Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

I guess they might get their own teaser soon

Screenshot_20240930_084244.jpg

You know I’ve enjoyed Mahaj in JBG and of course potential is here in SMD as well depending on how invested I can get in the story and their characters, BUT at the same time I also can’t ignore this ^

You do feel a little something and I’m all set to enjoy the Bilal and Humsha scenes as well even if they’re not endgame. I think as actors Wahaj and Hira can play off of each other very nicely. And I’m not alone. There have been many people acknowledging this too. I think teaser 4 has made people look forward to this dynamic.

Not sure if their poster will be revealed but the picture she posted looks great.

She will get audience sympathy if Sadaf treats Bilal poorly. From the teasers, it looks like she would be with him at his worst.

With Zaviyar’s illness and her dad’s death, plus Ammar cheating on her with Dania, Sadaf will already have her hands full and dukh dard sorted. How can someone with that much going on even have the mental space to acknowledge someone else who loves her and on top of that reciprocate?

Bilal ka sara perspective and sorrows are gonna be absorbed by Humsha instead smiley36 From the teasers it seems like they have a lot of heart to hearts lol

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tgota92

Thanks for tagging, otherwise would have missed the Q & A update. Maya didn’t reveal anything about Sadaf but I’m glad at least Hira revealed something relevant.

For supporting roles, KRQ usually doesn’t write negative ones. And since Hira is saying she’s doing something different here I’m sure it’s different than what I’m currently seeing her as in JSPJ. She’s playing a grey character who’s sympathetic to an extent but also trying to break up a couple. In SMD I think the main driving force keeping Sadaf and Bilal apart will be Sadaf herself and Bilal’s bad habits maybe. Itna hi kafi hoga.

I’m curious about how her role is different if it isn’t negative.
643898 thumbnail

Not sure if their poster will be revealed but the picture she posted looks great.

I hope the poster is revealed otherwise it would be proved that Geo is only marketing Mahaj and setting up unrealistic expectations in terms what we can expect. Don’t want it to be another Mein with how Azekah was ignored.

643898 thumbnail

Bilal ka sara perspective and sorrows are gonna be absorbed by Humsha instead smiley36 From the teasers it seems like they have a lot of heart to hearts lol

Even the signature KRQ dialogue baazi about Mohabbat is between them.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

With Zaviyar’s illness and her dad’s death, plus Ammar cheating on her with Dania, Sadaf will already have her hands full and dukh dard sorted. How can someone with that much going on even have the mental space to acknowledge someone else who loves her and on top of that reciprocate?

Going by the information of their filming schedule that we have available, I do think they have a lot of scenes together.

I still think Wahaj and Maya look better together but him and Hira look good too. He’s able to make it work with a variety of actresses which only adds to overall appeal of a show. I’m still rooting for Bilal and Sadaf because they’re really selling it as him having undying, pure love for her. I want him to get his love.

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

I hope the poster is revealed otherwise it would be proved that Geo is only marketing Mahaj and setting up unrealistic expectations in terms what we can expect. Don’t want it to be another Mein with how Azekah was ignored.

Same, I'm traumatized by Mein! They better give me "Hiraj" poster.

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

I still think the story is gonna be like Devdas.

Even the signature KRQ dialogue baazi about Mohabbat is between them.

I’m glad. Wahaj and Hira both delivered those lines impeccably

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Going by the information of their filming schedule that we have available, I do think they have a lot of scenes together.

I still think Wahaj and Maya look better together but him and Hira look good too. He’s able to make it work with a variety of actresses which only adds to overall appeal of a show. I’m still rooting for Bilal and Sadaf because they’re really selling it as him having undying, pure love for her. I want him to get his love.

For me the main thing is who Sadaf gets married to. If it’s Bilal, Mahaj is sorted. They’ll get scenes together and have a proper journey. However what if they don’t? What if most of it has been happening inside Bilal’s head? The happiness we have seen? I can’t rule that out. And most of his scenes which look “real” are with Humsha. So I’m basically just managing expectations accordingly. After Mein, it’s once bitten twice shy type of a situation for me.

“Looking better” together doesn’t really matter to me. It didn’t in Mein and it won’t here either. I have to go by the story. I liked Maya in JBG because Soniya was fiery, free spirited, idealistic and had a proper arc of her own. Sadaf so far just looks like the love interest while Bilal is the main. Flower pot role hi lag raha hai mujhe. Perhaps that will change once I see the show. Maybe, like you have mentioned before, they are keeping some things mysterious about her. I hope you’re right. Otherwise nothing new about the role. And if she keeps rejecting Bilal whereas Humsha is actually lending an ear and a sympathetic shoulder to him and isn’t even evil? Preferences can change.

As for getting his love, I have no idea what “lessons” on love KRQ is gonna be revealing to us here. Perhaps letting go of Sadaf will be the lesson. Not to destroy himself in this pursuit when there’s no hope or love in return. Perhaps her finally learning to love him will be the one. Who knows. Kuch bhi ho sakta hai.