Poll

According to you which one of the following are best onscreen pair of ptv?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Voted for Shehnoor and Meefil...they are the epitome of old school romance for me...

Emaar and Ibrahim-Aliya get honoroable mentions from me but didn't vote for them cause Radd second half was ruined and Man Joggi is a short series.

Munna Zarnab and Andaleeb-Numair are the odd ones of the year for me as they are a mismatch.

Ps..you know it's a good year when you are spoilt for choices on best Jodi of the year...

For me Shehnoor are the winner of this poll followed by Musjeena and Meenu Nofil. Rest I do agree with you

Originally posted by: NazneenA

I'd go with JeJ. Bcz I didn't like Emaan and Salar. I think Man Jogi is a mini one so I won't go for that. Didn't watch IM and stand up. I don't watch KMKT, Jaffa,.Kaffara. GM watched only epi 1, they are a mismatch.

Nice choice smiley9

5 words needed

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Salar and Sitara .smiley27 They are pure magic smiley10

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 27 days ago

smiley36 completely random but Salaar Sitara have soooo much hype around them.

987959 thumbnail

Mahnoor and shehram. smiley42

A b c d e f g

1265365 thumbnail

It's Mustafa and Sharjeena . Their scenes and nokjhoks are so natural n both are adorable .smiley42

643898 thumbnail

Haven't watched any of these but the ones I have watched certainly have the worst onscreen pairs of 2024 -

Zaid-MJ/Ayra in Mein

Hareem- Faiz in Khumar

Didn't notice the multiple voting option.So,voted only for Shehram and Mahnoor but I loved Salaar-Emaan too.Liking Meenu-Nofil as well