Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: a day ago

Off topic, the way there was an over emphasis on zeher..I feel by the end of the story, one of the characters will actually consume poison and die! smiley37

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

What exactly is hira's position at the workplace? She is only an year older than ammar who just passed college. So she has only been working there for an year. If the character is not from a financially secure bg like daniya, then she is utterly overdressed. It looks like she spends the entire money she earns on her office wear. She is dressed on par with the owner of the hotel. She either has to be from a financially well off bg or among one of the many gfs of Bilal who gets expensive gifts and advantages. That's the only two explanations.

I think she is the Leader of Billu fangirls and as she is older now she recruits the youger ones for Billu's entertainment.

Also they way she was desperate to put her hands on her pocket every time she stands seems funnysmiley36

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

How are you so sure. They showed wedding pics bts. I saw some sceens where It looked like they travelling together after marriage. I think they will marry but Ammar will doubt her and divorce her later.

I think Ammar will marry both Daniya and Sadaf. His marriage with Daniya would be hidden.

987959 thumbnail

How are you so sure. They showed wedding pics bts. I saw some sceens where It looked like they travelling together after marriage. I think they will marry but Ammar will doubt her and divorce her later.

Can you share those pics?

I only remember seeing ammar getting into a lift and sadaf standing outside and looking sad and the bg looked grand. Sadaf was also dressed well. That's most probably after sadaf married Bilal and she encounters ammar at some hotel or company.

I feel the misunderstanding will be the other way around. Bilal might think sadaf is still in love with ammar after marrying him.

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail

Logically more than half of the vampish characters in pak dramas shouldn't be going after the useless men and fight with other girls as most of them are totally capable of getting guys who will love them.smiley37

So true.smiley44

But I am not liking Amar's acting either. She looks way older that Maya and Usama. smiley36

987959 thumbnail

I doubt daniya's crazy self will let her marriage with ammar stay hidden. She will be screaming about it with a mic in front of sadaf's house if he marries her smiley37

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail

Can you share those pics?

I only remember seeing ammar getting into a lift and sadaf standing outside and looking sad and the bg looked grand. Sadaf was also dressed well. That's most probably after sadaf married Bilal and she encounters ammar at some hotel or company.

I feel the misunderstanding will be the other way around. Bilal might think sadaf is still in love with ammar after marrying him.

I am talking about that scene only. I felt Sadaf and Ammar looked like couple there. I derived the theory which totally opposite of yours.smiley37
987959 thumbnail

So true.smiley44

But I am not liking Amar's acting either. She looks way older that Maya and Usama. smiley36

None of them are looking age appropriate for the characters they are playing except maybe wahaj smiley36. But that's a usual problem with most pak dramas.

Bilal looks like a matured guy in his early or mid 30s to me.

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: anshvi

Off topic, the way there was an over emphasis on zeher..I feel by the end of the story, one of the characters will actually consume poison and die! smiley37

Maybe Humsha?

Hira's caption in yesterday's post was about taking poison

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

I think Ammar will marry both Daniya and Sadaf. His marriage with Daniya would be hidden.

Ammar doesn't need to marry Dania. She will happily do everything with him without marriage if only he just says he loves her once. smiley36