Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rashmiiii thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago
IK It would be out of character for her but you can actually love anyone. There are no control over feelings may be he'll provide her support (pretend to) and may be that impresses her. WHO KNOWS 😉
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 days ago

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Cez7M9MGTWo

Looks like Rafay and Mehru's cousin got engaged. I forgot her name. Maybe BiJaan wants Mehru to quit fighting for her brother or something and hence the engagement breaks.

Baby36 thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago
It was episode 5 BTS watch every character outfit it's rafey and mehrunnisaa engagement episode.before zeeshans accident.
BurakZeynep thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 days ago

https://youtu.be/zc05pMbtOoU?si=IGQSmkIVqZOuaxD4

Something Haute is reviewing(roasting)the show

Extra

Words

Needed

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hey all,

I'm vandana and have been watching this show - was waiting to see how it progresses. After today's episode i'm a bit surprised as to how they are going to show Mehru falling in love with Shahnawaz. He is a downright ass and so are his brother and mother - like usually the bad-boy heroes are shown to have some softness in general but this guy has been a jerk to one and all except his brother and mother - and he's a grown man - not doing it based on mommy's orders - so not sure what can change in him?

I hope Mehru pretends to love him and then takes revenge for her brother's death and then gets back together with Rafay!. The OST video shows her barging into Shahnawaz and his cousin's wedding, no?

987959 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BurakZeynep

https://youtu.be/zc05pMbtOoU?si=IGQSmkIVqZOuaxD4

Something Haute is reviewing(roasting)the show

Extra

Words

Needed

Give a brief update on what they said.

BurakZeynep thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

Give a brief update on what they said.

They basically said how the story was full of tropes. And how Anmol's intro scene seems to have been inspired from Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham. Aamna did say Anmol's wardrobe on every show is on point. Ali is a good actor but they are not sure if the role suits him. Biggest question of all they couldn't figure out how the show was getting such high views. They wanted to roast the show badly seemed a bit cautious and asked the audience to comment what they were watching it for.

987959 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BurakZeynep

They basically said how the story was full of tropes. And how Anmol's intro scene seems to have been inspired from Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham. Aamna did say Anmol's wardrobe on every show is on point. Ali is a good actor but they are not sure if the role suits him. Biggest question of all they couldn't figure out how the show was getting such high views. They wanted to roast the show badly seemed a bit cautious and asked the audience to comment what they were watching it for.

Seeing Rubina's acting anyone will be itching to roast the drama smiley37.

I am pretty sure everyone were reminded of K3G during anmol's intro scene smiley36

BurakZeynep thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

Seeing Rubina's acting anyone will be itching to roast the drama smiley37.

I am pretty sure everyone were reminded of K3G during anmol's intro scene smiley36

That scene made no sense especially since they didn't even win...makes you question the characters knowledge of the game and the footage of the match looked like it was from the 2000's. I feel this scene and the leads first scene could've been written better

Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 days ago

The show is full of tropes and some amateurish writing. But it is refreshing to see a female lead who is an active voice and not a passive voice. I say this with hesitation because I don't know how they will carry the story forward. Not all of her actions make sense, but I like watching where the ML and FL are on equal footing despite the power imbalance. It does take a bit of "suspension of disbelief," but it is a fun watch for me.