Users

Frequent Posters

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

B- kaash logo ko ye pata hotasmiley18

Hira has started long back but she's still there where she was 5 years ago.

She'll do well and achieve her peak too

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Humsha is overdressed for an employee only the first episode dress was formal one which people wear for an office.

Other dresses look like as if she is going for a ramp walk not an office smiley37

Orphic thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: spnfan

I feel like I am straight out of bed if I don't use anything on my eyes. I have big bulgy eyes and dark eye colour. So kajal or eyeliner enhances it more.

Kajal is actually made for these kind of eyes smiley27

WhimsicalMind thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: anshvi

There is a huge difference between IM & SMD...Firstly the tonality of the two shows is completely different.

Secondly, IM was about a man trying his best to woo the girl he fell in love with. He did all that he could to get, to make her fall for him. Hence, we saw them in the same space.....SMD is not that simple...It's about that kind of one sided love where there is no demands. Bilal doesn't even think he is worthy of being loved by Sadaf ! This is about Bilal's transformation into a better man because of love...That's far more deep than a guy trying to woo a girl...The genre is completely different in that sense and this genre has it's own audience.

You might not have enjoyed it but there are those who will enjoy this kind of telling....I myself do not enjoy shows just coz my fav is a part of it...I hated Mein and could enjoy TB only till 19th episode or so....I am okay with SMD for now, just find the pace on the slower side.

I get all that all I am saying is that episodes are boring and I come here to have fun, but people here are doing Hira vs Maya, and frankly 😭😭 they don't even have scenes to fight about.

Someone do Bilal vs Amar and I'll fight for my "BiMar"

Originally posted by: WhimsicalMind

She'll do well and achieve her peak too

https://tenor.com/en-IN/view/jethalal-tmkoc-laughing-comedy-laugh-gif-19152909

Yes absolutely, even though she started more than a decade back, I hope she gets what she deserves smiley9

Someone do Bilal vs Amar and I'll fight for my "BiMar"

Kya ajeebo gareeb ship names hai yaar iss show ke,

BiMar

LaSh

smiley37

987959 thumbnail

Originally posted by: crystal30003

Let’s agree to have different interpretations. Her character is supposed to be innocent. Many have said this interpretation of Sadaf being a bubbly and innocent girl and Maya has liked the comments. Plus Sadaf is fresh out of college and not yet taken a job and had many life experiences yet and is a little sheltered by her parents. And you can tell Sadaf is a bubbly character her innocence is all there. It’s a typical role a young, innocent, bubbly girl from a lower class background that’s Sadaf in a description and a role we’ve seen many times in dramas. That’s where I got the innocent characteristic from.

Being an innocent character and looking innocent in a particular scene are two different things. She clearly is looking down and sad in the scene Bilal saw her but her eyes are standing out. If Bilal himself came to her house then something big might have happened. Sadaf is clearly not gonna look her chirpy innocent self there. Whether a girl is fresh out of college or is a married woman with kids, if something tragic happen in their life they are not gonna look like their happy self.

crystal30003 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Lol no one’s comparing Maya and Hira’s opportunities. It’s performances that will be compared. You can be a below average actor but still get the opportunities that are undeserving but that doesn’t mean you’re a great actor. If that were the case many of the actors in the industry who have great performances would be doing the top roles but they don’t. Only a few deserving ones are given the opportunities and that too after many years in the industry. Maya is obviously an A lister but performance wise there are better than her. But is Maya getting the opportunities - yes she is. Is Maya doing hits on a regular basis - no she isn’t. Her TV comeback dramas haven’t performed well but the director and writers of these dramas are big names meaning she’s getting the opportunities. Hira’s last hit was MPTH and she does some lead roles but with smaller names. I wouldn’t classify Hira as a bigger star than Maya because Hira doesn’t have screen presence but performance wise she is sometimes better. Hira also doesn’t have audience pull. As an A lister Maya will have a bigger audience pull but not as much as she used to during MM because like I said in the last 3 dramas she was the bigger name working with the big writers and directors but still the views and engagement didn’t come in.

WhimsicalMind thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

The phone call between Amar and Daniya was so good smiley37 I laughed whole time, Amar is so unhinged, he knows he is hurting her but is unapologetically who he is

I blame women for liking him, he is not hiding his intention at all

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

But we were promised all that, and I am ready to take it but they are not on screen together, they haven't met now next episode is about Sadaf falling for Amar

By 8th episodes, leads should have been married then their story together, what we have on screen is in no way a commercial story, it is a drag fest of half baked character arcs

It truly depends on the story...If the story is about one sided unrequited love then the leads marrying by 8th episode makes zero sense.

The leads meet, she is already falling for someone else, she develops a friendship with the hero but then she misunderstands the hero, there comes a mini separation..the leads end up marrying coz of circumstances...while the guy still loves her, she is holding on to the past and still has an image of the hero in her head despite the fact that he has changed...she starts feeling for him no matter how much she restrains herself..she is about to confess but his ex is back in her life ! Hero thinks she wants to go back to her ex, he doesn't know that she has fallen for him instead!...will the hero's unrequited love be complete!

This is just an example of what the arc could be if there are 40 odd episodes and we are barely on the 4th episode! there are mushy, cheesy, movie like love stories and then there are slow burn, deep, angst filled love stories.

Those who think it's couple love story might get disappointed, it's clearly the story of Bilal's love for Sadaf.

Edited by anshvi - a day ago