Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: a month ago

Guys I don't know whether you have noticed. Mehrunisa's full name is Mehrunisa Shehroz. I was like what the hell. Mehrunisa is Ushna and Shehroz's daughter in a parallel world 😂😂

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Guys I don't know whether you have noticed. Mehrunisa's full name is Mehrunisa Shehroz. I was like what the hell. Mehrunisa is Ushna and Shehroz's daughter in a parallel world 😂😂

True?..What a coincidance! smiley22smiley36She inherited her mother's looks smiley2

Edited by awida - a month ago
Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: awida

True?..What a coincidance! smiley22smiley36She inherited her mother's looks smiley2

You watching this? How's it ?

LunaSky thumbnail
Mehrunisa's full name is Mehrunisa Shehroz in another hand Usama's FL name is ushna
987959 thumbnail

I noticed it when I saw one teaser where she says full name. Also Naima naagin is back and now has two baby sapolas smiley37

987959 thumbnail

I am so glad you are watching it. Please keep giving your reviews 😭😭

Priya are you watching it too ? Can we have our ASA gang back for this show 🤭

I watched two episodes in 10mins each. smiley36

my only wish is that kya drama hai reviews this one and roast Rubina's acting smiley37

The leads look good together.

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Okay random thoughts:

-- All these cousin sisters all vying for the same guy, does it not cause bad family relationships? It is like high school but in family setting. smiley37I guess thats why we never see any drama where anyone has good relationship with their cousins. So sad

-- Where is this mysterious brother who is all set to die?

-- Saman Shah as a character is really fire. She is devious, knows the current scenario and enjoys being a chess master. She relishes the whole politics, playing games, pushing the social perspective.

This isn't just about power but she really really enjoys the game. There is no place for emotions or feelings as she told her son. She has also raised her sons to be sharks and is very proud of her creations.

Found her comments about social media interesting and how it is harder to just fool the public like before. So there is some interesting social commentary going on and how because of social media, there needs to be more elaborate cons on the part of politicians to play this persona in order to win public favour.

-- Shahnawaz Shah seriously loves his name a lot LOL smiley37 The amount of time the guy loves telling his name is pretty amusing. It is like Bond, James Bond.

It is kind of fun that he is such a grey ML right from the start. He is arrogant in that he thinks that elections are child's play and will win. Like his mom, he is not above creating fake drama in front of cameras to get public favour.

He also has no understanding of the troubles general public go through and so there is disdain for those he supposedly serves for. But then, you have this convo with his mother where he feels funny and he cannot identify his own emotions. Does he feel a twinge of guilt or shame over the way he treated the poor man who came to ask him for help?

He is also superbly indifferent to his fiancee/cousin Amal and actually does not care for her opinions

-- It will be interesting if Amal dumps him because she gets frustrated with his inability to commit to her emotionally or publicly. It is also obvious that if politics needed, both mother and son will dump her in a minute. So wonder if that will come into play

-- Zain, the younger brother, is also obviously jealous and bit interested in Amal. Not sure if she will agree to second choice. He is also spoiled and as he sees his entire family as a special breed. The way he talked though made me think of animals in forest and people taking pride in their dog breed. smiley37

-- FL Mehru is actually kind of fun. I do wish that she didn't have highlights in her hair because it is making her seem closer to late 20s/early 30s when her character is more likely around 25 or so since she has been driving a car for three years and is working. I do like that she isn't bitter over losing her dad or that she has to be tough cookie to survive in this society. She does not expect society to change but she is also not craving anyone's approval and neither is she afraid. Since she already stated that there is no one to fear other than God, we can expect her to dig her heels in and really fight for justice.

Lets see --- so far, so good. Am glad to see something different and not just the usual kitchen politics. smiley2

987959 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

Okay random thoughts:

-- All these cousin sisters all vying for the same guy, does it not cause bad family relationships? It is like high school but in family setting. smiley37I guess thats why we never see any drama where anyone has good relationship with their cousins. So sad

-- Where is this mysterious brother who is all set to die?

-- Saman Shah as a character is really fire. She is devious, knows the current scenario and enjoys being a chess master. She relishes the whole politics, playing games, pushing the social perspective.

This isn't just about power but she really really enjoys the game. There is no place for emotions or feelings as she told her son. She has also raised her sons to be sharks and is very proud of her creations.

Found her comments about social media interesting and how it is harder to just fool the public like before. So there is some interesting social commentary going on and how because of social media, there needs to be more elaborate cons on the part of politicians to play this persona in order to win public favour.

-- Shahnawaz Shah seriously loves his name a lot LOL smiley37 The amount of time the guy loves telling his name is pretty amusing. It is like Bond, James Bond.

It is kind of fun that he is such a grey ML right from the start. He is arrogant in that he thinks that elections are child's play and will win. Like his mom, he is not above creating fake drama in front of cameras to get public favour.

He also has no understanding of the troubles general public go through and so there is disdain for those he supposedly serves for. But then, you have this convo with his mother where he feels funny and he cannot identify his own emotions. Does he feel a twinge of guilt or shame over the way he treated the poor man who came to ask him for help?

He is also superbly indifferent to his fiancee/cousin Amal and actually does not care for her opinions

-- It will be interesting if Amal dumps him because she gets frustrated with his inability to commit to her emotionally or publicly. It is also obvious that if politics needed, both mother and son will dump her in a minute. So wonder if that will come into play

-- Zain, the younger brother, is also obviously jealous and bit interested in Amal. Not sure if she will agree to second choice. He is also spoiled and as he sees his entire family as a special breed. The way he talked though made me think of animals in forest and people taking pride in their dog breed. smiley37

-- FL Mehru is actually kind of fun. I do wish that she didn't have highlights in her hair because it is making her seem closer to late 20s/early 30s when her character is more likely around 25 or so since she has been driving a car for three years and is working. I do like that she isn't bitter over losing her dad or that she has to be tough cookie to survive in this society. She does not expect society to change but she is also not craving anyone's approval and neither is she afraid. Since she already stated that there is no one to fear other than God, we can expect her to dig her heels in and really fight for justice.

Lets see --- so far, so good. Am glad to see something different and not just the usual kitchen politics. smiley2

The mysterious brother is the annoying brother from.kaffara. dj from suno Chanda. He was shown two three times.

987959 thumbnail

I am also not liking that hair colour and highlight. It looks like an outdated hairstyle. But I think it's only there in some scenes and in some her hair is fully black.

As of now this drama dont look that deep.

They should have cast some strong actor as the politician.mother instead of Rubina if the character is supposed to be taken seriously smiley36. It's hard to take Naima naagin seriously.

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: spnfan

I am also not liking that hair colour and highlight. It looks like an outdated hairstyle. But I think it's only there in some scenes and in some her hair is fully black.

As of now this drama dont look that deep.

They should have cast some strong actor as the politician.mother instead of Rubina if the character is supposed to be taken seriously smiley36. It's hard to take Naima naagin seriously.

Am enjoying watching Rubina and I feel like she is also having a blast playing against her usual roles. I think that what makes her deviousness entertaining to watch.

I am crossing my fingers that this drama will be like AIK where we had fun but it was entertaining because it played against tropes in some ways. So yea, there might be some deep thoughts.

Mehru said she has no issues with life or problems because she finds solace in prayer and her deep conviction that God is there. So it will be interesting to see how the murder of her brother affects her spirituality and how that plays into the choices she makes.

As of yet, I appreciate that she is so matter of fact that she is the breadwinner and has to do stuff on her own. Like she told the garage mechanic, there is no man to come over to help but she is not bitter or woe or helpless like the usual FLs.

I also like that she looks directly at the ML when she speaks and she is not shy to speak to people. I am bored with all these FLs who always to look at the floor -- not like they are doing some dirt inspection. smiley36