Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: NazneenA

smiley37

But tum bolo with honesty will I say just bcz I like that person?

Mujhe sach me Acha laga uska look and kharab bilkul nai laga. Otherwise Mai khud troll kardeti usko smiley36

Troll worthy tou nahin hai but he'll have stolen the show with trimmed moustache. He's good looking for sure.

Waise toh I'd rather look my age (30s) than looking like a toddler because then people won't shy away from approaching me..

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

so what I say.. Ayeza looks good with older people..thats fine no?..everyone gonna age one day...nobody is born with gift of eternal youth lol. Though I dint find any chemistry in MPTH between anyone..I found it between her and Zaddy for sure..smiley43

If story is engaging then who cares for chemistry. I never understand chemistry thing. smiley36

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

so what I say.. Ayeza looks good with older people..thats fine no?..everyone gonna age one day...nobody is born with gift of eternal youth lol. Though I dint find any chemistry in MPTH between anyone..I found it between her and Zaddy for sure..smiley43

I think my fav would be with OBI

Whatever I saw of her and Humayun, I think they were a misfit. But she looked better with Adnan (May be bcz I like how Adnan has aged)

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: AuntyDepressant

Uh .. oh. Are you upset? by why?

Also, did not get the analogy. Explain please. I am not very good at understanding the shades.smiley1

no shade..honest opinion..smiley27 I saw Ayeza's house pics in Eid..and I was like..that house looks expensive af! I kept thinking how much money have Daneza minted..smiley43 early retirement is a trend now anyway..smiley1

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Waise toh I'd rather look my age (30s) than looking like a toddler because then people won't shy away from approaching me..

I know how much you dislike the baby face analogy. You are not baby faced darling, you just look young smiley36

1265365 thumbnail

His best pairing is with Mahira in Bin roye and Mehwish in dillagi.. Both were awesome..But, if one has to be chosen, it is with Mahira Khan.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: AuntyDepressant

Yes of course Ayeza must have a lot of money. She was after all a former social media queen and her husband is a king of shows like Deewangi, Khud gharzi and now Jaan Nisaar on his credit. TB tou chanay bechta hai us kay aagay. smiley20

yes..they made it big in life..sab changaaa bhalaa..smiley16 nazar na lagey ab..aisa power couple bahot rare hota hai you know..smiley9 two secure individuals working in PTV and doing more than well for themselves..smiley27

now you sound hurt..need a hug??smiley31 yeh lo Jaadu ki jhappii..Iqbal Munna style..smiley31

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Also aaloo sai yaad aaya. Isn't it good aaloo gol hota hai.. kohni nahin lagti hai na. smiley14

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Now this topic gonna become Ayeza looks older, give up leading lady characters as if everyone else just paida hui hai smiley37

somehow ayeza is the centre of attraction, I can understandsmiley42happily married, successful, pyaare pyaare bacchesmiley9 successful showssmiley9 khubsurati.. smiley17