Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BurakZeynep thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: spnfan

I think quite some time has passed after the death. She herself has started to smile and also give it back to urooj.

The least she could have done was call up rafey and inform that she will be either late or won't be able to make it.

I am not saying she should forget her bro's death or stop fighting for justice but that meeting was something pre arranged and she made it look like she don't respect her future mil and husband. When the police officer was getting late she should have left the police station.

I think she didn't want to tell anyone otherwise they wouldn't let her go

987959 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BurakZeynep

I think she didn't want to tell anyone otherwise they wouldn't let her go

Then she could have said she got a call from office or something or went to the police station after going to rafey's.

Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Honestly as much as her family is annoying, they are reacting like any normal middle-class family would against a powerful politician family.

We want Mehru to get justice for her brother but most families would react like this.

They are not just a rich family, they are a family with extreme political might and the only thing that has stopped them right now is the elections.

Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: spnfan

Saman shah definitely dont know what's going on in his son's head. If she did she will know it's a bad idea and if she witnesses how his son is around mehru, she might also catch his attraction and obsession towards mehru.

Yeah her character is pretty interesting even if the actor is loud. She was telling Shahnawaz to keep calm after the press hounded him and Amal. I do think Mehru has gotten deep under Shahnawaz's skin and makes him act impulsively.

thetomicbomb thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Feeling bad for Mehru. She's literally fighting alone, although Rafay is supporting her for now. But she should have informed him that she would be late. Not informing them was a wrong move as it showed disregard for Bi Jaan's wishes. We can already see where this is going. Chachi and Urooj are getting on my nerves now. Both are utterly useless. And Sadia is too weak and spineless to do anything. I don't see any obsession on Shahnawaz' part towards Mehru. He is all about how to suppress her voice. So far there isn't much to his character for me to be intrigued. Looks like next week he'll initiate his plan to trap Mehru. None of his threats have worked so far.
Rashmiiii thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

In mehrus defense everyone is behaving as if her brother was a non entity... Marr gaya toh theek hai aage badho.... Ho gayi baat khatam

She is feeling so angry and without any support, she is just doing whatever might get done results...

..... Meeting sasuma friends or taking care of raffe or his mom or worrying about chachas izzat will feel all so trivial and useless in front of her brother's death...

I SWEAR

She is handling everything alone. Even though Rafay is with her he's constantly suggesting her to backout , I think she knows that he's not reliable for too long. And if in this situation shanawaz supports her, Cleary pretending, she might fall for him.

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Bee Jaan’s real name is Shehnaaz

I used to think she was as annoying as a housefly, so maybe they named her “Bee” for a reason. To avoid being too rude, they just used the English word.

Mehru needs to drop Rafeh like a bad habit if she’s serious about fighting for her brother. No doubt he is a walking green flag, but his mom expects nothing from women beyond the kitchen. Her idea of empowerment is mastering kabab-frying techniques. It’s pretty clear from her friends, who suggested she should choose the girl who arrived to "fry kababs" on time, rather than the one already engaged to her son. With that logic, she might as well marry him off to the maid, housework and kababs, all free of charge. Compared to her, the overacting villain Saman Shah is better, who always defends Amal, a girl who knows nothing except daydreaming, just because she's her brother’s daughter. Bee Jaan believes good girls don’t go to police stations, as if visiting one is some kind of favorite hobby.

Now let’s talk about Urooj’s acting. Usually, people try to fool outsiders, but this girl is tricking her entire family. Bee Jaan, and even her dad, are completely clueless. Either Urooj deserves an award for staying in character this long, or Feroz is too busy gossiping with his wife about his brother's kids to notice his daughter’s lifelong acting performance.

Looking at the precap, it seems like Shahnawaz has finally kicked off the fake love story we all expected Mehru to pull first. He even got his little brother arrested just to win some brownie points. But Zain thinks his brother is plotting against him. This might actually be how Mehru falls for Shahnawaz. Hopefully, she breaks up with Rafeh first, or the cheating angle won’t look good for her. Then again, knowing Bee Jaan, she might just call off the wedding if she finds out Mehru can’t fry samosas either. Her priorities are out of this world. Coming to Shahnawaz, he has set his standards so low that even if he cheats on Amal, it wouldn’t be a shock anymore. And with the amount of self-respect Amal has, if there were a way to measure it, it would probably register in the negatives. She’s like a black hole of dignity. She won't mind sitting around, waiting for Shahnawaz to finish his fake love angle mission and come back to her.

Baby36 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CoffeeCake

I used to think she was as annoying as a housefly, so maybe they named her “Bee” for a reason. To avoid being too rude, they just used the English word.

Mehru needs to drop Rafeh like a bad habit if she’s serious about fighting for her brother. No doubt he is a walking green flag, but his mom expects nothing from women beyond the kitchen. Her idea of empowerment is mastering kabab-frying techniques. It’s pretty clear from her friends, who suggested she should choose the girl who arrived to "fry kababs" on time, rather than the one already engaged to her son. With that logic, she might as well marry him off to the maid, housework and kababs, all free of charge. Compared to her, the overacting villain Saman Shah is better, who always defends Amal, a girl who knows nothing except daydreaming, just because she's her brother’s daughter. Bee Jaan believes good girls don’t go to police stations, as if visiting one is some kind of favorite hobby.

Now let’s talk about Urooj’s acting. Usually, people try to fool outsiders, but this girl is tricking her entire family. Bee Jaan, and even her dad, are completely clueless. Either Urooj deserves an award for staying in character this long, or Feroz is too busy gossiping with his wife about his brother's kids to notice his daughter’s lifelong acting performance.

Looking at the precap, it seems like Shahnawaz has finally kicked off the fake love story we all expected Mehru to pull first. He even got his little brother arrested just to win some brownie points. But Zain thinks his brother is plotting against him. This might actually be how Mehru falls for Shahnawaz. Hopefully, she breaks up with Rafeh first, or the cheating angle won’t look good for her. Then again, knowing Bee Jaan, she might just call off the wedding if she finds out Mehru can’t fry samosas either. Her priorities are out of this world. Coming to Shahnawaz, he has set his standards so low that even if he cheats on Amal, it wouldn’t be a shock anymore. And with the amount of self-respect Amal has, if there were a way to measure it, it would probably register in the negatives. She’s like a black hole of dignity. She won't mind sitting around, waiting for Shahnawaz to finish his fake love angle mission and come back to her.

I think you're right even rafey was a green flag but he doesn't hold a strong personality the way mehru priorities her family ,job and her problems before anything and anyone soon they face conflict between them.complication between them will grow because of these three women and eventually they broke up the engagement because someone like mehru who holds high morality will never cheat anyone or else it will become a dark spot on her character.and shahnawaz now we understand why he wants to become a politician because he thinks like them .in previous episodes he was looked as a arrogant ,prude,power dominater straightforward rich brat in just two episodes his character was just flipped over and we got biggest surprise.now we understand he was not a fool he have brain how to control problems and people the way they're . previous episodes we saw him as his mother puppet but now we know he even outsmarts his own mother .in future if he flipped over and stand with mehru they can become a power couple.when he realised that he have feelings for mehru in future he will be the biggest supporter and protecter of mehru.
BurakZeynep thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CoffeeCake

If Shahnawaz is playing a fake love angle(expecting Mehru to give up everything and do his bidding), I so don't want Mehru to reciprocate(I'm ok if her opinion about him changes). But she should clearly give him a reality check and say that she is loyal to her fiance(no matter what she feels about him or what their equation is). But he should fall first!

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

An interview with Anmol and Ali Raza

https://youtu.be/JdYDp79nDIg?si=QkjKYgSZ7yMxPd6R