Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: awida

It has just started. From promos it seems interesting. It is written by Huma Hina Nafees whom I like for writing Munafiq and Seerat. Here the FL is outspoken girl who isn't afraid of anyone. ML is handsome yet arrogant. Hate love story is expected. And you can enjoy reading the discussions here. They are lot of fun. smiley37

Ok will try to watch it if i get some time

Originally posted by: spnfan

The mysterious brother is the annoying brother from.kaffara. dj from suno Chanda. He was shown two three times.

How old's this kid now?

He has looked the same age for years.. the only change is that he gets larger every show

987959 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

How old's this kid now?

He has looked the same age for years.. the only change is that he gets larger every show

Have no idea. Might be around 18-19. Used to be a cute kid in suno chanda

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Have no idea. Might be around 18-19. Used to be a cute kid in suno chanda

He was born on 2008 . He started his acting career when he was just 6 yrs old in Tum Kaun Piya. He is now 16 yrs old.

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Look who is here smiley42

Finally our gang is full smiley41

Only Anmol can bring us all back together under the same roof. But the irony is that we claimed to be UsMol fans once upon a time. As it’s been 2 years, that’s fine.smiley36

987959 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CoffeeCake

Only Anmol can bring us all back together under the same roof. But the irony is that we claimed to be UsMol fans once upon a time. As it’s been 2 years, that’s fine.smiley36

Haven't seena single drama of Usama or anmol after asa smiley36

Don't know if I will continue watching this as well. Wished it was a daily soap so that we get content every day and can have fun.

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: awida

He was born on 2008 . He started his acting career when he was just 6 yrs old in Tum Kaun Piya. He is now 16 yrs old.

16????? No wonder it was so jarring to see him who we had always seen in cute roles, slapping the heroine and holding her by the hair... Why did they cast him in kaffara? He is so ill suited for the role

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 28 days ago

Haven't seena single drama of Usama or anmol after asa smiley36

Don't know if I will continue watching this as well. Wished it was a daily soap so that we get content every day and can have fun.

Didn’t we watch Siyani in bits and pieces until we thought it would last forever? We liked the idea of ASA and the chemistry between the leads; it was less about the actors and more about the fun chaos on screen. Plus, the off-screen drama was like the cherry on top.smiley36 Honestly, it’s not worth spending time on depressing Pak shows just for the actors.

This new one looks interesting if we can overlook the bad acting and overacting. And let’s be real, it’s definitely going to challenge the moral compass if we have one.smiley36

987959 thumbnail
Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: CoffeeCake

Didn’t we watch Siyani in bits and pieces until we thought it would last forever? We liked the idea of ASA and the chemistry between the leads; it was less about the actors and more about the fun chaos on screen. Plus, the off-screen drama was like the cherry on top.smiley36 Honestly, it’s not worth spending time on depressing Pak shows just for the actors.

This new one looks interesting if we can overlook the bad acting and overacting. And let’s be real, it’s definitely going to challenge the moral compass if we have one.smiley36

I remember I also watched some initial episodes of sirf tum just to write roast reviews heresmiley36

I am watching this also just to have fun. Not gonna take this drama seriously. It anyway looks like a Wattpad copy.

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Posted: 25 days ago

Anyone watching this?? Is it good