Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: thetomicbomb

Everyone seems to be turning away from Mehru and her determination to seek justice. I can't believe how foolish and spinless Sadia has been shown. Just a brief meeting with Saman Shah and there goes her desire to help her daughter her justice for Shani.

Bi Jaan's character is also becoming annoying with every passing episode. Don't know why they have all kept her on a pedestal for no reason. At least Rafay is still willing to support Mehru in her quest for justice. Don't know for how long though.

By this time, Shahnawaz's character is totally destroyed. I really don't see how 'love' can make him human. He is clearly with a moral compass. If the makers want to show a love story with him and Mehru, at least they could have made him more human. They could have shown him condemning his brother's reckless act while still wanting to protect him from going behind the bars.

At this point, I don't see Shahnawaz as an anti-hero. He is out and out a villain. Not for once has he expressed any emotion about the death of an innocent boy. If they ultimately show the dreaded love story, they would be glorifying this "toxic hero" trait. Not a good message to send out to the audience.

Its the money... She has more money than them and an eligible bachelor son who the chachi wants to get her daughter married to.

.. Bijaan is just chachi with a more refined manner of speaking... Or even worse bec she is an idiot who can't see the real faces of ppl after knowing them all their life

As for the love story, its itv, gulkhan, wattapad type stuff.. Tv still hasn't outgrown them... They just repackage it in shinier paper

... . They really should have shown him feeling bad that a little boy died... But style dikhane mein busy hain makers... Unless they are going for a revenge plot where there is no happy ending then it makes absolute sense to harp on how moral less this guy is. ... Bec then this will help justify whatever mehru will do later

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Threaten karke kya fayda, Shah nawaz should atleast kill off sadia... Her presence serves no purpose except to annoy the audience... Her death will at least spur mehru into destructive action...

Go Shah nawaz!! Put you evilness to good use

thetomicbomb thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

Its the money... She has more money than them and an eligible bachelor son who the chachi wants to get her daughter married to.

.. Bijaan is just chachi with a more refined manner of speaking... Or even worse bec she is an idiot who can't see the real faces of ppl after knowing them all their life

As for the love story, its itv, gulkhan, wattapad type stuff.. Tv still hasn't outgrown them... They just repackage it in shinier paper

... . They really should have shown him feeling bad that a little boy died... But style dikhane mein busy hain makers... Unless they are going for a revenge plot where there is no happy ending then it makes absolute sense to harp on how moral less this guy is. ... Bec then this will help justify whatever mehru will do later

That's what astounds me too that how Bi Jaan gets taken in by all the crap that Chachi is on about Urooj this, Urooj that. I thought she would be wiser than to fall for the pretense of both Chachi and her daughter. I guess she does deserve a bahu like Urooj then.

Actually, almost all the women in Mehru's family are more or less dumb. Chachi, Sadia, Bi Jaan...I don't know whether there would be any character growth to them. Only Saman Shah shows some potential as the main antagonist.

Yeah, a little bit of remorse could have helped soften me towards Shahnawaz. A monologue or conversation with Dawood or something. But no, he has a one-track mind and keeps harping about politics. It's a very tough path for him ahead if he's shown this cruel even after his marriage to Mehru.

I really don't want this show to be like Gul Khan, Ekta Kapoor types soaps. I see potential here if they stick to the revenge theme.

987959 thumbnail

Someone just kill that useless mother of mehru. She neither can take stand for her kids nor let them to take stand for themselves.smiley29

Mehru was wrong for not going to raffe's house on time. If the police officer was being late she could have left without meeting him and came back after going to his house. She was informed beforehand that bi jaan's friends are coming only to see her and it's important. What she did was insulting to bi Jaan as well as her friends. Even if bi Jaan was an understanding and calm woman she would have been pissed with what mehru did. It shows that she don't give any importance to the relationship she has with raffe. He is more like a sideman to her and if he looses his patience one cannot blame him. She is showing zero interest in him anyway. And till now he has been anything but good and supportive of her.

987959 thumbnail

What kind of dumbass ml is shahnawaz shah smiley36

He first locks the room, comes close to her and then threatens her and then with pride says he don't take advantage of the helplessness of women smiley29. Dude, that's exactly what you did few seconds ago.

Mehru should have given a slap to him and ran away. He will be furious but also happy that she touched his face smiley37

Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: spnfan

Someone just kill that useless mother of mehru. She neither can take stand for her kids nor let them to take stand for themselves.smiley29

Mehru was wrong for not going to raffe's house on time. If the police officer was being late she could have left without meeting him and came back after going to his house. She was informed beforehand that bi jaan's friends are coming only to see her and it's important. What she did was insulting to bi Jaan as well as her friends. Even if bi Jaan was an understanding and calm woman she would have been pissed with what mehru did. It shows that she don't give any importance to the relationship she has with raffe. He is more like a sideman to her and if he looses his patience one cannot blame him. She is showing zero interest in him anyway. And till now he has been anything but good and supportive of her.

I felt very bad for Mehru, she is against the wall here but honestly speaking I see where her family is coming from. Tomorrow if her uncle and Mehru both lose their job, who and how will they run the household? BiJaan is annoying but yes Mehru is taking Rafay for granted, and Urooj is being all sweet and supportive(we all know its an act) but the contrast is stark and Bijaan wants a sweet and submissive DIL and for her Mehru is the antithesis of it.

While MEhru's mother is unsupportive, she does feel obliged to the brother in law, so its a pretty much Catch 22 situation.

The question is how long Mehru's job will last now and she shouldnt be working there anymore considering how unsafe it is for her. Saman Shah is pretty smart and calculative, Shahnawaz is very green in politics as shown today. Btw that suit was godawful, hope he burns it.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Trying to watch this drama for the leads. As of now it's in a fast forward mode. The leads' equation is promising though.

BurakZeynep thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvlntUX5th4

What's happening in the precap? Can't wrap my head around. Doesn't seem like an act from ShahNawaz's side...

Cat. thumbnail

Next episode promo, Shahnawaz's game has started

Cat. thumbnail

Originally posted by: BurakZeynep

What's happening in the precap? Can't wrap my head around. Doesn't seem like an act from ShahNawaz's side...

Definitely a game though he might have been furious with the death threat from Zain to Mehru. Your wish is here, Rafay and Shahnawaz definitely meet.😂

Edited by Cat. - 2 days ago