Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LifeOfWhy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 days ago

Hi people! New to Iqtidar forum...

Binge watched all 4 episodes just to see the scenes of the leads & tolerated others' scenes(mehru's family)🥲 to have an idea of their characters! looking forward to leads' chemistry❤️‍🔥 & process of bringing justice! "Dil mein hai kya" onwards OST is beautiful! And "ishq rua ve..." hits different❤️‍🩹!

Hoping to have fun heresmiley31

Edited by LifeOfWhy - 19 days ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: LifeOfWhy

Hi people! New to Iqtidar forum...

Binge watched all 4 episodes just to see the scenes of the leads & tolerated others' scenes(mehru's family)🥲 to have an idea of their characters! looking forward to leads' chemistry❤️‍🔥 & process of bringing justice! "Dil mein hai kya" onwards OST is beautiful! And "ishq rua ve..." hits different❤️‍🩹!

Hoping to have fun heresmiley31

Welcome smiley31

I am glad that you join this discussion. I hope they don't continue with family drama and give us too little of leads' scenes. We are here to watch the chemistry between leads. I hope we will not have to tolerate unnecessary tracks for long.

Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I like the OST too, sells the passionate love story really well. On that note if someone can translate the lyrics when the full OST comes out, we will be very thankful in case there are no English subs. I get the Urdu part but the Punjabi part is a bit harder.

BurakZeynep thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 days ago

https://youtu.be/brtZXVQAU1w?si=dKoZFH2hi9jwCxvU

Kya drama hai detailed review

Abcdeffjfj

BurakZeynep thumbnail

https://youtu.be/LGyoUYq7osA?si=3oEopWX1rWA_WYHD

Full OST is here

Extra extra extra

Cat. thumbnail

The panel is not wrong here. I did find Mehru's character , a little weird especially in her first meeting with Shahnawaz. No matter what you don't talk so rudely to somebody in the office especially a client or a high profile guy. The second meeting was also weird the way she talked to him especially knowing he;s a politician and the way he reacted but if you want to watch love stories , there needs to be a "suspension of disbelief" as they say in literature but just that its not too ludicrous.

BurakZeynep thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cat.

The panel is not wrong here. I did find Mehru's character , a little weird especially in her first meeting with Shahnawaz. No matter what you don't talk so rudely to somebody in the office especially a client or a high profile guy. The second meeting was also weird the way she talked to him especially knowing he;s a politician and the way he reacted but if you want to watch love stories , there needs to be a "suspension of disbelief" as they say in literature but just that its not too ludicrous.

That's true. It's not very practical.

Episode#5 Accident FINALLY happens!!! In tomorrow's episode Mehrunnissa gets the brother arrested. My theory is bcoz of elections and the fact that the brother is still hospitalised and not dead, Shah Nawaz acts all nice and helpful and he gets attracted her. (He is such a chameleon. Just watch the way he deals with the cousin.) The brother dies on the day of the engagement, hence the slap and everything. He shows his true colors then. Just hope Mehrunnissa doesn't fall for his act.

Edited by BurakZeynep - 18 days ago
LifeOfWhy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BurakZeynep

That's true. It's not very practical.

Episode#5 Accident FINALLY happens!!! In tomorrow's episode Mehrunnissa gets the brother arrested. My theory is bcoz of elections and the fact that the brother is still hospitalised and not dead, Shah Nawaz acts all nice and helpful and he gets attracted her. (He is such a chameleon. Just watch the way he deals with the cousin.) The brother dies on the day of the engagement, hence the slap and everything. He shows his true colors then. Just hope Mehrunnissa doesn't fall for his act.

But then there's also a scene where he brings bouquet for Mehru! Why would she accept it now, after having her brother hospitalized because of Zain?smiley23 And being engaged to Rafay why would Mehru encourage it?

TBH I didn't expect accident to occur this soon! Now I doubt if there will be any true feelings between them! OST mein bhi, most scenes were of Shahnawaz & Amal together!

Cat. thumbnail

I watched the episode, Shahnawaz is grey ,his moral compasses are so out of whack and he's a true blue politician in every way. Yeah he's going to go with the charm offensive initially and Mehru will be too distracted by her brother's condition but once her brother dies, I think it will be all-out war between these two. I don't want her to fall for him though seeing how he behaved with his cousin today, he probably will pretend and be sympathetic to her cause, even sending his brother to prison for a few days to hoodwink her into marrying him and their story starts.

Interestingly I don't think either of the engagements are going to take place, Mehru's will be interrupted by her brother's accident and death and Shahnawaz's by Mehru's arrival at his.

Honestly I do want her to get out of that house, so we get the story moving forward, the side characters have been taking up too much space.

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

The interactions between Shaw and Mehru were actually amusing. Loved the way she got him to actually put money on the cheque....

That said, this is a totally messed up family. The focus is always on image and not about doing what is right. That is why Saman is more bothered about Zain doing something to make her proud rather than the destructive nature of drugs. Neither Shaw nor Saman seem shocked at Zain doing drugs and neither is there real fear or concern. It is almost seen like a misdemeanor, a small mistake.

Wasn't expecting the accident to happen so quickly but Mehru is now going to become a lioness.