Wahaj Ali

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Kya ajeebo gareeb ship names hai yaar iss show ke,

BiMar

LaSh

smiley37

smiley37

BiMar because I am honestly watching the show for these two characters now, I would need treatment soon

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

SMD as of now seems like a story about one sided love which is different than a love story of two people.

So, there could be time in Bilal & Sadaf ending up together under one roof & I am okay with it considering the subject of the show as long as we get their scenes even if they are working together or going from hating to becoming friends...That's also a journey if writer wants to explore it. For instance, in Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, the story was about one sided love YET the core of the movie was Alizeh & Ayan's relationship.

SMD 1st teaser itself showed us that this drama is about unrequited love. So I knew that I wont get Maya and Wahaj romance this time too. They always do that with these duo. First in JBG and now in SMDsmiley24
crystal30003 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

It’s not the first scene she’s worn kajal in. She’s wearing it throughout but particularly in this scene yesterday she looked off. And that was more noticeable. I guess we will have to see how it looks in scenes where it has happier moments to determine whether it looks good or bad 🤷🏻‍♀️

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: WhimsicalMind

I get all that all I am saying is that episodes are boring and I come here to have fun, but people here are doing Hira vs Maya, and frankly 😭😭 they don't even have scenes to fight about.

Someone do Bilal vs Amar and I'll fight for my "BiMar"

You can skip the episodes if you find them boring & have fun here on the forum.smiley36

I am enjoying the show so far and will stop watching if and when I start finding it boring. For now, I am invested in Bilal!

The best love story as per me:

Billu & Namdar

Billu & his 4 bottle vodka, kaam iska rozka.

Originally posted by: spnfan

What exactly is hira's position at the workplace? She is only an year older than ammar who just passed college. So she has only been working there for an year. If the character is not from a financially secure bg like daniya, then she is utterly overdressed. It looks like she spends the entire money she earns on her office wear. She is dressed on par with the owner of the hotel. She either has to be from a financially well off bg or among one of the many gfs of Bilal who gets expensive gifts and advantages. That's the only two explanations.

God knows what her role is, but she shouldn't be in that high of a position given that she is only a year older than the other three. I'm not sure about her financial situation either, but even dania who is extremely wealthy, dresses very casually, while humsha wears stylish three-piece suits for work every day.

Indeed, she looks richer than the owner of the hotel empire because she is so overdressed.

987959 thumbnail

I doubt sadaf will get married to ammar. She might sign the papers but he won't and the marriage will be broken. If they actually gets married I don't see that selfish man divorcing her. He will most probably try to keep both the woman.

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail

Originally posted by: WhimsicalMind

The phone call between Amar and Daniya was so good smiley37 I laughed whole time, Amar is so unhinged, he knows he is hurting her but is unapologetically who he is

I blame women for liking him, he is not hiding his intention at all

Daniya needs therapy. I am not liking the character al all. How can an educated rich girl behave like this for Ammar who is rude to her all the timesmiley29
987959 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

God knows what her role is, but she shouldn't be in that high of a position given that she is only a year older than the other three. I'm not sure about her financial situation either, but even dania who is extremely wealthy, dresses very casually, while humsha wears stylish three-piece suits for work every day.

Indeed, she looks richer than the owner of the hotel empire because she is so overdressed.

She is so overdressed that people think others are under dressed including the richest character smiley37

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

I doubt sadaf will get married to ammar. She might sign the papers but he won't and the marriage will be broken. If they actually gets married I don't see that selfish man divorcing her. He will most probably try to keep both the woman.

How are you so sure. They showed wedding pics bts. I saw some sceens where It looked like they travelling together after marriage. I think they will marry but Ammar will doubt her and divorce her later.
987959 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

Daniya needs therapy. I am not liking the character al all. How can an educated rich girl behave like this for Ammar who is rude to her all the timesmiley29

Logically more than half of the vampish characters in pak dramas shouldn't be going after the useless men and fight with other girls as most of them are totally capable of getting guys who will love them.smiley37