Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

they should really run the remaining episodes of jn 3-4 episodes a week and be done ina week or week and a half.

Yea, they should finish it off. They should start this soon. I'm kind of getting bored waiting for this show and making predictions.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

I just have trust issues in general with production houses. I'm not sure whether Geo is misleading but they stretch their shows so much , kill the story line for me. I'll be honest, there whole "coming soon" is killing my joy. I gave up on predicting the plot, I'll take what they give me at this point.

Yeah they definitely know how to drag out and kill a story. Hoping, since they’re supposed to stay true to KRQ script, we won’t see that. That doesn’t rule out the possibility of flashbacks can keep dragging episodes out though 😭
unicornhugs thumbnail

I heard it still has 1 month to go, not sure though. Have't watched the show.

That show sounds like they’re dragging the hell out of it and making it more and more absurd. They would just end it.
unicornhugs thumbnail

Why can’t they just give a date though? I mean they must have a schedule right? Are they still trying to figure it out?

chai_chatter thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Yeah they definitely know how to drag out and kill a story. Hoping, since they’re supposed to stay true to KRQ script, we won’t see that. That doesn’t rule out the possibility of flashbacks can keep dragging episodes out though 😭

That's the only I hope I have from the writer, he won't let them drag it and make khichdi out it.

chai_chatter thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Why can’t they just give a date though? I mean they must have a schedule right? Are they still trying to figure it out?

hmm, only Geo knows it!

643898 thumbnail

Right now it's KMKT And Hania-Fahad everywhere. SMD has to be exceptional to stand out cos comparisons will be inevitable. Already many are turned off by the depressive tone of the show.

chai_chatter thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Right now it's KMKT And Hania-Fahad everywhere. SMD has to be exceptional to stand out cos comparisons will be inevitable. Already many are turned off by the depressive tone of the show.

Hopefully they have a solid story!

643898 thumbnail

Hopefully they have a solid story!

Ya hope this is one of KRQ's best scripts and not sth he wrote while being drunk

chai_chatter thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Ya hope this is one of KRQ's best scripts and not sth he wrote while being drunk

Only time will tell! Let's see how our Billu boy delivers.