Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rashmiiii thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago
Shahnawaz is sooo unpredictable. The course of their story is pretty confusing , I feel their interactions until now are very spontaneous and abrupt I mean they don't actually make sense sometimes. I soo hope story to move forward, more of their story and less of family drama.
BurakZeynep thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LifeOfWhy

But then there's also a scene where he brings bouquet for Mehru! Why would she accept it now, after having her brother hospitalized because of Zain?smiley23 And being engaged to Rafay why would Mehru encourage it?

TBH I didn't expect accident to occur this soon! Now I doubt if there will be any true feelings between them! OST mein bhi, most scenes were of Shahnawaz & Amal together!

In the bouquet scene, she was a bit flabbergasted by the attention I don't think she was encouraging it. I think she entertains him bcoz he is showing repentance plus (knowing Pak serials) her family might be too scared to say anything to him

BurakZeynep thumbnail

Originally posted by: LifeOfWhy

But then there's also a scene where he brings bouquet for Mehru! Why would she accept it now, after having her brother hospitalized because of Zain?smiley23 And being engaged to Rafay why would Mehru encourage it?

TBH I didn't expect accident to occur this soon! Now I doubt if there will be any true feelings between them! OST mein bhi, most scenes were of Shahnawaz & Amal together!

They're still shooting. So the OST is of whatever scenes available

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

caught up on all 5 episodes. man, chemistry between mehru & shahwanaz is pretty nice. there is a proper development so far. mehru's brother gets in an accident caused by shahwanaz's brother. so lets see.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 17 days ago

I am glad the accidant happened. Of course sorry for the lose of Mehru's brother. But who make bike races this way? It is his fault. Although Shaw's brother is also at fault coz he was driving fast and not giving full attention to the road.

BurakZeynep thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I am glad the accidant happened. Of course sorry for the lose of Mehru's brother. But who make bike races this way? It is his fault. Although Shaw's brother is also at fault coz he was driving fast and not giving full attention to the road.

Who does bike racing on the day of their sister's engagement? ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ Anyway I'm not bothering about the family drama...just get the leads story started already.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: MJ_1009

caught up on all 5 episodes. man, chemistry between mehru & shahwanaz is pretty nice. there is a proper development so far. mehru's brother gets in an accident caused by shahwanaz's brother. so lets see.

Yes. Their chemistry is spot on. smiley10

In ep 5 their only scene was ๐Ÿ”ฅ. She attacked him from a distance , but it felt like they were standing face to face. Flames were flying. ๐Ÿงจ And the way he replied her rudely. smiley2 Of course she said the last word.. but it didn't take off from his arrogance. smiley16

Rashmiiii thumbnail
I AM SEATED FOR THE CHEMISTRY. THEY ARE SOO HOTTT , ALREADY, WITHOUT EVEN HAVING MUCH SCENES TOGETHER.
LifeOfWhy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

https://youtube.com/shorts/2Vvo1pu9DjE?si=38dirsy82-wDyqcS

Pata nahin already share hua ki nahin! ๐Ÿฅน

Anmol's dresssmiley42

Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Today's episode was good, it moved the story forward.

But god Shahnawaz and his mom are really without any empathy. I don't want Mehru to fall in love with this Shahnawaz. He must suffer in love a bit before she even glances at him.

I completely forgot about the elder sister and the brother-in-law who is greedy for money. He is going to take money from the Shah's for sure.

The next two episodes are going to be sad I think.