Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

987959 thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Orphic

I only wore during college days. Lately I realised that it takes away some bholapan from my face because of light eye color. I still wear it occasionally but prefer brown or grey color.

I feel like I am straight out of bed if I don't use anything on my eyes. I have big bulgy eyes and dark eye colour. So kajal or eyeliner enhances it more.

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: Rashi23

I'm sure the upcoming episodes would be better with full focus on all the love traingles. NutellaWaffle said we have 38-40 episodes so it should be fine. Also nowadays love stories are getting high views on yt so maybe that's why they went ahead with it.

Just hope next week they finish off this family drama and start with actual bilsad love story.

There's no love story here, now next few episodes of Sadaf falling in love with Amar then Bilal falling more then Sadaf marrying Amar then Bilal crying then Amar running away from wedding then Bilal marrying Sadaf then more crying

Getting leads under one roof = Love story

IM, TB, KMKT all had leads under one roof within a few episodes

Originally posted by: WhimsicalMind

smiley44

It is irritating me now. I wish Bilal fans would come here to do Billu vs Billu, I don't understand what to say about Maya and Hira

Billu ke koi.scenes honge then we'll discuss na😭😭😭Still fans made such nice edits on his first 2 episodes scenes.

Maya vs hira toh show khatam hone tak chalne wala haismiley37

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I think all channels should collectively take a stand against krq. Once they are firm then he'd have no option but to compromise in order to get work.

If changes were allowed I'm damn sure mahaj and haseeb would have really made the show and their characters more appealing and interesting.

At the end of the day this is a business...A writer will get work if his shows work, it is as simple as that....Nobody gives 2 hoots about the personal life of an employee in the corporate space as long as the employee is bringing profits!

No matter how much the audience cry foul. There are actors who are accused of domestic violence and getting work, there are writers who are misogynists and yet the biggest of PHs and actors are willing to work with them coz their work is successful amongst the viewers.

It's about money! If the writer's shows are working, he will continue to get work irrespective of his personal views & lifestyle till the time the audience rejects their work completely!

Even the nicest of writers & actors won't get much work untill & unless their shows do well and connect with the masses.

Edited by anshvi - a day ago
WhimsicalMind thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

There's no love story here, now next few episodes of Sadaf falling in love with Amar then Bilal falling more then Sadaf marrying Amar then Bilal crying then Amar running away from wedding then Bilal marrying Sadaf then more crying

In all this add Humsha crying on the side and Chhota Kaddu crying too

We've signed up forsmiley38

https://tenor.com/en-IN/view/jagyasini-singh-dukh-dard-peeda-dukh-dard-peeda-kasht-dukhi-dukh-dard-gif-27310365

WhimsicalMind thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Billu ke koi.scenes honge then we'll discuss na😭😭😭Still fans made such nice edits on his first 2 episodes scenes.

Maya vs hira toh show khatam hone tak chalne wala haismiley37

smiley19

Maya vs Hira is baseless, Maya is a movie star, she has achieved her peak 12 years ago and still she is getting good dramas and TVCs

Hira is just starting

Viaanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

KRQ has some special love for kaddu khanadan

first I believe haroon was launched in his script now chota kaddusmiley36.i can tolerate chota kaddu screen space as somehow I believe bilaal will console sadaf regarding it smiley18

smiley19

Maya vs Hira is baseless, Maya is a movie star, she has achieved her peak 12 years ago and still she is getting good dramas and TVCs

Hira is just starting

B- kaash logo ko ye pata hotasmiley18

Hira has started long back but she's still there where she was 5 years ago.