Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Baby36 thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: BurakZeynep

If Shahnawaz is playing a fake love angle(expecting Mehru to give up everything and do his bidding), I so don't want Mehru to reciprocate(I'm ok if her opinion about him changes). But she should clearly give him a reality check and say that she is loyal to her fiance(no matter what she feels about him or what their equation is). But he should fall first!

if that happens it will be a force marriage and it will be more interesting than fake love track .because if he forcefully married to her we can surely watch slow-burn romance , possessiveness from shahnawaz side from the start and it will not damage mehru smart character sketch.
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: BurakZeynep

If Shahnawaz is playing a fake love angle(expecting Mehru to give up everything and do his bidding), I so don't want Mehru to reciprocate(I'm ok if her opinion about him changes). But she should clearly give him a reality check and say that she is loyal to her fiance(no matter what she feels about him or what their equation is). But he should fall first!

She is not going to fall for him forgetting Rafay, I am quite sure about that but the family is going to make a big hullabalo about him landing up at their house and everywhere with BiJaan most likely calling off the wedding. But post that how the wedding between Mehru and ShahNawaz happens is the question?

LifeOfWhy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Baby36

if that happens it will be a force marriage and it will be more interesting than fake love track .because if he forcefully married to her we can surely watch slow-burn romance , possessiveness from shahnawaz side from the start and it will not damage mehru smart character sketch.

Fake love bhi chalega as long as Mehru don't fall for itsmiley36

LifeOfWhy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CoffeeCake

Bee Jaan’s real name is Shehnaaz

I used to think she was as annoying as a housefly, so maybe they named her “Bee” for a reason. To avoid being too rude, they just used the English word.

Mehru needs to drop Rafeh like a bad habit if she’s serious about fighting for her brother. No doubt he is a walking green flag, but his mom expects nothing from women beyond the kitchen. Her idea of empowerment is mastering kabab-frying techniques. It’s pretty clear from her friends, who suggested she should choose the girl who arrived to "fry kababs" on time, rather than the one already engaged to her son. With that logic, she might as well marry him off to the maid, housework and kababs, all free of charge. Compared to her, the overacting villain Saman Shah is better, who always defends Amal, a girl who knows nothing except daydreaming, just because she's her brother’s daughter. Bee Jaan believes good girls don’t go to police stations, as if visiting one is some kind of favorite hobby.

Now let’s talk about Urooj’s acting. Usually, people try to fool outsiders, but this girl is tricking her entire family. Bee Jaan, and even her dad, are completely clueless. Either Urooj deserves an award for staying in character this long, or Feroz is too busy gossiping with his wife about his brother's kids to notice his daughter’s lifelong acting performance.

Looking at the precap, it seems like Shahnawaz has finally kicked off the fake love story we all expected Mehru to pull first. He even got his little brother arrested just to win some brownie points. But Zain thinks his brother is plotting against him. This might actually be how Mehru falls for Shahnawaz. Hopefully, she breaks up with Rafeh first, or the cheating angle won’t look good for her. Then again, knowing Bee Jaan, she might just call off the wedding if she finds out Mehru can’t fry samosas either. Her priorities are out of this world. Coming to Shahnawaz, he has set his standards so low that even if he cheats on Amal, it wouldn’t be a shock anymore. And with the amount of self-respect Amal has, if there were a way to measure it, it would probably register in the negatives. She’s like a black hole of dignity. She won't mind sitting around, waiting for Shahnawaz to finish his fake love angle mission and come back to her.

Lol "bee jaaan" the houseflysmiley37

Jokes apart, unlike usual times kal bee jaan ka khafa hona banta tha😅

Cat. thumbnail

On another note, Anmol' simple suits look so good!

thetomicbomb thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LifeOfWhy

Fake love bhi chalega as long as Mehru don't fall for itsmiley36

Yeah, given the ML's character, Mehru falling for him would mean that the entire justice track goes down the drain. She playing her own game to trap his brother and going along with his fake love angle can be interesting to watch.

Cat. thumbnail

Originally posted by: thetomicbomb

Yeah, given the ML's character, Mehru falling for him would mean that the entire justice track goes down the drain. She playing her own game to trap his brother and going along with his fake love angle can be interesting to watch.

I was just thinking that, a kind of reverse uno where she pretends to fall in love with him and marries him and then when he asks her to forgive his brother, she pulls out her mastercard where she knows he was pretending to fake love and refuses to forgive his brother.

thetomicbomb thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cat.

I was just thinking that, a kind of reverse uno where she pretends to fall in love with him and marries him and then when he asks her to forgive his brother, she pulls out her mastercard where she knows he was pretending to fake love and refuses to forgive his brother.

Yeah, that's something I'd pay money to watch. That would go on to show the strength of her resolve to get justice for her brother while not being an emotional fool to fall for a phony politician like Shahnawaz.

Cat. thumbnail

[url=https://imgbb.com/][img]https://i.ibb.co/n348V2P/Screenshot-2024-10-19-at-13-19-34.jpg[/img][/url]

Shaadi Mubarak to Urooj and Rafay. BiJaan gets to eat half cooked samosas and kababs for life.😂

Magggia thumbnail
Leads have insane chemistry ⚗️ 🤗