News & Media

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 days ago

I don’t think any of the things you mentioned would have had a great impact than the alcohol factor. First scene is your alcoholic hero leering at the heroine in his drunken state. TRP aunties will watch the second marriage trope for the 100th time but a HERO who is downing alcohol every minute? Nope.

Having said that, of course kudos to Wahaj for taking on this role. He doesn’t shy away from roles that challenge him and is receiving praise for his portrayal.

643898 thumbnail

The trps for SMD e1 is disappointing but still fine. It’s e2 which is a concern because it shows many were turned off by e1.

643898 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stormborn01

I don’t think any of the things you mentioned would have had a great impact than the alcohol factor. First scene is your alcoholic hero leering at the heroine in his drunken state. TRP aunties will watch the second marriage trope for the 100th time but a HERO who is downing alcohol every minute? Nope.

Having said that, of course kudos to Wahaj for taking on this role. He doesn’t shy away from roles that challenge him and is receiving praise for his portrayal.

I had predicted this due to the lacklustre promos and superflop OST. Mahaj aren’t liked as a couple by the general audience. Some JBG episodes don’t have 1M even after TB.

Edited by 2RsFan - 10 days ago
643898 thumbnail

Hira is the only winner here cos her two shows , JSPJ and SMD are competing at the same time slotsmiley36 . Kaddu did a huge mistake by ignoring her in the promotions.

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Hira is the only winner here cos her two shows , JSPJ and SMD are competing at the same time slotsmiley36 . Kaddu did a huge mistake by ignoring her in the promotions.

It’s going to be fun seeing her 2 shows simultaneously. One is a negative character and other seems to be positive so it’ll be interesting.

Mahaj is not liked. Nothing we can do about it. Can only blame the producers for this because Geo had the numbers for JBG. However, I’m glad Wahaj is shining. So much praise for his performance smiley42 I do think it will pick up eventually. Remember how bad KMKT’s start was and all the criticism. So you never know. Too early to pass verdicts. But since Yumna and Wahaj are both so relevant here, their shows always get a verdict after the first week smiley36

643898 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stormborn01

It’s going to be fun seeing her 2 shows simultaneously. One is a negative character and other seems to be positive so it’ll be interesting.

Mahaj is not liked. Nothing we can do about it. Can only blame the producers for this because Geo had the numbers for JBG. However, I’m glad Wahaj is shining. So much praise for his performance smiley42 I do think it will pick up eventually. Remember how bad KMKT’s start was and all the criticism. So you never know. Too early to pass verdicts. But since Yumna and Wahaj are both so relevant here, their shows always get a verdict after the first week smiley36

KMKT is a different breed altogether. SMD might improve but it's ceiling will be always low.

643898 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blahblah131

People taunting Wahaj like unkey favs ke sarey dramey superhit hotey hai 🤪

The only actors who can guarantee views are Danish and Feroze. Wahaj and Bilal are popular but not on that level.

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

The only actors who can guarantee views are Danish and Feroze. Wahaj and Bilal are popular but not on that level.

I think that's because there are two types of audience. Wahaj and Bilal seem more famous on social media . I could be wrong. Who is more popular in Pakistan ?

643898 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

I think that's because there are two types of audience. Wahaj and Bilal seem more famous on social media . I could be wrong. Who is more popular in Pakistan ?

Danish and Feroze are like the Salman Khan of Pakistan . Massively popular among the masses than on social media.

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Danish and Feroze are like the Salman Khan of Pakistan . Massively popular among the masses than on social media.

Oh okay, I didn't know that. Well, that explains a lot then.