pretty. They have already completed their studies & aren’t students anymore.Kajal suits her big eyes actually. College going students do wear Kajal regularly, even I used to wear.

Humsha is earning well I guess so she’s more groomed her. Even she looks pretty.

Last I watched Maya was in Mann Mayal. But I am liking how she looks in SMD. In my opinion for some reason I am finding her beautiful in SMD. Not polished but that natural kind of. Others can disagree but that's what I feel.

I don't mind Hira at all as well.

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Last I watched Maya was in Mann Mayal. But I am liking how she looks in SMD. In my opinion for some reason I am finding her beautiful in SMD. Not polished but that natural kind of. Others can disagree but that's what I feel.

I don't mind Hira at all as well.

Mann Mayal was a sad drama that’s why I skipped that. I didn’t watch SMD’s yesterday’s episode either because of sadness. I have a very low tolerance when it comes to illnesses & deaths smiley19

Yes. I was watching reviews of the show. Reviewers actually liked her styling & said that she fits well as Sadaf. Hira is good in her role as well.

crystal30003 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

It’s not about whether students wear kajal - it’s the fact that on Maya it’s making her look gaunt and hollow. She’s still supposed to be young and fresh out of college but she’s looking anything but youthful. Plus Haseeb’s lighting isn’t helping. Hira and Maya are in the same frame but Maya isn’t looking like she’s the lead because Hira is looking more refreshing. It’s not about status of the characters or clothing because Maya’s character has nicely styled outfits. It’s rather the makeup on Maya is not doing justice to her or the character. Maybe on another actress it’ll still make them look young and refreshing but for some reason when I saw that scene honestly Sadaf looked haggard and like she’s ill and it was due to the kajal.

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Wahaj Ali

Other than Wahaj in first 2 episodes, Usama in last 2 episodes, Namdar in yesterday's episode

All actors are just saying normal lines, there's no acting to judge in my opinion, their scenes are pretty normal, acting comes into play when there are difficult scenes which Maya will get after family crisis and Hira will get after Bilal goes mad for Sadaf

At this moment, both Maya and Hira are at par, I don't see anyone better or worse

Edited by WhimsicalMind - 3 days ago

Screenshot_20241018-143549_Instagram.jpg

Wahaj reposted this story of afiasmiley27Hopefully views would manifold once bilsad story starts.

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Wahaj Ali

It is a request to all, don't make this thread a battle ground, more restrictions will be imposed and we won't be allowed to troll as we have been for last 4 episodes, the episodes are boring let us have fun 🙏🙏

Edited by WhimsicalMind - 3 days ago