Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

They both have good Screen presence and the characters are written strong plus the story seems too dynamic.

https://x.com/tuliipanes_/status/1836833006868189547?t=F55JMKVrfko8XBcOkbx32w&s=19

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

I love the pull. We are getting rain sequence too 😭

https://x.com/tuliipanes_/status/1836813211296727400?t=Okrvq8688pbfrDGv1xKV7A&s=19

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: a month ago

Saw the first episode... Didn't like it much bec weak performances galore, but still there was enough for me to keep watching... I did like the promos alot

Anmol seemed to be trying too hard to the point of looked fake...

... . I actually first saw rubina ashraf in that show on yt pretty rudely criticizing other actors.. Jo log khud itni shaandaar acting karte hain woh doosron par na hi comment karein...

... And ali seems ok but seems to lack the gravitas to carry this role...

I have zero interest in the cliched family drama of widhwa mother and all... But from the promos the love story seems promising and different so I'm sticking around for a few episodes

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

https://youtu.be/Vpz-Cdv0O4E?si=ZHRXYFlLkozuoyI8

Now Green is promoting this pair. smiley42

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Renee! nice to see you after long. Mushroom mama strikes again. 😆

Rubina Ashraf seems to be totally enjoying herself playing a shady politician. All we needed was some moustache twirling and deep hahahah voice to complete the gloating from the free publicity at the library

Am glad to see a FL who is not ironing clothes and doing stupid orders for her lazy cousin. Mother is dumb. As Anmol's character said, the house belongs to their grandfather and so rightfully, they have a share. So why act like servants?

The cousin brother's mom must be really dumb if she thinks this idiot cousin Urooj is the one slaving away in the kitchen. As usual, cousin is running around behind FL. But renee, no one can beat the gun cousin in Aik Sitam Aur no? 😉

987959 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Haan 🤣🤣

Extra extra extrasmiley6

Didn't know that.

A b c d e f g

BurakZeynep thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Saw the second episode...

The ML's family is 100x more interesting that the dukhiyari FL's family. Although I wish Rubina Ashraf's character was a bit subtly written. I know she's supposed to be a shrewd and cunning politician but her dialogues and their portrayal need to tone down a bit. On the other hand, Shahnawaz's political gimmicks were funny. He is already intrigued by Anmol's character who btw is having an affair with her phupho ka beta. I've a feeling he'll fall for her first and then the accident will happen.

Renee.Clare thumbnail

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

Renee! nice to see you after long. Mushroom mama strikes again. 😆

Rubina Ashraf seems to be totally enjoying herself playing a shady politician. All we needed was some moustache twirling and deep hahahah voice to complete the gloating from the free publicity at the library

Am glad to see a FL who is not ironing clothes and doing stupid orders for her lazy cousin. Mother is dumb. As Anmol's character said, the house belongs to their grandfather and so rightfully, they have a share. So why act like servants?

The cousin brother's mom must be really dumb if she thinks this idiot cousin Urooj is the one slaving away in the kitchen. As usual, cousin is running around behind FL. But renee, no one can beat the gun cousin in Aik Sitam Aur no? 😉

I am so glad you are watching it. Please keep giving your reviews 😭😭

Priya are you watching it too ? Can we have our ASA gang back for this show 🤭

Renee.Clare thumbnail

Not even this. Green reposted my friend's VM without getting tagged 😂. Geo puts copyright on such VMs while green is full on crushing over this pair to promote them. 😭