Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 days ago

Zain Shah Thappad Count - 2

Im not sure if his mom slapped him yet?

BurakZeynep thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Cat.

Definitely a game though he might have been furious with the death threat from Zain to Mehru. Your wish is here, Rafay and Shahnawaz definitely meet.😂

He could be playing to get Zain out...but I doubt Mehru will relent

Cat. thumbnail

Originally posted by: BurakZeynep

He could be playing to get Zain out...but I doubt Mehru will relent

What if she is forced by her family because people talk about Shahnawaz flitting in and around her. The family seems ultra bothered by reputation and stuff and maybe her mom falls ill and emotionally blackmails her into marrying him because Rafay and Urooj would be married by then?

BurakZeynep thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

What if she is forced by her family because people talk about Shahnawaz flitting in and around her. The family seems ultra bothered by reputation and stuff and maybe her mom falls ill and emotionally blackmails her into marrying him because Rafay and Urooj would be married by then?

ShahNawaz wouldn't marry her to save her reputation and his mom is too practical to get her one son married to save the other. At Max, she will threaten the lives of Mehru's family(a la Khaani) to force them to take back the case

I don't know, but the scenes from the OST indicate that she is trying to leave, and he keeps stopping her, so it looks like he forced her into this.

Cat. thumbnail

Originally posted by: BurakZeynep

ShahNawaz wouldn't marry her to save her reputation and his mom is too practical to get her one son married to save the other. At Max, she will threaten the lives of Mehru's family(a la Khaani) to force them to take back the case

I don't know, but the scenes from the OST indicate that she is trying to leave, and he keeps stopping her, so it looks like he forced her into this.

Shahnawaz wants revenge- Mehru is forced because of circumstances and emotional blackmail? I dont even think Saman Shah knows what Shahnawaz is upto, she seemed genuinely shocked by the thappad.

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

In mehrus defense everyone is behaving as if her brother was a non entity... Marr gaya toh theek hai aage badho.... Ho gayi baat khatam

She is feeling so angry and without any support, she is just doing whatever might get done results...

..... Meeting sasuma friends or taking care of raffe or his mom or worrying about chachas izzat will feel all so trivial and useless in front of her brother's death...

Rashmiiii thumbnail

Shahnawaz wants revenge- Mehru is forced because of circumstances and emotional blackmail? I dont even think Saman Shah knows what Shahnawaz is upto, she seemed genuinely shocked by the thappad.

I agree I don't think saman shah knows what he's upto

987959 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

In mehrus defense everyone is behaving as if her brother was a non entity... Marr gaya toh theek hai aage badho.... Ho gayi baat khatam

She is feeling so angry and without any support, she is just doing whatever might get done results...

..... Meeting sasuma friends or taking care of raffe or his mom or worrying about chachas izzat will feel all so trivial and useless in front of her brother's death...

I think quite some time has passed after the death. She herself has started to smile and also give it back to urooj.

The least she could have done was call up rafey and inform that she will be either late or won't be able to make it.

I am not saying she should forget her bro's death or stop fighting for justice but that meeting was something pre arranged and she made it look like she don't respect her future mil and husband. When the police officer was getting late she should have left the police station.

Cat. thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

It is a double-edged sword, on one hand you want justice and on the other hand, your life, livelihood are all threatened.

What choices would we make when our back is against the wall?

987959 thumbnail

Saman shah definitely dont know what's going on in his son's head. If she did she will know it's a bad idea and if she witnesses how his son is around mehru, she might also catch his attraction and obsession towards mehru.