Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BurakZeynep thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 hours ago

Originally posted by: Cat.

I think Mehru's mom dies, saw a video story where Mehru and BiJaan are in white and Mehru crying on Bijaan's shoulder next to a casket

Do you have that video? I wonder if it's before or after MehrShah wedding.

Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 hours ago

Originally posted by: BurakZeynep

Do you have that video? I wonder if it's before or after MehrShah wedding.

It is an insta story of the actress playing BiJaan

https://www.instagram.com/stories/mssabahatbukhari/3482976534478910513/

LifeOfWhy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 hours ago

Originally posted by: CoffeeCake

She is more annoying than Saman Shah's overacting. When she was on the phone inviting her friends over, she claimed their lives were too busy, and I couldn’t help but wonder what full-time job they have that keep them so occupied. If frying kababs and samosas counts as a busy schedule, then she should definitely invest in an air fryer.smiley36

Come on! Going to the police station was more important than meeting those panchat wali aunties.

Invest in an air fryer?! Lolsmiley37

LifeOfWhy thumbnail
Posted: 12 hours ago

I read somewhere here that Mehru's mom critical hai, aisa kuch! Chances hai unke marne ki!

P.s.:- MeherShah se zyaada urooj aur rafey ka shaadi ke baad ka scene lagta hai! Tabhi toh bee jaan sits next to Mehru... Urooj ko bahu bana ke laga hoga "samosa samosa na raha..."🥲

Baby36 thumbnail
Posted: 11 hours ago

Originally posted by: LifeOfWhy

I read somewhere here that Mehru's mom critical hai, aisa kuch! Chances hai unke marne ki!

P.s.:- MeherShah se zyaada urooj aur rafey ka shaadi ke baad ka scene lagta hai! Tabhi toh bee jaan sits next to Mehru... Urooj ko bahu bana ke laga hoga "samosa samosa na raha..."🥲

no mehru's mother will not die it was previous episodes clip where zeeshan died watch beejan's duppata it was same dupatta she wore in zeeshan funeral.
Cat. thumbnail
Posted: 10 hours ago

Originally posted by: Baby36

no mehru's mother will not die it was previous episodes clip where zeeshan died watch beejan's duppata it was same dupatta she wore in zeeshan funeral.

I watched the episode again today, Mehru does not come out of the room and she is not in white there. She refuses to come and see Zeeshan's body and her sister comes in trying to tell her to say goodbye to Zeeshan. The dupatta on BiJaan is the same but MEhru is not there near the casket in the whole episode.

Edited by Cat. - 10 hours ago
Baby36 thumbnail

I watched the episode again today, Mehru does not come out of the room and she is not in white there. She refuses to come and see Zeeshan's body and her sister comes in trying to tell her to say goodbye to Zeeshan. The dupatta on BiJaan is the same but MEhru is not there near the casket in the whole episode.

I can't see clearly she is mehru or not but watch episode 6 the style of the girl matching with urooj .
Cat. thumbnail

I can't see clearly she is mehru or not but watch episode 6 the style of the girl matching with urooj .

No its Anmol for sure and there is a girl in the back behind BiJaan, she is in yellow, in Zeeshan's video there is no such girl. Also Urooj does not put her head on BiJaan' shoulder.

I am not saying for sure its Mehru's mom but this is not from Zeeshan's funeral.

Baby36 thumbnail

No its Anmol for sure and there is a girl in the back behind BiJaan, she is in yellow, in Zeeshan's video there is no such girl. Also Urooj does not put her head on BiJaan' shoulder.

I am not saying for sure its Mehru's mom but this is not from Zeeshan's funeral.

ok you must be right then but it will become a mess if slowly slowly people mehru cares for will die .it will give her big big heart breaks.
LifeOfWhy thumbnail

ok you must be right then but it will become a mess if slowly slowly people mehru cares for will die .it will give her big big heart breaks.

I guess that will make Mehru fearless in her journey for justice!