Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LifeOfWhy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: BurakZeynep

This scene is there in the OST and even montage. And shaw is in an open bow tie looked like they attended some event. I loved Anmol's curly hair as Ushna. I so wish she brings it here.

Really?! Where was it in the OST, need to play it for nth time today😅

LifeOfWhy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cat.

https://twitter.com/tuliipanes_/status/1844714573137420385

I just saw the behind-the-scenes footage for the rain sequence on Twitter. So this is definitely post-their-nikkah and looks like a whole truckload of angst.

Yaar, sharm aa gayi mujhe tohsmiley43smiley43ab toh yeh Shahnawaz ka dream lag raha haismiley36 Some drastic changes in Shahnawaz's character only can melt Mehru, jo ab door door tak nazar nahi aa raha🥹

Edited by LifeOfWhy - 10 days ago
BurakZeynep thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LifeOfWhy

@bold: which teaser was this? Can you please share the link?

@italic: I wish she asked this to betray him for what he did not other way around!🥹

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAEVZulIRoC/?igsh=ZWR4Nzg3bDVkaTY=

Mehrunnissa's promo.

E x t r a

Words

Needed

BurakZeynep thumbnail

@bold: which teaser was this? Can you please share the link?

@italic: I wish she asked this to betray him for what he did not other way around!🥹

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAEXRBCovS0/?igsh=MWtzYmxqbGt3bWVobQ==

Shah Nawaz's teaser

E x t r a

W o r d a

N e e d e d

BurakZeynep thumbnail

Really?! Where was it in the OST, need to play it for nth time today😅

Towards the end of the OST where he pushes her and her hand bleeds. But sadly her hair looks straight. Anmol looks so pretty in curly hair. I wish she does it here at least in her post-nikah era

LifeOfWhy thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

She is literally useless. How did mehru ended up being so headstrong after being brought up by this spinless woman

Also she looks way too young to be the mother of three grown up kids.

@italic: the eldest sister & her husband also! They might take up a lot of screen time in future😶

@bold: answer lies within the question itself! The mother fail to protect her children & someone had to do it, hence Mehru took that responsibility on herself!

LifeOfWhy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cat.

I also think this is how its going to happen because one Saman Shaw is freaking bothered only about the elections, so she is going to be okay with sending Zain to prison until the elections are over, and then bring him post that.

I too don't want Mehru to fall for Shahnawaz, I rather it be a forced marriage than her falling for him.

@bold: But from what's shown so far, Mehru can figure it out easily, right?! She already has some idea about the dirty games of politicians!😅

@italic: hopefully 🤞

LifeOfWhy thumbnail

Originally posted by: BurakZeynep

Towards the end of the OST where he pushes her and her hand bleeds. But sadly her hair looks straight. Anmol looks so pretty in curly hair. I wish she does it here at least in her post-nikah era

Oh I thought that dress was like maroon or dark red color!😅 The bol choodiyan dress looks different from that

LifeOfWhy thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

https://x.com/PhotoshopLove3/status/1844757855720604030

Seems like anmol didn't had any makeup in these scenes. She has good skin.

She was overall good in the last two episodes.

She took a small jump to slap him on the face smiley36.

As of now the ml has literally zero redemption quality. Mehru should jump slap him as well and that too on both cheeks. smiley37smiley37 Then while going back give a push to the annoying mother as well. smiley37smiley37 The entire family deserves her jump slaps.smiley37smiley37

The aunt seems to be the only one with any sense of right and wrong. She clearly said that dumbass arrogant brother of shahnawaz is a druggie and a murderer

@bold: your sense of humour😅👍👍

@italic: yes! I saw that actress playing an amazing MIL in Ishqiya🤩

Edited by LifeOfWhy - 10 days ago
vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yes, i hope this is not a 'love story' either. I think it would be good for Mehru to pretend love Shahnawaz while he genuinely falls for her - She can get revenge for her brother's death and then put everyone in that horrid family in their place and get back together with Rafay - will be good to see Rafay support her in that mission - I don't want Rafay with Urooj either - she's a terrible girl!

Originally posted by: thetomicbomb

I don't really think this show is meant to be a 'love story'. From the premise, it's all about justice and revenge. Shahnawaz appears to be as ruthless as his brother, of not as careless as him. It was disturbing to see how on one side, Mehru's family had a tragic, mourning air while on the other side, Shahnawaz's family was busy celebrating his engagement without a care in the world or the damage that they did to her family.

I really hope Mehru does not fall for this man. Rafay suits her better. I don't really think Shahnawaz would be entirely redeemed. Hope the upcoming tracks focus more on getting justice for Shaani.