Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu41982 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 hours ago

Finally, I got the time to watch all four episodes leisurely in one go and I actually enjoyed the way the story has progressed so far! The pace may seem slightly slow, but I liked that it was not circling around, rather I felt every scene was giving glimpses to each character. This is not a whirlwind romance type and I liked how they are showing how Bilal’s emotions are changing gradually.

So, here is my two cents!

As many have mentioned (as I have said in one of my previous posts as well), I agree that it was not a ‘love at first sight’ for Bilal. When he first saw her, he was attracted to her and intrigued by the way she behaved. He was captivated by the sight of her – the slight smacking of lips, the gulp, the smile and then opening his hip flask to take a sip and deciding against it as he was already intoxicated enough by the sight of her say it all. I felt the ‘perfect ladki’ comment slightly questionable though – Was it because she was reckless and carefree, was not guilty about what she had caused and continued her walk without looking back – that she didn’t give a damn about the motorcade of fancy cars that she interrupted? Was that what made her perfect? Or was his comment a reflection of what he wants – a guilt-free, reckless individual that doesn’t have to look back and is not weighed by a past? (The child-like vulnerability, restrained pain and longing in Wahaj’s portrayal of Bilal Abdullah – the controlled gait and slow strides while walking, as well as the soft cadence and measured words while speaking (both which were clear in last two episodes where he was mostly sober) beautifully hint towards his insecurities, as if he is heavily burdened by something.)

Bilal was so confused when he got to know that ‘perfect ladki’ they met was his own Mirza sahab’s daughter – it seems that for the life of him, he couldn’t understand why his Mirza sahab didn’t even mention that at the time of that incident! But soon it was replaced by a concern and later, he sanctioned another car to Mr. Mirza. He had the thought of the girl in the back of his mind, but contrary to Mirza sahab’s imagination, he had no ulterior motive behind it, neither with the gesture of sanctioning the car nor with his birthday wishes to Zaviyaar. If anything, it showed that if he was actually after Sadaf or have fallen in ‘love’ with her at the first sight, he could have actively pursued her – there was a huge power imbalance and BA had all the means (and very easy access as the girl’s father is his employee!) to reach her without any issue! The fact that he didn’t, says a lot! Also, it may not be a coincidence that Sadaf was jokingly obsessed with Ammar’s car and wanted it for herself, while unknowingly it was Bilal who went ahead to give what she wanted even without asking.

Him getting to know that ‘Sadaf’ is also a graduate of Hotel Management (he didn’t even ask her name here!), yet she has not applied for the job, even when her father is a senior employee there, piqued his interest – of course, the mention of the girl brings a goofy smile to his face. His question to Mirza sahab is out of genuine curiosity and it was the answer he got that made him so rattled – he needed to think on those lines. He was not hiding his way of life and even made a sarcastic ‘oh my god’ comment when Mirza mentioned about his drinking habits. But this was different – it was a father shielding a daughter, preventing a drunken man from even uttering her name. Why? He was confused and hurt – he refused Mirza’s support (contrast to what he requested in the previous day, he wasn’t ready take his help under that vulnerable state of my mind!) – it was only in the next day night, he truly understood the significance of Mirza’s word – that his way of life has made him to be unworthy, this realization brought a deep sadness, a desiderium of sort – to know that he is undeserving for a girl like Sadaf, that he has already lost even the chance of having someone like her! Asking her name from Humsha next day was unplanned, and also that conversation cleared his confusion why Sadaf had not applied for the job. His goofy smile after knowing her name and air writing her name as to imprint it in his memory – he is just charmed with the idea of her. Sadaf’s appointment letter is not his way of pursuing her, hence the laid-out decision to not meet her during his short stays. A man in love wouldn’t decide something like that. The comment that ‘he had started fearing Mirza sahab and he was going to be alcohol-free for the day as he was going to be in Mirza’s company’ is a sort of his way of saying that Mirza is kept almost in a pedestal of a father-figure, so the respect he has for Mirza would hold him back pursuing her even once he fall in love with her!

Edited by anu41982 - 6 hours ago
anu41982 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

I could be wrong but seems like that

Screenshot_20241020_162430.jpg

There is also another shot of the same scene where Bilal is almost half laid down - a top view, it definitely gives vibes of an intimate relationship of sort!

Originally posted by: meandwho

Last ke 10 minutes dekhna, tab hi Bilal will be on screen

Ha I'll directly skip to the good part😌

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: anu41982

There is also another shot of the same scene where Bilal is almost half laid down - a top view, it definitely gives vibes of an intimate relationship of sort!

Ya I think it might be after Sadaf-Ammar's marriage. Only question is that they are married or not.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

We are all speculating Sadaf's marriages with Ammar or Bilal while they pull out the biggest twist and show Humsha-Bilal married. Always expect the unexpected with KRQ. smiley36

That would be a bummer coz it would mean Bilal will still love Sadaf despite being married to Humsha....I do not prefer these kind of stories that glorify extra marital affairs. I'm hoping that won't be the case.

Bilal will continue to love only one person, and that is Sadaf. The way they have harped on pure & love I really hope it doesn't involve any extra marital arcs. Neither I want Sadaf to fall for Bilal despite being married to Amaar nor I want Bilal and Humsha to marry.

The ideal arc as per me would be if Amaar leaves and Sadaf - Bilal end up getting married.

But I do feel that Sadaf and Amaar might end up getting married and then go for a divorce.

Have to give the props to the makers for keeping the story under wraps. It's not easy to decipher it even after 4 episodes.

anshvi thumbnail
Posted: 6 hours ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: anshvi

That would be a bummer coz it would mean Bilal will still love Sadaf despite being married to Humsha....I do not prefer these kind of stories that glorify extra marital affairs. I'm hoping that won't be the case.

Bilal will continue to love only one person, and that is Sadaf. The way they have harped on pure & love I really hope it doesn't involve any extra marital arcs. Neither I want Sadaf to fall for Bilal despite being married to Amaar nor I want Bilal and Humsha to marry.

The ideal arc as per me would be if Amaar leaves and Sadaf - Bilal end up getting married.

But I do feel that Sadaf and Amaar might end up getting married and then go for a divorce.

Have to give the props to the makers for keeping the story under wraps. It's not easy to decipher it even after 4 episodes.

But these type of stories are what KRQ writes. Extra marital affairs or cheating are like his USP. Even his most recent show Gentleman had such a track.

anshvi thumbnail

This scene is pretty intriguing. Why has she come to meet Bilal ? And why is she crying?

Btw the edit is beautiful ❤️

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DBUIaAOq6Gm/?igsh=MngxNmx2MG1icm1i

anshvi thumbnail

But these type of stories are what KRQ writes. Extra marital affairs or cheating are like his USP. Even his most recent show Gentleman had such a track.

Haven't watched Gentleman so no idea. Since the makers are harping on pure and true love so I am hoping they won't glorify extra marital affair.

So far from what I can tell is that Bilal will love only one woman till the end and writer is trying to show the difference between pure and self centered love. That's all I am able to grasp so far.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 hours ago

He might write about affairs but I don’t think he glorifies them. Bilal’s love for Sadaf is being glorified and being touted as pure. I don’t think that would be the case if he’s cheating on his wife. And stories involving EMA are usually hinted at in the teasers and marketed more as racy rather than pure.

Maybe somebody else on the show will be having an affair such as Ammar cheated on Sadaf if they end up getting married…if the writer feels compelled to include it. I just don’t feel like it will be Bilal.