Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 days ago

I think it's, the mom who will send Zain to prison for a few days because of the elections. Shah seems a bit obsessed by his brother, can't see him sending his "darling" brother to prison.

Amal's mom seems a little better than the rest for now but Amal's only aim in life seems to be getting married to Shahnawaz.

Mehru's evil chachi is already filling BiJaan's ears with all sorts of stuff against Mehru hoping to get the rishta between Rafay and Mehru broken.

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Honestly bijaan is no better than the chachi

... Firstly she is completely oblivious to the reality of people in her own family.. Idiot number 1

Secondly, though she doesn't say it in front of others but she was also bothered that why isn't mehru waiting on her., where is she, etc etc... . Her brother is dead you hag!!!

I think she just pretends to be better than the chachi bec she feels she is above these common peasants but andar aatma toh mohalle wali aunty ki hi hai

BurakZeynep thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Cat.

https://twitter.com/tuliipanes_/status/1844714573137420385

I just saw the behind-the-scenes footage for the rain sequence on Twitter. So this is definitely post-their-nikkah and looks like a whole truckload of angst.

On a lighter note, I wonder who's taken charge of Mahru's post-nikah wardrobe? Her hubby or mother-in-law? Its all flowy shararas and anarkalis!

987959 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BurakZeynep

Do you think Shaw will send his brother to prison(albeit for a few days) just to win over Mehru? Make it seem like its for the elections but his real motive is getting an entry into Mehru's life.

Even so I don't want Mehru to actually fall for him. Let her focus on living her best life...maybe even prepare for her wedding to Rafay...Shaw can help her with that...her family is useless anyway

I really wanna see how he gets Amal off his back. That will be a tough one. She gives psycho vibes.

Shahnawaz will be against it but his mother will force him to stay quite and pretend in front of the public.

thetomicbomb thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Shahnawaz seems as despicable and inhuman as his mother and brother. I'm sure had it been him who caused Mehru's brother's accident, his reaction would have been this callous. Even Amal's dad is annoying as hell. With elders like these, it is expected that the kids will turn out like Zain did. The elders in this show, be it Mehru's family or Amal's parents and the Shah's, all of them are useless.

Edited by thetomicbomb - 10 days ago
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Defintely Shahnawaz, in that rain video he seems quite obsessed with her.

LifeOfWhy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hello people!!!

Finally the show has become gripping!🥳

Every dialogue Mehru had in today's episode was spot on! Especially the ones with Shahs!🔥🔥🔥

Also the way she stayed adamant in front of her chaachu 🔥👏👏

Sukoon aa gaya Saman Shah ka aavaaz bandh karaate hue Mehru ko dekh ke...❤️‍🩹

Ab aur bhi bohot kuch hona hai, hopefully 🤞

And the scene of taking shaani away was smiley28Almost every scene made sense today, not much dragging!

So, Shahnawaz's monologue was not a statement but a suggestion! Anyways, his behaviour on stage screams much about the red flag he's! Well, what else did he mean by "I'll handle her"⚠️⚠️⚠️

PS:- Saman Shah's crocodile tears in promo might influence Mehru's mom! I hope Mehru won't step back!🥲

LifeOfWhy thumbnail

In all those scenes she looks confused and bewildered like "wtf is he doing?!". And in all her teasers she keeps saying that she doesn't like iqtidar in love while Shaw says the opposite. There's only one teaser where she asks shaw if it's ok to betray someone in love. And he says it's ok if one has to do it for one's honor.

@bold: which teaser was this? Can you please share the link?

@italic: I wish she asked this to betray him for what he did not other way around!🥹

BurakZeynep thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LifeOfWhy

@bold: which teaser was this? Can you please share the link?

@italic: I wish she asked this to betray him for what he did not other way around!🥹

Italics: You never know it could be. I'm loving this Pak vengeful heroine era

Edited by BurakZeynep - 10 days ago
LifeOfWhy thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_VLqxSgOXt/?igsh=MTYyYXloM2ZlNHF4cg==

I hope we get to see Anmol in this look(hairstyle included) and it's not just for promotions

Extra

Words

Needed

😍... She looks like a bollywood actress in this...

I think somewhere like Kriti kharbanda🤔