Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Who was in the wedding bts pics? The father?

yes naamdaar mirza saab in shaadi bts. If he is dead obviously he won’t be there unless it’s dream sequence IMG_6646.jpeg

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

yes naamdaar mirza saab in shaadi bts. If he is dead obviously he won’t be there unless it’s dream sequence IMG_6646.jpeg

Maybe they imagine him there because he looks like a goner this coming week
unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

even I think same it’s their nikaah which happened under those circumstances. If it’s with ammar there was no need of her crying right. She would have been happy if it’s ammar. But I’m also not sure if bilal sadaf gets married when ammar dumps her bcz we have seen him leaving wedding venue with tears in car where humsha was also there. Wahaj dialogue of shaadi sahi hui mohabbat galat hui fits only if bilal sadaf gets married.

That line Wahaj said is what also makes me think they get married. That along with the other clips of Sadaf in his house. I just assumed for that line to be true that she would have been love with Ammar. I’m seeing no love from her side but maybe she convinces herself it’s what it is. I think they spent all that time on their storyline showing that she isn’t interested in him at all to set the tone that it was never love from her side. Bilal won’t be aware of everything that happened between them though and maybe assumes she is truly in love with him.

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 29 minutes ago

What even is this specs? Gives off rich but psycho vibes smiley36

https://x.com/uselessnakaraa/status/1847777200793165897