Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: soulstarspirit

This makes sense. If it was indeed attraction they wanted to show. Then that scene was written poorly and acted poorly too. It couldn't convey Attraction clearly.

lust or attraction mai kya farak hai. aren't they both about physical attraction anyways.

if bilal is the kind who values consent and is not a leecher or stalker, so how is his lust different from his attraction?

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

lust or attraction mai kya farak hai. aren't they both about physical attraction anyways.

if bilal is the kind who values consent and is not a leecher or stalker, so how is his lust different from his attraction?

There are many differences between lust and attraction. Just Google and you will get number of differences.

987959 thumbnail

Attraction - I want her

Lust - I want to bang her

That's the difference in simple words smiley36

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Wrong post

Edited by WhimsicalMind - a day ago

Word Count: 0

987959 thumbnail

Originally posted by: soulstarspirit

I will still use the word Lust for the expressions he gave in the 1st scene. If they didn't want to portray lust, and wanted to portray Attraction then Wahaj acted poorly there. Because those expressions reeked of Lust.

I guess my post in no way pointed that Bilal Abdullah is someone who will force himself on women.

Lust as an emotion is too complicated itself. You can lust a person but still not do anything inappropriate to them. Lusting sadaf doesn't mean Bilal will force himself upon her. People with different moral parameters will deal with Lust accordingly.

He is not a leecher or a MCP. He is good at heart. He is also very mindful and sensitive about people and situations around him.

Wahaj's expressions were fine only. He had that wow what a girl I just saw kind of expression and not tarki expression.

If he was lusting over her, his want to have her for himself would have been much stronger and he won't be willingly staying away from her. Lust is a much stronger feeling than attraction. It comes way after attraction in 7 stages of love.

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: spnfan

Attraction - I want her

Lust - I want to bang her

That's the difference in simple words smiley36

I want her but for what....to play ludo with her? smiley17

If you are bowled over by someone crossing the street, i am assuming the "want" is based on physical attraction. Maybe the difference is I wanna bang her vs I wanna ask her on a date so I can bang her smiley36

In e1 when he saw her cross the street, it was attraction (Dilkashi). That I get. The thing is Bilal has already now made the transition from Dilkashi to Uns. The piano ka rona dhona, BA being giggly and blushy-blushy after just hearing her name, writing her name in the air -- all of this points to Uns and not Dilkashi. But how, when and why that transition happened is not clear. If they wanted to show he is now moved on to stage 2, I wish we oculd have gotten one more interaction. Right now, the only plausible reason is that because he thinks Mirza is such a morally upright guy, so his daughter must also be this morally upright girl (perfect ladki). Or because Mirza is keeping Sadaf away from BA - she has become this unattainable prize that he cannot access? Is that it though - the reason his feelings went from attraction to infatuation?

If I read this post it tells me exactly what the issue is with the love story. Set up and premise all over the place. No interaction between them. Seems superficial. But portrayed as some deep thing. I mean the guy is never even gonna know the OG sadaf. By the time they finally meet her dad will be dead and her bro sick. She will be her most vulnerable and broken. And will probably have been swayed towards Ammar’s feelings since he will most likely step in.

Idk about you but this is signing up for a lot of pain and especially when writer isn’t bothering to make me invested in the love story. I like Bilal as a character but I’m not enjoying the love story ka premise. So many ways it could have gone to have been more impactful. I’m fine with him being obsessed with this girl but girl aur boy ka koi scene hi nahi hai and he’s already a goner? Yeh kya hai 🤯

987959 thumbnail

I want her but for what....to play ludo with her? smiley17

If you are bowled over by someone crossing the street, i am assuming the "want" is based on physical attraction. Maybe the difference is I wanna bang her vs I wanna ask her on a date so I can bang her smiley36

Want her to know her more, spend time with her, get to play Ludo with her if she likes it and then bang her with her consent. The banging comes after a lot of steps. smiley37

Edited by spnfan - a day ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Love this frame. I have noticed that Humsha and Bilal’s dresses are color coordinated.

No surprise. They’re easily the best styled in the show. Some matching will be there, intentional or not. I just know that they’re looking good. Yeh bhi nahi pata if even that’s intentional or not smiley36