Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: anshvi

You can skip the episodes if you find them boring & have fun here on the forum.smiley36

Yeah just like me who hasn't watched yesterday's episode but still actively discussing in this thread lolsmiley36

987959 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

I am talking about that scene only. I felt Sadaf and Ammar looked like couple there. I derived the theory which totally opposite of yours.smiley37

They definitely didn't look like a couple to me smiley36 . Sadaf looked pretty posh to me. I doubt she will look posh if she married ammar. He was also looking posh and that's mostly possible if he married daniya.

And all the wedding scenes with ammar looked like pre wedding functions to me.

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: anshvi

You can skip the episodes if you find them boring & have fun here on the forum.smiley36

I am enjoying the show so far and will stop watching if and when I start finding it boring. For now, I am invested in Bilal!

The best love story as per me:

Billu & Namdar

Billu & his 4 bottle vodka, kaam iska rozka.

I can't

I am not bewafa like Rashi here, who isn't watching to increase views and likes

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: WhimsicalMind

Maybe Humsha?

Hira's caption in yesterday's post was about taking poison

Koi toh pakka zeher khake tapkega going by the over emphasis unless writer had a fetish with the word 'zeher' for no rhyme or reason. smiley37

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

Ammar doesn't need to marry Dania. She will happily do everything with him without marriage if only he just says he loves her once. smiley36

He needs to get that Canada green card

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Fourth episode is trending in India at 22

Originally posted by: spnfan

They definitely didn't look like a couple to me smiley36 . Sadaf looked pretty posh to me. I doubt she will look posh if she married ammar. He was also looking posh and that's mostly possible if he married daniya.

And all the wedding scenes with ammar looked like pre wedding functions to me.

Yeah that scene, we were assuming she is married but looks like that's her office wear as she joins Bilal's company.

See this much we know that the story is interesting and intriguing, it has so many love angles, it can be one of the bb shows of geo, just that the pace needs to quicken and focus should be on actual leads and not wasting time on frivolous conversations.

Edited by Rashi23 - a day ago
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

He needs to get that Canada green card

But Sadaf will marry Bilal at some point is a possibility too. coz she was there at Bilal's house in a few scenes like when she was near the bonfire. Since the writer is a misogynist and loves defining 'acchi' ladkiyan, he won't show a married/single woman in another man's house. smiley37

Originally posted by: WhimsicalMind

I can't

I am not bewafa like Rashi here, who isn't watching to increase views and likes

https://tenor.com/en-IN/view/jethalal-tmkoc-sad-its-ok-gif-21364101

H a h a

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

Fourth episode is trending in India at 22

Jaldi hi trending at 2 pe layenge kaddu uncle, bas bilsad ko screenspace dedosmiley13