Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 hours ago

Originally posted by: anshvi

Haha interesting but i think Bilal will be vocal about his love for Sadaf...we have the scene where she is telling him that she no longer hates him but doesn't love him either which makes me think that she knows that Bilal loves her.

Yeah he doesn’t look like he’s hiding it. Just the way he looks at her in the teasers is a giveaway.
anu41982 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 hours ago

This scene is pretty intriguing. Why has she come to meet Bilal ? And why is she crying?

Btw the edit is beautiful ❤️

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DBUIaAOq6Gm/?igsh=MngxNmx2MG1icm1i

That scene in fact is very interesting (and it is beautiful too, when he is turning to look at her, I love how they show him as she would see him, through her veil smiley27).

But it is her house, right? I have been thinking about this scene since I saw it in the OST. The decorations indicates that there is a celebration - probably her wedding. But she seems to be happy during her wedding functions, so yes exactly, why the crying? smiley22

anu41982 thumbnail

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Yes I agree with this and your analysis of Bilal’s point of view. I also don’t think he’s in love with her yet but I do think he is fixated on her. There’s something about her that caught his eye and now she is connected to many people he comes across - Humsha, Ammar and most importantly Mirza Saab himself - and her topic keeps arising. I feel that is all contributing to him thinking of her a lot and becoming somewhat fixated on her. That being said, it is more Mirza Saab’s words that are getting to him…especially the ones pertaining to Sadaf. He respects Mirza Saab and he realizes that he saw him as someone that he needs to protect his daughter from. I think that stung him.

@Bold - I think so too smiley20. Mirza sahab's comment made all the difference, he was so invested in that comment and Bilal's respect for him definitely going to play a very significant role in how their story going to be shaped in coming episodes.

anu41982 thumbnail

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Yes I agree with this and your analysis of Bilal’s point of view. I also don’t think he’s in love with her yet but I do think he is fixated on her. There’s something about her that caught his eye and now she is connected to many people he comes across - Humsha, Ammar and most importantly Mirza Saab himself - and her topic keeps arising. I feel that is all contributing to him thinking of her a lot and becoming somewhat fixated on her. That being said, it is more Mirza Saab’s words that are getting to him…especially the ones pertaining to Sadaf. He respects Mirza Saab and he realizes that he saw him as someone that he needs to protect his daughter from. I think that stung him.

@Bold - I think so too smiley20. Mirza sahab's comment made all the difference, he was so invested in that comment and Bilal's respect for him definitely going to play a very significant role in how their story going to be shaped in coming episodes.

anu41982 thumbnail
Posted: 7 hours ago

The discussion actually got me thinking. What if the history repeats itself in a way ...from what I could understand...Bilal's mother and father got married....She loved someone else and thus the father started loving her even more afraid that she will leave him but his fears came true as the mother eventually left her husband.

So, what if Bilal and Sadaf end up marrying...Bilal who thinks she loves Amaar, loves her even more fearing she would leave him! A point comes where his fears make him believe that she still wants to be with Amaar so he sets her free...but since Sadaf isn't like his mother, she actually comes back to him as she loves him deeply.

And that's how Bilal will become free from the burden of the past.

Again just a theory

I like this theorysmiley1. Kind of goes with the synopsis too - 'Yet, in their silent sacrifices, they realize that true love is not about possession but about selflessness.'

I'm going to hope this theory of yours going to be the one, to keep my self happy smiley2

anu41982 thumbnail

Haha interesting but i think Bilal will be vocal about his love for Sadaf...we have the scene where she is telling him that she no longer hates him but doesn't love him either which makes me think that she knows that Bilal loves her.

But why would she hate him in the first place? Because of his reputation?

This is why I thought that this dialogue may be not for Bilal. May be, Ammar comes back hoping for reconciliation? But, again, she uses 'aapse', so it is possibly for Bilal. But, I still cannot comprehend the 'nafrat' part - it is a strong feeling, we don’t hate some one for his/her reputation, may be dislike, but why hate?

Edited by anu41982 - 6 hours ago
WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

There is so much potential if it was the story about an alcoholic CEO Bilal marrying Sadaf, daughter of his assistant

1000009323.jpg

But wait for DDP, crying sessions and stupid dialogues and unnecessary extra characters

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: anu41982

Bu why would she hate him in the first place? Because of his reputation?

This is why I thought that this dialogue may be not for Bilal. May be, Ammar comes back hoping for reconciliation? But, again, she uses 'aapse', so it is possibly for Bilal. But, I still cannot comprehend the 'nafrat' part - it is a strong feeling, we don’t hate some one for his/her reputation, may be dislike, but why hate?

He says "I respect every feeling even if it is hate" so he is vocal

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 6 hours ago

Originally posted by: WhimsicalMind

There is so much potential if it was the story about an alcoholic CEO Bilal marrying Sadaf, daughter of his assistant

1000009323.jpg

But wait for DDP, crying sessions and stupid dialogues and unnecessary extra characters

Hope the producer and editing team sees this one
Posted: 6 hours ago

Originally posted by: WhimsicalMind

1000009323.jpg

Kaddu uncle you have the hottest pair with the bestest trope, if you utilise them well, you will get another billion views drama.