Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1265365 thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

The real deal is when's this "very soon"? 🤣

Anyways, on a serious note, I hope it takes some more time n doesn't go onair atleast till next year end. I don't want any of their ongoing shows to clash with this one. Wahaj has smd n probably yumna's next will also start soon.

I m hearing parizaad2 shooting will start soon. Is that true? So, that too will come before TB2 if it's true.smiley36

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Anyways, on a serious note, I hope it takes some more time n doesn't go onair atleast till next year end. I don't want any of their ongoing shows to clash with this one. Wahaj has smd n probably yumna's next will also start soon.

I m hearing parizaad2 shooting will start soon. Is that true? So, that too will come before TB2 if it's true.smiley36

No idea when parizaad 2 is starting...hope so TB 2 shoot starts by Dec so that we will get it by next year end

WinterBreeze thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Agree with you. Let’s get everything else done with. The wait will be worth it. I know we fans are waiting desperately but they should not rush too with the script or episode shoots. I hope they comeback together in some kind of collab may be. Missing them.

They should at least release all edited scenes...this was such a beautiful shot