Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

643898 thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: blahblah131

If Danish does a different character( e.g MJ) and get the same views then I would agree with you but not right now. If Wahaj and Bilal did the same masala alpha character that he does they will get the views too.

About Feroze, Akhara on green doesn't even have 10M views per episode. It's last episode has 6.3M views. He is also dependent on the reach of the channel. Similarly, his show on geo was also getting less than 10M.

Well he hasn’t tried that so can’t say . I think ultimately the concept of the show matters more than starpower. Hareem and Nouman Ijaz should be the biggest stars right now cos of Bismil smiley36

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meandwho

Most people watch what they enjoy, at the end of the day people watch fiction for entertainment. I dont get the policing. There must be some hook to Berung if people are interested..

I'm saying the female audience likes to watch Saas-bahu/family issues dramas more than love stories on television. BRKRJ & Ishq Hua also didn't get high TRP.

Bilal could get millions of views on a channel with merely 40k subscribers at that time during peak IM. The first episode has 20M plus views & the last episode 10M+ views having a better average than all top shows of Green.

The genre of the shows also matters. APKD had a similar troupe of love at first sight, was ML centric & had a good OST as IM. There are more expectations from commercial shows where a lot of money is involved, simple as that. Having said it I think SMD will perform good on youtube. Even JN started with somewhat similar ratings & views.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

I think we need tk wait few weeks before judging SMD. Many show starts slow and SMD has tough competition. I though don't think it can surprass bismil right now untill it goes off air.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: meandwho

Most people watch what they enjoy, at the end of the day people watch fiction for entertainment. I dont get the policing. There must be some hook to Berung if people are interested..

Initially it was good. So people watched it. Even I watched the initial episodes. Now they have streched it. Thats why its a mess.

Originally posted by: Orphic

IM got third highest TRP overall. TB’s was lesser than it. IM crossed TB’s highest many times.

Achaa but MPTH is still leading na

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Achaa but MPTH is still leading na

Haan but IM & TB led in ratings & views both. Both shows have 45M plus views on an average on every episode on youtube. MPTH is trailing there.

blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

Originally posted by: Orphic

Haan but IM & TB led in ratings & views both. Both shows have 45M plus views on an average on every episode on youtube. MPTH is trailing there.

MPTH was not released on YT at the time it was airing. Thus, the lower number of views. IM is way behind TB in terms of episode views. TB last episode has 81M views and IM last episode has 36M views.

Originally posted by: blahblah131

MPTH was not released on YT at the time it was airing. Thus, the lower number of views. IM is way behind TB in terms of episode views. TB last episode has 81M views and IM last episode has 36M views.

It was re uploaded on a new channel later on. ARY still has that playlist where it was uploaded during its air time. I used to watch on youtube only.

See 👇🏻

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLb2aaNHUy_gFbmOZaRFMBkWoGuHzNHsfB&si=U77ZqD7EITHiymgE

TB is at 49M plus views per episode average & IM at 45M plus views on average per episode. Considering they are nine months apart I don’t see much difference, IM’s views are increasing at a much faster rate than TB’s.

TB has more episodes than IM, almost double so overall views will be more. But if you have to look for popularity you have to consider average views per episode only.

Edited by Orphic - 10 days ago
Aaaaaaa77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It was really high point in Bismil,entertaining to watch hence SMD could not compete with it and it will be tough for SMD in the coming weeks too because

Now after few episodes the son will know

Masooma's father will die

The son will shoot himself

So lots of bang ahead

On paper Bismil is nothing new

But if you watch it,it is an entertaining watch