Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: BurakZeynep

Episode#4

Was all about rishta drama in both the houses. Shaw wants to delay the engagement bcoz his cousin is too possessive and he wants to focus on work(😉)

Mahru isn't very interested in her cousin. She finds out that her bua brought his proposal for Urooj. She just gives him a earful. Not hurt about the whole thing in the least sense.

Shaw is the chief guest at Mahru's school. He is happy to see her. She is unaffected. She makes him take groupfie with all the children. He's discomfited but he does it anyway.

In next week's episode Mahru's bua will come to clear the air that her son wanted Mehrunnissa and not the other one. S&M will have another showdown by the looks of it.

I am really disappointed that the only scene in which Shaw and Mehru could be seen togather in this ep, has no convo between them. smiley38 It is tough to watch the family drama in both sides.. coz it is boring.

I think Mehru does like her cousin.. but as a good girl she won't give her heart to anyone but her shohor. smiley36

BurakZeynep thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: spnfan

He definitely would love mehru as his PAsmiley37

He will go to mehru's house with a boutique and it looks like it's before her brother dies. That annoying cousin of hers is in the bg looking shocked seeing him.

In the OST there's another scene. In some office(not sure if it's his or his friend's) and he makes her sit across him while making puppy eyes at her

Edited by BurakZeynep - 23 days ago
BurakZeynep thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I am really disappointed that the only scene in which Shaw and Mehru could be seen togather in this ep, has no convo between them. smiley38 It is tough to watch the family drama in both sides.. coz it is boring.

I think Mehru does like her cousin.. but as a good girl she won't give her heart to anyone but her shohor. smiley36

I don't think she'll easily give it to her shohar also. She's a bit like Ushna in that dept. neither says yes to her cousin nor no. Just says, 'agar ammi ko thik laga to kar lungi'

987959 thumbnail

In the OST there's another scene. In some office(not sure if it's his or his friend's) and he makes her sit across him while making puppy eyes at her

There is another one were he gets close to her (might be to threaten her) and she runs away crying.

All that seems to be the same office that is his friend's office.

Edited by spnfan - 23 days ago
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This show feels like all the women have rented out their self respect to chase after average-looking guys, like there is a "catch-your-cousin" competition going on. It’s like a never ending Rishta bazaar, with nothing else happening except matchmaking. The acting is already on life support, and now these "Rishta" talks make it hard to watch even at 2x speed. Someone should tell the “Suno Chanda” guy to die off, so we can move on..

Mehru has predicted her future so clearly that Rafeh's kids will end up calling her phupho. But honestly, Rafeh is so dull that her daily routine would be non-existent. Now with Shahnawaz, she will get a life full of excitement, with his whole circus of a family acting like 90s Bollywood villains. Live performance everyday without any ticket charge.

Edited by CoffeeCake - 23 days ago
987959 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CoffeeCake

This show feels like all the women have rented out their self respect to chase after average-looking guys, like there is a "catch-your-cousin" competition going on. It’s like a never ending Rishta bazaar, with nothing else happening except matchmaking. The acting is already on life support, and now these "Rishta" talks make it hard to watch even at 2x speed. Someone should tell the “Suno Chanda” guy to die off, so we can move on..

Mehru has predicted her future so clearly that Rafeh's kids will end up calling her phupho. But honestly, Rafeh is so dull that her daily routine would be non-existent. Now with Shahnawaz, she will get a life full of excitement, with his whole circus of a family acting like 90s Bollywood villains. Live performance everyday without any ticket charge.

Its a win win for both the leads. She will get entertainment from his joker family and he will get entertainment with her constantly bugging him and starring at her smiley37

BurakZeynep thumbnail

Its a win win for both the leads. She will get entertainment from his joker family and he will get entertainment with her constantly bugging him and starring at her smiley37

You forget the part about wanting a large house with a large lawn for gardening. She'll keep talking to her plants about how much she loves them and he'll start feeling jealous of them🤣🤣 I think he'll shoot the plants out of anger

But on a serious note if the channel wants TRPs' they'll need to give leads scenes for at least half the episode duration..both families are so dull. I literally watched the entire episode on fast forward

Edited by BurakZeynep - 23 days ago
987959 thumbnail

You forget the part about wanting a large house with a large lawn for gardening. She'll keep talking to her plants about how much she loves them and he'll start feeling jealous of them🤣🤣 I think he'll shoot the plants out of anger

But on a serious note if the channel wants TRPs' they'll need to give leads scenes for at least half the episode duration..both families are so dull. I literally watched the entire episode on fast forward

I think he will make food out of those plants and eat them smiley37

That's true. I watched last episode within 5 mins. I skip all the family drama from both households smiley36

Edited by spnfan - 23 days ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I don't think she'll easily give it to her shohar also. She's a bit like Ushna in that dept. neither says yes to her cousin nor no. Just says, 'agar ammi ko thik laga to kar lungi'

I mean she will give her heart to her cousin when he becomes her shohor . smiley4Not that she will love Shaw when he becomes her shohor.

In their previous dramas Hina and Huma Nafees made sure their leads or at least one of them is religious. I think here too Mehrunnisa is supposed to be religious, and I can see her covering her head with dupatta. But I guess this channel wants its lead to look glamorous. smiley5

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I think he will make food out of those plants and eat them smiley37

That's true. I watched last episode within 5 mins. I skip all the family drama from both households smiley36

Me too watched this drama in FF mood.. I even missed the only scene leads came togather in, so had to reward, to watch it. smiley44

Edited by awida - 23 days ago