Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 23 days ago

Hi, just joining in the discussion because this show is my guilty pleasure now. In the next episode trailer, there is a scene where Mehru hands a tissue to another female- is that Natasha?, it looks like an office setting.

Also episode 4 hugely missed a moment where they could have made Mehru and Shah interact especially since the NGO lady said " Mehrunissa, this is Shahnawaz", hopefully this time he registers her name. But I also feel like it is a zidd with him, he wants her to tell him her name, a sort of acknowledgment of him on his terms.

The writers also wrote Malaal -e- yaar ACC to their insta. I liked how in that show the grey ML had personal growth and became a brand new person in terms of empathy and female rights because of the FL even though it was marriage at gunpoint. He also didn't share a bed with her till she started developing feelings for him, they showed him sleeping on the couch (as far as I remember)

Cat. thumbnail

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/RLInaGMjfPU

Looks like Shah and his cousin do get engaged after all but this seems to be after the accident? Or why should Mehru be there yelling at them?

BurakZeynep thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Cat.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/RLInaGMjfPU

Looks like Shah and his cousin do get engaged after all but this seems to be after the accident? Or why should Mehru be there yelling at them?

Not a fan of the blue thing Shah is wearing

BurakZeynep thumbnail

What dhoka? Any guesses?

https://youtube.com/shorts/LhRNmQOerIg?si=0A-I1fCkon6_ysOP

Edited by BurakZeynep - 23 days ago
Cat. thumbnail
Posted: 22 days ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9c4EaF2qno

So this is definitely after the accident

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Thank you for sharing.

Mehru is brave. I liked how she slapped Shahnawaz' brother. smiley15

BurakZeynep thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Thank you for sharing.

Mehru is brave. I liked how she slapped Shahnawaz' brother. smiley15

I'm confused if Shah is getting engaged/married to the cousin then why did he turn up at Mehru's house with flowers like a suitor?

987959 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BurakZeynep

I'm confused if Shah is getting engaged/married to the cousin then why did he turn up at Mehru's house with flowers like a suitor?

Wandering eyes smiley37

He probably just wanted to flirt with the pretty girl who caught his eyes but has no intention of getting married to her since she won't help his political career and status.

Edited by spnfan - 21 days ago
BurakZeynep thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

Wondering eyes smiley37

He probably just wanted to flirt with the pretty girl who caught his eyes but has no intention of getting married to her since she won't help his political career and status.

Yeah that would be interesting to watch. Or maybe he's just getting engaged to the cousin just to manage them for now

Edited by BurakZeynep - 22 days ago
Cat. thumbnail

what if the pyaar me dhoka is this bit, he pretends to woo her and then marries for revenge?

Though I am not sure why Mehru will fall for him post the accident of her brother, so that doesn't make sense either.