Users

Frequent Posters

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAmAuY7oZhS/?igsh=MWprbmlxY3UwaWJ0OQ==

Seems like Sadaf will Marry Ammar and Bilal will sponsor the wedding smiley37

Thank God Bilal didn't promise Buddha to stay from Sadaf. He just called it his decision. Clever boysmiley2

Whats with Humsha and Ammar dynamic btw? They seemed closer than the trio . Also Why does Hira keeps her hand every time in her pocket? Its very distractingsmiley36

Namdar Mirza is very weak and he made his son lie too. Typical men scared to accept truth and using women as excuse . smiley24

Zeher seems now a character of the show. Always getting screen time since first episode. I hated it since Sadaf started the not so funny joke now its getting very weird. Can someone kill Mr. Zeher by feeding it Zeher already smiley29

This edit is so beautiful ❤️

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anshvi

Mein was terrible and i had no connect with anyone. Ayra was so freaking annoying. The entire show was horrendous as per me.

But in SMD I have already connected with Bilal and SMD in fact is his story even when he doesn't have ample screen space. It's pretty obvious from the narrative and story flow which wasn't the case with Mein

Yeah I feel more connected to Bilal than with Zaid. They didn’t give us Zaid’s point of view and sometimes made him a background character. The show had potential and honestly it was entertaining while I was watching it but Wahaj barely had any l meaningful lines.

I wish Wahaj was in this more and I’m hoping he will later on but his character already has a POV, meaningful conversations, a traumatic past which for me as a viewer draws me in.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

How did Haseeb let something important like this miss? Is he also related to Kaddu fam and got this role ? smiley37

Is it the same guy? Maybe just looks like him? There’s so much attention to detail, it would seem odd for him to do this

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I'm not able to connect with the show. I wish Wahaj had more screen time. I just don't want another Mein on repeat. Hira is doing amazing though and she looks great:)

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

I'm not able to connect with the show. I wish Wahaj had more screen time. I just don't want another Mein on repeat. Hira is doing amazing though and she looks great:)

Same for me. I may be in the minority but I think the pacing and thrill factor in Mein made it a better watch, despite screen time of Wahaj. Over here other than him - who is barely there - am I really invested in Sadaf and her family problems? Not really. The only person I liked from that family is dying next week. I enjoyed his dynamic with Bilal and now that will be no more also. Today I saw the episode in ten minutes by forwarding.

I hate doing this to a Wahaj show. The unrequited love thing is also kind of weirdly put. Okay he sees her crossing the road and what? Falls for her? They haven’t even spoken yet so the his whole angle towards her comes across as so shallow and meaningless - based on looks I guess? But then Haseeb’s filter is not doing Maya any favors so I’m back to square one. Why Sadaf? From “kyunke Anas aik acha larka hai” we are now on “kyunke Sadaf aik achi larki hai” smiley36 How does he know? At least aik proper interaction tou hoti before all this. I don’t get it.

Idk if Wahaj is gonna be enough for this one. This is my honest take.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

If Mirza dies next episode , that means we have already seen the last of Bilal and Namdaar scenes smiley13

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Is it the same guy? Maybe just looks like him? There’s so much attention to detail, it would seem odd for him to do this

Which attention to detail yar? Haseeb has focused on frames and aesthetics only. Script ki lines bhi edit nahi ki as a result of which we are getting some cringe ones every episode. Then his filter. Outdoor scenes are great though.

2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stormborn01

I hate doing this to a Wahaj show. The unrequited love thing is also kind of weirdly put. Okay he sees her crossing the road and what? Falls for her? They haven’t even spoken yet so the his whole angle towards her comes across as so shallow and meaningless - based on looks I guess? But then Haseeb’s filter is not doing Maya any favors so I’m back to square one. Why Sadaf? From “kyunke Anas aik acha larka hai” we are now on “kyunke Sadaf aik achi larki hai” smiley36 How does he know? At least aik proper interaction tou hoti before all this. I don’t get it.

Idk if Wahaj is gonna be enough for this one. This is my honest take.

Sometimes it feels as if KRQ is intentionally making a mockery of the love at first sight trope .

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

If Mirza dies next episode , that means we have already seen the last of Bilal and Namdaar scenes smiley13

I wish I was the writer. I would have had Namdaar tell Bilal in the car about his son’s diagnosis and had Bilal stay smiley36

Also how ironic that Mirza sahab tells his son that women can’t handle such news only to die 2 seconds later himself? smiley37

2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stormborn01

I wish I was the writer. I would have had Namdaar tell Bilal in the car about his son’s diagnosis and had Bilal stay smiley36

Also how ironic that Mirza sahab tells his son that women can’t handle such news only to die 2 seconds later himself? smiley37

On the plus side , we would get more Bilal and Humsha scenes now cos she would be his replacement.