Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BurakZeynep thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Rashmiiii

Raising his hand was a big no for me. This guy needs to change and we know he will ( from the disclaimer and everything) , but they should show his full redemption arc. He definitely is affected by her. Rabia (fushcia magazine) in her review said that he is bothered about the fact that he is not able to control her like he controls everyone even his fiancee.

Can't wait for Shaw to find out about Mehru and Rafay.

Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Haha I am looking forward to seeing how he reacts to the news about Mehru and Rafay.

His fiancee was busy worrying about his secretary, little does she realise she has a bigger problem on her hands, but how weird was she , her father had a heartache and she was so happy that it forced Shah to get engaged to her.

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Just saw today's episode! Well, I was expecting the brother's demise but it was heartbreaking nonetheless.

I so hate Shahnawaz, his mother and brother. I can't seem to think how he can be redeemed after being so heartless.

I like Rafay - he stood up for Mehru when his mom complained that she rarely meets her blah blah!

I so want Mehru and Rafay as the end game. Let Mehru get her revenge by whatever means she wants to but at this point I can't imagine what will change that will make me want to root for Mehru and Shahnawaz!

And i don't want to get started on his brother. That dude is a gone case of a human - such an entitled brat - i hope whatever punishment he's given is in keeping with what he's done if not more!

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Rip Shanismiley3shahnawaz is heartless tbh. these folks were reacting as if it wasn't impacting their family. felt bad for mehru.

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LifeOfWhy

From the precap, he raised his hand to slap Mehru ignoring the fact her brother died because of his brother! And the monologue!

HE'S A RED FLAG!⚠️⚠️

I don't want Mehru to fall prey to his conspiracy! Mehru should not fall for his fake love, please!

she's driving him mad but i think she'll be behrehem even if he genuinely falls for her.
Rashmiiii thumbnail

SAME Vandana ...Mehru and Shahnawaz's story feels near to impossible atp....how any one of them is going to fall for the other...Especially Mehru.

Edited by Rashmiiii - 11 days ago
Baby36 thumbnail
For shahnawaz it's possible to fall in love with mehrunnisaa but not for mehru.shahnawaz doesn't have any charm that can attract mehru but mehru have that charm in her that can make shahnawaz crazy .he lived a life where he can control everything and everyone .he was a control freak mentality but here he can't control mehru that' why he got attracted by her attitude and get impressed too.
Rashmiiii thumbnail
Exactly and hence this is the biggest confusion that how and why mehru is going to fall for him. Her accepting the bouquet and all those romantic scenes.
thetomicbomb thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I don't really think this show is meant to be a 'love story'. From the premise, it's all about justice and revenge. Shahnawaz appears to be as ruthless as his brother, of not as careless as him. It was disturbing to see how on one side, Mehru's family had a tragic, mourning air while on the other side, Shahnawaz's family was busy celebrating his engagement without a care in the world or the damage that they did to her family.

I really hope Mehru does not fall for this man. Rafay suits her better. I don't really think Shahnawaz would be entirely redeemed. Hope the upcoming tracks focus more on getting justice for Shaani.

BurakZeynep thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rashmiiii

Exactly and hence this is the biggest confusion that how and why mehru is going to fall for him. Her accepting the bouquet and all those romantic scenes.

In all those scenes she looks confused and bewildered like "wtf is he doing?!". And in all her teasers she keeps saying that she doesn't like iqtidar in love while Shaw says the opposite. There's only one teaser where she asks shaw if it's ok to betray someone in love. And he says it's ok if one has to do it for one's honor.