Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 hours ago

Originally posted by: anu41982

But why would she hate him in the first place? Because of his reputation?

This is why I thought that this dialogue may be not for Bilal. May be, Ammar comes back hoping for reconciliation? But, again, she uses 'aapse', so it is possibly for Bilal. But, I still cannot comprehend the 'nafrat' part - it is a strong feeling, we don’t hate some one for his/her reputation, may be dislike, but why hate?

yeah the aapse sounds like she’s talking to Bilal. Maybe something happens that makes her think he hasn’t changed?
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

yeah the aapse sounds like she’s talking to Bilal. Maybe something happens that makes her think he hasn’t changed?

He will probably do something while being drunk. Even Humsha says that she has created a bad image of him and how the dirt still hasn't left his body.

unicornhugs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Kaddu uncle you have the hottest pair with the bestest trope, if you utilise them well, you will get another billion views drama

Yeah they need to concentrate on the main couple but we will be reeling from Mirza Saab’s death, Zaviyaar’s diagnosis and Ammar’s support and possibly Sadaf’s change of heart for him. We probably will just get some brief eye contact this week and then I’m hoping the story will shift to Bilal and Sadaf. I think Wahaj’s screen time will be limited this week 😞
2RsFan thumbnail

Yeah they need to concentrate on the main couple but we will be reeling from Mirza Saab’s death, Zaviyaar’s diagnosis and Ammar’s support and possibly Sadaf’s change of heart for him. We probably will just get some brief eye contact this week and then I’m hoping the story will shift to Bilal and Sadaf. I think Wahaj’s screen time will be limited this week 😞

Ep 5 will focus on the death and it's aftermath

Ep 6 should be Sadaf joining the office . Her story with Ammar can continue from there too. Question is will Bilal avoid facing her ?

unicornhugs thumbnail
Posted: 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Ep 5 will focus on the death and it's aftermath

Ep 6 should be Sadaf joining the office . Her story with Ammar can continue from there too. Question is will Bilal avoid facing her ?

He’s already faced her and Mirza Saab said he’s fine so I hope he doesn’t avoid it too much. Also I hope he won’t be flying back anywhere
2RsFan thumbnail
Posted: 4 hours ago

He’s already faced her and Mirza Saab said he’s fine so I hope he doesn’t avoid it too much. Also I hope he won’t be flying back anywhere

With Sadaf in the office , he isn’t going anywhere.

soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

lust or attraction mai kya farak hai. aren't they both about physical attraction anyways.

if bilal is the kind who values consent and is not a leecher or stalker, so how is his lust different from his attraction?

That's why I used both the words in my first paragraph when I said It's not love at first sight. But he is attracted to her and we may call it Lust . But I guess people here couldn't understand what I wanted to say. My opinion of first scene was based completely on Wahaj's expressionssmiley1

unicornhugs thumbnail
Posted: 44 minutes ago

I don’t know about this whole attraction vs. lust thing. I feel lust is a part of attraction….just strongly sexually wanting someone. For someone like Bilal who only seems to be with women to fulfil this one need, it may not be strange for him to notice a girl that way. I don’t know if it matters, I feel like it’s attraction either way. I felt his initial glance was more pure and it kind of became a bit more lusty as his gaze stayed on her. What’s important is that there was something about her that he felt was different from just that glance. Maybe it was her indifference and confidence, I don’t know. I feel she would have stayed in his thoughts for a bit and then he would just move on. The constant mention of her name is keeping him thinking about her. If you recall, he thought about her again after talking to Mirza Saab about her and he seemed kind of confused. Maybe he didn’t expect to think about her again. I don’t think he has any lusty thoughts of her now, I feel there is a respect there now. It’s a strong attraction and a fixation for him at the moment. It will just continue to get stronger and stronger once he gets to know her.

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Posted: 25 minutes ago

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

lust or attraction mai kya farak hai. aren't they both about physical attraction anyways.

if bilal is the kind who values consent and is not a leecher or stalker, so how is his lust different from his attraction?

There's huge difference

I find Wahaj attractive but I don't lust after him

Attraction is not limited, it can be towards looks or style or the way of talking or voice or actions

But lust is very specific