Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Cat.

Thank you Awida. Its been years since I posted a pic on IF. I have completely forgotten how 😂

The way of posting pics changed in those yrs my friend. smiley4

I am glad Bi Jaan won't be Mehru's MIL. She's a dominating mom. Although the other choice is even worse. I mean Shaw's mom. smiley44

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: awida

I am glad they air 2 episodes of this show every week. Coz story isn't moving. But at least this week we got to see 2 office scenes of MehrShah. smiley4 The last one sent shivers in my body. I didn't believe Shaw when he said that he won't take adventage of a helpless woman, coz I think he can.smiley6

Is Mehru brave or crazy? Does she really have the cctv of the accidant?smiley3

my hunch is, makers might show some sort of footage of shani's accident goiing viral. smiley36just my assumption
Magggia thumbnail

Originally posted by: MJ_1009

my hunch is, makers might show some sort of footage of shani's accident goiing viral. smiley36just my assumption

hame writer se itni ummed rakhni chahiye?

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Magggia

no i know him . I had heard is director 's friend or something

His name is Noman Kahout .. he acted in Collage Gate .

Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MJ_1009

his acting is good. but i feel this role is kinda getting limited tbh. its just making look more crazy in mehru's thoughts & actions instead of retrospecting his brother's actions.

I don't think we have reached that far where Shahnawaz is retrospecting on his brother's actions. It seems like Mehru will be the catalyst for that.

Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: awida

The way of posting pics changed in those yrs my friend. smiley4

I am glad Bi Jaan won't be Mehru's MIL. She's a dominating mom. Although the other choice is even worse. I mean Shaw's mom. smiley44

Yeah with BiJaan she atleast will be upfront but with Saman Shah it will be all underhand games.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Yeah with BiJaan she atleast will be upfront but with Saman Shah it will be all underhand games.

But I am sure once Shahnawaz starts falling for Mehru, he'll fight the world for her. He is stronger than Rafay. smiley4

Rashmiiii thumbnail

Saman shah atleast is aware of Mehru's potential and if not for her own son's case she might get impressed with her bii Jaan on the other hand just wants some kabab.

Rashmiiii thumbnail
Rafay despite being a green flag or supportive annoys me soo muchh ...whe is he having soo much of the screentimeeee... I am not interested In rafay makers!!!
LifeOfWhy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I don't think we have reached that far where Shahnawaz is retrospecting on his brother's actions. It seems like Mehru will be the catalyst for that.

What if he harm/try to harm Mehru after mehru shahnawaz marriage...