Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 days ago

Humsha took 180 degree turn today and manipulated ammar who is one annoying guy. Omg I cannot tolerate them if they continue like this

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anshvi

I am not an emotional person, yet I got teary eyed watching today's ep. It was heartbreaking to see Namdar dealing wid his son's terminal illness news.

Wahaj had little screen space today but his scene was impactful. Really hoping that in the coming episodes he will have more screen space! Him not getting enough screen space is the last thing i want!

Eagerly waiting for next ep for Sadaf Bilal's first proper meet smiley27

I got emotional too. I have personal experience with childhood leukemia so it was tough. Also my personal experience made me catch all the inaccuracies. Leukemia isn’t a tumor based cancer, it’s already spread throughout the bloodstream and for that reason isn’t categorized in stages. It’s more about risk level. It’s easier to cure when you are under 10 so Zaviyaar is already higher risk but it isn’t an automatic death sentence. How he responds to treatment would be more of an indicator of prognosis. I felt the doctor should have been giving him more hope. He kind of killed the father’s spirit. I don’t think the general public knows that, they are more aware of stages so maybe that’s why they presented it that way. Anyway, that is my personal trigger of doctors giving up too early in the game that’s making me too critical of those scenes. The actor playing the father did a good job.

I felt he put too much on his son though. He needs all his family’s support especially his mother’s. And mothers are the strongest in these situations in my experience. Speaking of mothers, this is the second time they have mentioned that Sadaf is not Farzana’s daughter. There must be a point to that.

Loved Bilal and Mirza Saab’s scenes today. Bilal really cares for him. He didn’t exert his power like I thought he would from the promo. I loved that he gave Mirza Saab a way out when he thought he was worried about the job offer. Him drinking water in the car instead of alcohol was a nice touch.

Humsha does seem kind of negative to me. I know Hira said she wasn’t but I’m getting those vibes. She’s really trying to manipulate Ammar already.

I missed Wahaj in the episode. I’m happy to see that he is back in the promo but I feel like he won’t show up until the end of episode 6. They are keeping us hooked by the anticipation of his first meeting with Sadaf. They better get to it fast before people lose interest

unicornhugs thumbnail

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

What does hijra mean? Why there is so much talk on this?

a derogatory word for transgender. I thought it was weird that she used that term.
987959 thumbnail

wow krq and his shitsmiley7 they are facing problem in our society and people like krq uses them as gaali.

Dude don't have respect for women so obviously he won't care about transgenders.

soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Anmar's zeher obsession is making it clear why wahaj said that dialogue in meet and greet event. The story is about the girl realising- "shadi sahi hui thi, pyar galat hua tha"

Late r when Sadaf falls for Bilal, she will realise that she never actually loved Ammar. It was just emotional blackmailing

NutellaWaffle thumbnail

Sorry but this is not the screen space I wanted from the leads. Wahaj maya both are getting less especially wahaj.

NutellaWaffle thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

Dude don't have respect for women so obviously he won't care about transgenders.

I wonder why wahaj and maya agreed to do his script even kadwani for that matter who banned him. Giving krq signature project and then such dialogues not acceptable.
WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Humsha took 180 degree turn today and manipulated ammar who is one annoying guy. Omg I cannot tolerate them if they continue like this

She didn't

She was doing that yesterday with Bilal too, the background music changed as she mentioned Sadaf's physical description for Bilal and even he was a little upset by it

https://x.com/ishk_duniya/status/1846599731901796638?t=cy1C0iC5TvD53ERWLyugJw&s=19

unicornhugs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stormborn01

So far I’m not getting a negative vibe from her. But it might change. Hira is playing a negative character in JSPJ and she also said SMD role is very different. There’s that too. I feel like agar negative ya crazy hoti tou wouldn’t we see it by now? Like we see Dania ? She is crazy and we can tell. But with Humsha, she’s so far very honest, straight forward?

She looks really pyaari too. Hira and Wahaj reels are serving. And also that car ride scene of hers with him - they look good. This dynamic is gonna be full of angst I can feel it

You didn’t get negative vibes from her this episode? I didn’t in the last one but this one I did. The way she was manipulating Ammar, it was definitely self serving. I feel like she will be pushing him. She won’t be a full blown villain but she was a bit manipulative. We’ll see.

She does look pretty though and I’m grateful she’s sharing reels. We can’t depend on Wahaj for this type of content so we need to get it from somewhere.

unicornhugs thumbnail

Originally posted by: WhimsicalMind

She didn't

She was doing that yesterday with Bilal too, the background music changed as she mentioned Sadaf's physical description for Bilal and even he was a little upset by it

https://x.com/ishk_duniya/status/1846599731901796638?t=cy1C0iC5TvD53ERWLyugJw&s=19

But he’s kind of a player so I can’t blame her for assuming that’s what he meant 😂